RWM 8.0 Dyje / Thaya April 1945

Lasst hier eure RWM Maps von der Community testen !
Zocker
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Re: RWM 8.0 Dyje / Thaya April 1945

Beitrag von Zocker »

Na wird doch.
Ich bin gespannt wie die Mission wird. Deine Karte sieht schon sehr gut aus military18
Johnik
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von Johnik »

Beta testing...
Dateianhänge
001.jpg
001.jpg (327.43 KiB) 10000 mal betrachtet
002.jpg
002.jpg (302.82 KiB) 10000 mal betrachtet
003.jpg
003.jpg (308.11 KiB) 10000 mal betrachtet
004.jpg
004.jpg (315.31 KiB) 10000 mal betrachtet
Johnik
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von Johnik »

I am finishing the last scripts. First beta release in few days. Just some info about the map and units.

I tried to make the map as much accurate as possile and the to possibilities of the editor. There are some units missing, thus I had to improvize.

ROA Vlasov units = russian units
Hungarian units = N/A
Turán, Zrynii, Nimrod = N/A
Romanian units = substituted by Italian infantry, weapons and AT guns were more or less identical
Romanian planes = N/A
R-2 = Pz.Kfw.35(t) - identical
TACAM R-2 = SU-76
TACAM T-60 = N/A
Renault R-35 = Hotchkiss H-35
Renault R-35/45 = N/A
Sd.Kfz.234/1 = Sd.Kfz.231
Sd.Kfz.234/3 and 4 = N/A
Sd.Kfz.251/17 = N/A
Grille = N/A
Ostwind = N/A
Faun, Mercedes 4500, Sd.Kfz.8, Famo, sWS = substituted by other trucks and halftracks
K18 105 mm = N/A
Bergepanther mit FlaK = N/A
Fallschimjager mit FG-42 = Fallschimjager mit Sturmgewehr 44

And one question. Why are the personal wagons for train missing? I think they were availiable in SS2...

And one more bug. If I am trying to transfer fuel from railroad cistern, the amount of fuel in cistern wagon is increasing over 15000...?
Johnik
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von Johnik »

Done.
Zuletzt geändert von Johnik am 02.07.2016, 09:39, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Johnik
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von Johnik »

Johnik hat geschrieben:Here it is. Beta 1 download. Please try it and report me all the bugs.

And please be kind to me, this is my first map :)
Dateianhänge
[RWM 8.0] Dyje 1945 Beta 1.zip
(921.7 KiB) 443-mal heruntergeladen
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Tijn »

Nice work Johnik, Will have a go at it.

And seems we need a few new units in RWM. Let's see what we can come up with... :)

Johnik hat geschrieben:
Johnik hat geschrieben:Here it is. Beta 1 download. Please try it and report me all the bugs.

Last Soldier
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Beitrag von Last Soldier »

Zkoušel jsem tu mapku:
- pozice na východě uprostřed, tam jak jsou kaťuše a ruská artilerie je možné obsadit a všechno odvézt, pěchota co přišla z té strany útočila jen poprvé, pak tam zůstali stát a čekali až jsem je zničil
- během cca 30 minut se nic moc nedělo, jen ten jeden útok pěchoty a na jihovýchodě útok na to malé městečko - pěchota a nějaké SU, a nějaké ty nálety je to tak OK?

zatím jsem to hrál po dobu jak přijeli jednotky přes most
Footage from the frontline on Youtube!
Johnik
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von Johnik »

Ahoj, to je ok, to hlavní teprve přijde a nebudeš stíhat. Využij času na přípravu. :)
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Tijn »

Johnik hat geschrieben:

Hi Johnik,
Got to play it for a while, here's some comments:

Map:
* Beautiful map design. Landscapes are realistic and challenging. Cities could be bit more detailed.
* Refinery is excellent idea (My favorite theme :) ) Perhaps a bit too much fuel though?

Units:
* (near) realistic unit equipment is good. Germany get a lot of units though before any battle is done, making it easy to build strong defenses
* Some waves are mixed up? USSR sometimes appears with german equipments
* russian ammo boxes are assigned to germany, resulting in visible russian artillery positions...

Gameplay:
* many orders pop ups in the beginning are a bit annoying
* It takes a long time for real action to happen, and then enemy sits in the same position for a long time, and is easy to defeat at first
* later enemy waves are bit more stronger, but could use some boost (perhaps ask Gehtnix about challenging attack scripts?)

Overall impression: very good start, I'd like to see more, especially of the nice design and realistic unit orgnization.

Cheers,
Tijn
Zocker
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von Zocker »

Ein wirklich wunderschöne Karte. Zum Gameplay kann ich bisher noch nicht viel sagen ausser das mein Englisch mehr wie schlecht ist und ich mir gerne auch eine deutsche Missionsbeschreibung wünsche.
Vieleicht ist dieser Wunsch in Zukunft erfüllbar? military12 military18

Gruß
Ente
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Beitrag von Ente »

Hallo,

die Mission sieht gut aus. Einheitenvielfalt, strategische Möglichkeiten usw.

