time for the SSL BETA6 maps' download!

Chinese Standalone Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Re: time for the SSL BETA6 maps' download!

Beitrag von Boli »

Then you did not take the time it needed because, when you first take over the town and trenches in the north the enemy will start soon attacks from time to time and this attacks will last for about 2 Hours before they end. Inbetween you get a message so I understood it that a group of Allies in the west need reinforcements und you should break through to them. In fact it is better not to wait to long to do it because the enemy will get reinforcements after about 30 Minutes and even because of its Artillerysupport then it is hard to break through. To come to my allies I took the way straight along the mapside. Specially one trenchposition along this way has to be cleared completely to come through. After that it can be that the allies are on a weak position anyway in that moment because the attacks on their position are starting soon and are under heavy artilleryfire. So when you do that and bring enough troops to them another message came but I did not know what it means. In that time there are also inbetween attacks on the northern trench position where you startet. When this attacks are over it needs maybe 30 Minutes and a message comes in the southeastern town where first allied Infantry two AT-canons, one Flak, and one MG-42 arrives and change into players hands. After that you have quick take positions along the trenches of the town because first Infantry tries to break in. So when in the north the attacks stop it is important to bring soon tankreinforcements and the most infantry and AT-guns down to the other position. Strange that on that way there is now enemy who could really block that way. The attacks on the new position will last about one hour and the last attacks are always supported like the others by heavy soviet mobile Assault guns. So take care. I prefered to uncover the map from time to time coming close to the enemies artillerypositions to have at least ease from heavy artilleryfire that could smash a lot of defending material. So this attacks I stopped too but now I do not know what to do.
I propose to you, please send me the editor file of that map or look into that file yourself and send me all orders that you found in english. So I can associate them right I think.

Many thanks
Boli :aaa6
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Boli hat geschrieben:Then you did not take the time it needed because, when you first take over the town and trenches in the north the enemy will start soon attacks from time to time and this attacks will last for about 2 Hours before they end. Inbetween you get a message so I understood it that a group of Allies in the west need reinforcements und you should break through to them. In fact it is better not to wait to long to do it because the enemy will get reinforcements after about 30 Minutes and even because of its Artillerysupport then it is hard to break through. To come to my allies I took the way straight along the mapside. Specially one trenchposition along this way has to be cleared completely to come through. After that it can be that the allies are on a weak position anyway in that moment because the attacks on their position are starting soon and are under heavy artilleryfire. So when you do that and bring enough troops to them another message came but I did not know what it means. In that time there are also inbetween attacks on the northern trench position where you startet. When this attacks are over it needs maybe 30 Minutes and a message comes in the southeastern town where first allied Infantry two AT-canons, one Flak, and one MG-42 arrives and change into players hands. After that you have quick take positions along the trenches of the town because first Infantry tries to break in. So when in the north the attacks stop it is important to bring soon tankreinforcements and the most infantry and AT-guns down to the other position. Strange that on that way there is now enemy who could really block that way. The attacks on the new position will last about one hour and the last attacks are always supported like the others by heavy soviet mobile Assault guns. So take care. I prefered to uncover the map from time to time coming close to the enemies artillerypositions to have at least ease from heavy artilleryfire that could smash a lot of defending material. So this attacks I stopped too but now I do not know what to do.
I propose to you, please send me the editor file of that map or look into that file yourself and send me all orders that you found in english. So I can associate them right I think.

Many thanks
Boli :aaa6
Gosh! I remember now. The second strike map is made by Oslo in our forum. You can send him private messages. Of course, I 'll find script for you.
Viking43
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Viking43 »

Hi Sunjin,

Please continue, your mission descriptions are very usefull,
can you also do it for the map "fengbao"? where i dont understand what the white zone on the northern point of the map is for.
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

some maps I found in a Chinese forum:
outside Moscow.jpg
outside Moscow.jpg (120.06 KiB) 6661 mal betrachtet
outside Moscow.rar
(662.62 KiB) 736-mal heruntergeladen
7.7 incident.jpg
7.7 incident.jpg (36.19 KiB) 6661 mal betrachtet
7.7 incident.rar
(130.34 KiB) 569-mal heruntergeladen
destroy the bridge one by one(I guess).rar
(547.77 KiB) 712-mal heruntergeladen
Marlboro
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von Marlboro »

Is there a more accurate description for the destroy bridges map? Cause i destroyed the bridges with the units given to me at each bridge, but the enemy passed through the south crossing and i lost. Also is there a continuation of the battle afterwards?
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Marlboro hat geschrieben:Is there a more accurate description for the destroy bridges map? Cause i destroyed the bridges with the units given to me at each bridge, but the enemy passed through the south crossing and i lost. Also is there a continuation of the battle afterwards?
The mission objective is a mess. I can tell you some info in general:first you must hold the airfield. You must have the production units captured by your men and produce more weapons. Sabotage the bridge one by one as per order(no more no less) and make sure that they are destroyed(no more than 5 minutes!). Some production units can be into use only after the general arrives. Protect and use your transport planes carefully. After your successful defence battle,retake the the Bridge at Remagen. You have no supply trucks but you can use aerotransport instead or caputure enemy's or your friendly units(you can have your units recovered in the square). If you were failed to manipulate your aerotransport or have all the planes shot down by enemy , you would not be able to achieve your goal in normal way.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Liberation Mod (SS RW)“