People's Liberation Army of modern warfare

Hauptforum für Sudden Strike Ressource War.
astro
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)
People's Liberation Army of modern warfare

Beitrag von astro »

Auch aus China kommt ein Moderner Mod . Der PLA

Er ist im Moment als Beta Version zu beziehen.
Anbei mal ein paar alte Screenshots

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Gruß
astro
Bild

Bild
Der, der keinen Plan hat , wie man mir sagte !
-=Slyder=-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
Re: People's Liberation Army of modern warfare

Beitrag von -=Slyder=- »

Ein paar Modelle sehen echt stark aus.
.:SLYDER:.

Bild
Tigerkommandant
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Tigerkommandant »

Moin!
Ist das letzte Bild durch eine Atombombe verursacht oder warum brennt da alles?!^^
astro
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von astro »

Ja so stand es unter dem Bild ....

Gruß
astro
Bild

Bild
Der, der keinen Plan hat , wie man mir sagte !
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von JOSS[WildCat] »

I see this mod still is in work...
Shadows of units and infantry in anothers sides or units without shadows...
Anyway may be good mod after finishing work...

Now finish downloading and see closer... :wink:
Bild
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

BTW war Chine vs .....? :)
Bild
Fleischfresse
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von Fleischfresse »

...Taiwan! :shock:
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Modern War? military10
And what do U think win? :aaa7
Bild
Fleischfresse
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von Fleischfresse »

The US.
bbw
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von bbw »

China lost 1 million square kilometer including the important port city Vladivostok to Imperial Russia in history. This resulted in loss of contact with Pacific Ocean in the Most northeastern part of China.
China fought long battles with Vietnam until 80's.
China is still having dispute with India over Himalayas. Where Inidan settlements are growing in previously China controlled land. The two developing countries are also major competitors.
Many Chinese believe that Japanese did not remorse on what they did in WWII. Some Japanese rejected to the evidence of major war crimes. Japan and China have major conflicts over East China Sea resources and control.
Taiwan is a big headache.
South Korean has a 'distorted view' on Chinese culture. Traditional Chinese festival has been claimed to Korean in origin despite lack of historical proof. Many Chinese dislike the way Korean dismiss heavy Chinese influence on Korean culture.

Not to mention the disputes of the South China Sea with various South East Asian countries.
If China is to go to war, there are so many choices.
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

If China is to go to war, there are so many choices.
But you must teach own history don`t make such choices...
What problem for peace life?
I think chinece people so clever so is another choice... f.e. peace expansion...

But back to Game...
What conflict (fantastic but possible) China vs ****** will be most interesting fo suddenstrikers...
What do U think? :?
Bild
bbw
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von bbw »

You are right, peace is the best.
Traditional Chinese teaching emphasis on peace as a person and as a society.
Realistically, cold war is over and China cannot afford being in constant conflict with so many neighbours.
China is more interested in peaceful expansion now.

Taiwan and Japan are the two important ones. They are important also because they are likely to get US support in case of war.

Taiwan is important because it is regarded as the breakthrough in acquiring 'lost' territory of China. Once Taiwan is back, China has better strategic position in entering Pacific as well as getting back Diaoyudao in East China Sea and islands in South China Sea. Controlling Taiwan Strait will also enable China to control the strategic lifeline to Japan i.e. seaward transport of oil. However, China may not afford a war with Taiwan. The damage to the nationality of Chinese is too great. There is a notion 'Chinese don't fight Chinese' back in WW2.

Japan is another because of war crime in WW2 and need for resources. But the possibility of a full scale conflict will be low. Some Japanese believe that they were defeated by US but not China in WW2 and Chinese remains inferior. Japanese are still ambitious with the increasing military activities of the 'Self-defense force', demand for changing the peace consitution set up after WW2 surrender, building of helicopter carriers etc. They rely heavily in oil and their lifeline passes through a large part of international waters/ exclusive economic zone of China. Huge oil deposits in East China Sea remains an important trigger.
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Thanks for the info.
I believe that China is doing everything according to their national interests.
I am anti-nazy and anti-commy. But in China, I think its own way the party-state - in this case, the best form of governance for China.
I know for example that Russia legally with Japan still in a state of war.
And that, in relation to China and Japan?
The second question - whether in China, Putin called "a national hero" for what he have given the islands by Khabarovsk to China?
Give himself in violation of the Constitution of Russia.(by Constitution of RF, in such cases, must be national referendum)
Bild
bbw
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von bbw »

Well, I live in Hong Kong and I don't particularly like the political system in mainland China, although I agree that it is effective.

Chinese view on Japan is much restricted to a one-on-one kind of conflict with influence of US at the back.
The anti-japanese sentiment arises from Japanese occupation and war crime in WW2 in China as well as Japanese sinking of the Chinese Beiyang fleet in early 1900s. Many feel that justice was not seen and Japan was not punished/get what they deserve enough. For example, Japan issued new currency during WW2 in exchange for wealth in China and Hong Kong. However, new Japanese government never compensate for people holding this 'money' after the war.
As I mentioned, Chinese think that Japanese deny formal defeat to China. WW2 Pacific or even China battlefield was seen by Japanese as a war won by US but not Chinese. Therefore, Chinese want to take Japan on their own.

Putin was not viewed as hero or particularly positive. China lost too much to Imperial Russia. Qing dynasty had an initial treaty with Imperial Russia when Russia started their eastward expansion and large scale settlement, which both sides obeyed for around one hundred years. After that, when China grew weak, one million square kilometer under many treaties was lost.
Communist Russia agreed to return this land before WW2, but never did. Instead, Mongolia was allowed independence from China under Russian pressure.
In fact, Khabarovsk and a much larger territory is part of that one million square kilometer. New territory agreement settled the entire Sino-Russian border, which means that further Chinese claim of the lost territory will be difficult and unrealistic.
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Yes - it is a problem of "repentance" ...
The German leader, on behalf of the Germans "asked for forgiveness", and Germany paid and pay compensation, even a country which has never fought, and which at the time was not on the world map ...
But the attitude towards Germany and Germans, I think around the world, has a positive ...
Between Ukraine and Poland were also the conflicts and even ethnic cleansing in time WW2 and some later, but was "mutual repentance" and we are now, I am sure, the friendly countries and peoples ...

I think many of the problems and remove by "repentance" on behalf of Imperial Japan and Communist Russia ...

With regards to the relations of China and Russia. So here I see the prospect of economic and human expansion for China. One problem - the Chinese are very difficult if not impossible, to study the Russian. But Russian owners have already understanding that the Chinese worker wages for half less but the work is 5 times more effective then Russian ...
Economic laws!
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sudden Strike Resource War“