Weswegen ich die Mission allerdings abgebrochen habe:

Die russische Infanterie attackiert nicht, sobald ich sie angreife, sondern sie bleibt einfach stehen.
Das Aufmarschgebiet der Russen ist in meinen Augen zu klein. Auch ohne die Sicht durch die Munitionskisten kann ich die russische Artillerie aufspüren und vernichten.
Was sich z.B. anbieten würde, sind Skripte, die Artillerie auffahren und schießen lassen. Oder Field Radio Operator oder wie der heißt (die Deutschen haben einen).

Außerdem habe ich den Eindruck, dass der Deutsche zu viel Treibstoff hat aufgrund der beiden Tankwagen.
Der Fuhrpark des Deutschen ist auch enorm groß, hingegen ist die Menge an Infanterie dabei nicht so besonders hoch.

Wird es eine Verbesserung der Mission geben?

Gruß Ente
Johnik
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von Johnik »

Hello, thanks for your comments, here are mine:
Hallo, vielen Dank für ihre Anmerkungen, hier sind meine:

2 Tijn:

About the map - it was really difficult to find the optimal scale, I had to place towns and bigger/important villages only and the number of locations is limited to 63 places. I will try to make the towns detailed. I am still doscovering all possibilities of the editor.

Do you really think that there is too much fuel? You have to supply 6 panzer divisions with lots of vehicles and more than 15 infantry divisions. I used 200l barrels only, because 1000l barel is nonsense. Imagine that you have to move the panzer units accross the map and you will need quite lot of fuel. In the second part of the mission the fuel will be very limited and almost no more supplies.

You must have lots of units in the beginning, the german units started to arrive to this area from 4.4.1945 and really made a strong fortress in this area. I used simple formula - 1 day - 10 miutes. I know that the first days are quite boring, but you should use this time to ressuply your units and prepare the defence, it is based on historical facts, from 11.4. the russian attacks were going really quickly. For example you need to refuel FHH1 division from Zistersdorf, some other units are also exhausted.

About he booty equipment - yes, 1. Guard mechanised corps really had american Stuarts, halftracks, Valentines and some captured german AFVs. I used everything on historical basis. If you will destroy them, you will see that there are russian crews. Also the romanian unit had german and russian AFVs with romanian crew. The 6. and 7. Guard army had Sherman tanks and other Lend and lease equipment. I am trying to be really precise in this issue. :)

And one question: How do you like the uniqueness of the units? I do not want to use all units with 100% health, ammo and fuel. My idea is that every unit is used/damaged, arriving to area from different places and they were not refueled on the map border area and even the infantry could be hurt, tired or went thru some fighting thus they spent some ammo allready etc...

Thanks for the ammo boxes issue, I will correct it.

The pop ups are really boring from the beginning, but I did not find any other way, how to introduce the units better and you can use most of them from the beginning.

Also if the enemy is attacking some area and they will conquer it, they are defending it for some days. It is allways better to destroy these unist as soon as possible because when another attacks are starting, these units from conquered places are joining the attack and advancing further. Also based on historical basis. Anyway I will discuss it with Gehtnix.

Thanks a lot, I will make corrections. More reports are welcome. :)

2 Zocker

Danke und ich werde einige Freund versuchen, wer wird die Deutsch-Übersetzung machen, weil mein Deutsch ist nicht gut genug, wie Englisch ist.

2 Ente

Vielen Dank für Bericht und ich werde Korrekturen machen. Das Problem ist, dass ich habe kein mehr Plätze in den Verstärkungen, Standorte und Phrasen frei. Alle verbleibenden ich habe zum Tijn in EN schrieb. Ich werde die neue Version so schnell wie möglich platzieren.

Vielen dank wieder :)
Ente
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Beitrag von Ente »

Hallo,

den Anfang finde ich nicht langweilig. Immerhin muss ich alle Truppen sortieren. Ich finde es eher zu anstrengend, wie bereits beschrieben.

Thema Kraftstoff:
Ich kann zwar alle Fahrzeuge bewegen, allerdings kann ich den ein oder anderen LKW ruhig stehenlassen und den Kraftstoff für andere Fahrzeuge aufsparen. Allerdings weiß ich nicht, was mich im Laufe der Mission erwartet.

Ich finde es gut, dass die Truppen angeschlagen dargestellt werden.

Vielleicht ist es möglich, zwischen den Pop-Ups ein paar Sekunden mehr Zeit zu geben? Dann kann der Spieler ein paar Befehle geben, deren Auswirkungen beobachten und sich somit besser auf die nächste Situation einstellen.

Ich bin gespannt.

Gruß Ente
Johnik
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von Johnik »

Beta 2 morgen / tommorrow.
Johnik
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier