Known bugs in Alpha version

SS RW Standalone Mod.

Moderator: combo

nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Re: Known bugs in Alpha version

Beitrag von nevux »

British units voice samples are a mix of British-English and American-English. British crew on foot sometimes respond with 'intercom' distortion when clicked.
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Could the speed of the panther be slightly reduced? I know it was relatively fast at 48 (?) km/h but it feel a bit like race car right now. Even at 30% of max gamespeed it's shooting across the screen.
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

military18
nevux hat geschrieben:Could the speed of the panther be slightly reduced? I know it was relatively fast at 48 (?) km/h but it feel a bit like race car right now. Even at 30% of max gamespeed it's shooting across the screen.
I spent a lot of time studying this issue. :roll: Now speed of ground vehicles conditionally limited to 25 km/h. Neither ground unit does not move faster than that value (except motorcycles, if I'm not mistaken). I was looking for data of movement speed over rough terrain from test of track AFV. Then I brought the average value of the proportion of "cross-country speed / road speed" for light / medium / heavy track AFV. These coefficients were obtained in the area of 0,41-0,44. It is these indicators are used to that track AVF, for which there are no data from test's. For wheeled vehicles other coefficients.
Not all tanks I like the resulting values. But the fact that there are now - infinitely better that was. Previously all were Formula One race. :lol:
I can make adjustments to the speed. But now we have a system. Hence corrections must be systemic, I think. :roll: :aaa2
T-34 is not inferior in speed Panther now. military7
Member of WWM-team

Bild
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Hmm. I would just take the speed of the Panther and t-34 (plus modifications) down a notch. I appreciate there is a system and speeds arent just random but even with a solid system there can sometimes be reason for exception. To me, personally it would simply feel a lot better and more realistic if both tanks would be slightly slower. technical realism is nice but once it gets in the way of gameplay and perceived realism there should be some compromise, imo.

gr
tom
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von tom »

Hi.

In the version 0.2 Pacific War jungle scheme are still several german (aircraft, Type BR 52 locomotives, war posters) and european (statues, flags) vertical objects. Would be sweet if they could be replaced by japanese, soviet and allied objects plus asian style statues.

And a simple wooden tripod or quadpod crane (to load heavy guns plus field workshops) and earthmovers (for fortification and airfield construction) would be nice, too, to create an even better atmosphere.

Yours

tom :wink:
Krieg ist die Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln. Es erhebt sich nur die Frage, ob er immer nötig ist. Wehret den Anfängen!!!!!

Bild
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

military18
nevux hat geschrieben:Hmm. I would just take the speed of the Panther and t-34 (plus modifications) down a notch. I appreciate there is a system and speeds arent just random but even with a solid system there can sometimes be reason for exception. To me, personally it would simply feel a lot better and more realistic if both tanks would be slightly slower. technical realism is nice but once it gets in the way of gameplay and perceived realism there should be some compromise, imo.
I will try to do something. :roll:
tom hat geschrieben:Would be sweet if they could be replaced by japanese, soviet and allied objects plus asian style statues.
We try to update objects.
tom hat geschrieben:And a simple wooden tripod or quadpod crane (to load heavy guns plus field workshops) and earthmovers (for fortification and airfield construction) would be nice, too, to create an even better atmosphere.
You know where we can get such objects? :roll:
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Fäby
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von Fäby »

1. I put boat`s in the editor on the riverside and in the game if I clear the area with infantery or "omniscience" and looking to the boat`s the game crashed.
I think it is the "Inflatable boat" and maybe the "Motorboat" too.
The Japan Military boat and the Soviet Armored boat works. (i have 2 for every side on the map and no problem)
Maybe i have to much "Inflatable boat`s" and that`s why the game crashed, i don`t know, must test more.

2. If the trench is set in the editor with damage the infantery cannot move in.

3. Maybe it is better that the old dry trees are not blocked. For better movement for infantery and vehicles. military7

best regards
military18
Dateianhänge
Inf. Boat.jpg
Inf. Boat.jpg (172.22 KiB) 10575 mal betrachtet
Game crashed.jpg
Game crashed.jpg (29.97 KiB) 10575 mal betrachtet
trench.jpg
trench.jpg (391.26 KiB) 10575 mal betrachtet
old dry trees.jpg
old dry trees.jpg (271.02 KiB) 10575 mal betrachtet
blocked.jpg
blocked.jpg (298.67 KiB) 10575 mal betrachtet
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

military18
Fäby hat geschrieben:1. I put boat`s in the editor on the riverside and in the game if I clear the area with infantery or "omniscience" and looking to the boat`s the game crashed.
I think it is the "Inflatable boat" and maybe the "Motorboat" too.
Is a "Inflatable boat" :( When turning in one of the positions, it leads to crash. :shock:
Fäby hat geschrieben:3. Maybe it is better that the old dry trees are not blocked. For better movement for infantery and vehicles. military7
May be in future. military7 Now is too many more important things need to do. military10
Member of WWM-team

Bild
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Bug: Crazy tank

My Tiger II is behaving erratically for some reason. It has become totally uncontrollable. Perhaps there is an explanation for this but I just don't get it.

Also, the EXP of the Tiger II seems bugged. There appears to be no relation with crew exp.
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

Hi!
nevux hat geschrieben:Bug: Crazy tank
My Tiger II is behaving erratically for some reason. It has become totally uncontrollable. Perhaps there is an explanation for this but I just don't get it.
What's his level of morality? At low values ​​the units are getting out of control.
nevux hat geschrieben:Also, the EXP of the Tiger II seems bugged. There appears to be no relation with crew exp.
Experience the tank must be equal to the arithmetic mean of the experience of all members of the crew. I'll check it anyway. :)
Member of WWM-team

Bild
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

aha. Yes, the crew is badly wounded so that explains it then. Thx for clearing that out.

gr,

nevux
rodrigopx1
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von rodrigopx1 »

Good afternoon Galera
Well I would like to know if this game will be fixed the bug of air that can make flights off the map, if there is a possibility that not happen in this game?
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

military18
rodrigopx1 hat geschrieben:Well I would like to know if this game will be fixed the bug of air that can make flights off the map, if there is a possibility that not happen in this game?
What do you mean by the phrase "can make flights off the map"? Plane can flight off map if he flight from there and you not land it at airfield. :roll:
Member of WWM-team

Bild
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

StugIV incorrectly named in UI.
Dateianhänge
pz4.jpg
pz4.jpg (180.89 KiB) 9836 mal betrachtet
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

nevux hat geschrieben:StugIV incorrectly named in UI.
Is already fixed. ;)
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „World at War Mod“