RWM 8 Beta 2 scripting

Allgemeines Forum des RWM Teams.
Antworten
Ironman
Schütze
Schütze

RWM 8 Beta 2 scripting

Beitrag von Ironman »

Hi wondered if someone could help please, would like to know how to get enemy truck borne reinforcements to arrive on map and unload an at gun and also infantry which would then move to next location and enter houses, would like to have them looped so they are continuous and empty trucks leave map,
help appreciated thanks :P
-gehtnix-
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Re: RWM 8 Beta 2 scripting

Beitrag von -gehtnix- »

Ironman hat geschrieben:... truck borne reinforcements to arrive on map and unload an at gun and also infantry which would then move to next location and enter houses, ... and empty trucks leave map.
Included in the script ...

(Map is incomplete) Mission is:
Kill all units of Enemy. Help the Alliierte Army, can you all units killen to 30 Minutes?

Trucks and more for the Editor ... and Mission
Dateianhänge
Trucks and more.zip
(65.61 KiB) 431-mal heruntergeladen
Staedtchen besetzen 1.zip
(80.13 KiB) 397-mal heruntergeladen
MWSnap260.jpg
MWSnap260.jpg (28.27 KiB) 10914 mal betrachtet
Ironman
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Ironman »

Thankyou very much, much appreciated :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
-gehtnix-
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von -gehtnix- »

Note all crew`s, they have an own group number.
Ironman
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Ironman »

Could someone please tell me purpose of cells used for, is it something to do with unit quantities in a group, thanks military15
Ironman
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Ironman »

I am trying to get landing craft to unload troops and send them to a zone then wait for couple of minutes till they all arrive and then get them to set off and attack a certain location with landing craft being killed through gate after unloading but keep it looping till i reach a certain objective say capture a zone or bridge, station etc. My efforts have so far proved fruitless craft come on as reinforcements go to where suppose to the unload some troops then all go to a collection zone so they can be killed through flag, I have tried to use the same scripts used for trucks unloading troops on a timer. Please can someone help its frustrating me. Thanks . :? :x :oops: :oops:
-gehtnix-
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von -gehtnix- »

... an example ...
Dateianhänge
landing craft 1.zip
(75 KiB) 418-mal heruntergeladen
Ironman
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Ironman »

Thanks for help, as cells have been used to activate reinforcements and keep them looping, am i able to deactivate cell by using a certain condition then increasing cell value, will that then enable me to use same reinforcement and group number later else where. thanks again :) :)
-gehtnix-
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von -gehtnix- »

Ironman hat geschrieben:Thanks for help, as cells have been used to activate reinforcements and keep them looping
In the example:
The landing craft should lose no 3 boats before the infantery are deposed, otherwise the loop will stop.
As well stops the loop, when the landing craft stops by bombarding and is not destroyed.

Ironman hat geschrieben: am i able to deactivate cell by using a certain condition then increasing cell value, will that then enable me to use same reinforcement and group number later else where.
exactly
Ironman
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Ironman »

Thankyou for help, I have wondered what cells are used for, when scripting and using conditions do I always have to state cell value(ie cell 1 contain exactly 1) before condition I want to use or does it cover all conditions in box, idea of cells are then to create a mission without having to write hundreds of scripts and reinforcement. Thanks again :D
Ironman
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Ironman »

Hi i have scripted out a patrol of tanks an infantry to patrol 4 zones upon reaching last zone they are supposed to return to start and fuel and ammo replenish and keep looping until they are wiped out but want them to return or a condition has been met, i have managed to patrol to last zone then nothing they just sit there what could i have missed. thanks
Ironman
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Ironman »

Hi, I have been scripting a single player mission, then when I stop I save mission ready to carry on next time, so when I reloaded mission it tells me I have script errors and lose a portion of scripts I've written. I have also built as single mission and able to play , does that mean they are jumbled up or timers not work with cells or is it some contradict each other, what have I done wrong. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM Allgemein“