RCM Mod

Real Combat Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Antworten
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: RCM Mod

Beitrag von Stahlin »

It seems you the only one who inetersted in RCM...
Sometimes it looks like that but look here:

http://www.sudden-strike-maps.de/?path= ... =26&type=4

With "Flee The Front" you have 670 Downloads!

Seems most people are to lazy or afraid to write in forum.
GFM Sterna
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von GFM Sterna »

Stahlin hat geschrieben:
It seems you the only one who inetersted in RCM...
Sometimes it looks like that but look here:

http://www.sudden-strike-maps.de/?path= ... =26&type=4

With "Flee The Front" you have 670 Downloads!

Seems most people are to lazy or afraid to write in forum.

Yes, but you have take in mind its summertime and the game is really old.
However keep up the Work RCM Team ! military18
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi Guys!

Thank you very much the good words!

I don't break my oath: the new RCm will be extra strong and very hard mod.
Not an arcade, and not a simple RTS game.
We are working hard (i'm not working I only searching for information about weapons and i give tipps to the mooders. :D ).

I never was sad, becouse if only we are playing with this mod, it will be very good too. For example here in Hungary (Who is known by me) there is maybe 15 people. :D
But we made an oath for this people: we will make an RTS World war 2 simulator. military18
A game like a Chess (thinking about strategy and tactics) and a simulator game (what the engine of the Sudden Strike can show you.)

We are tetsing at this time two nations: USA and Germany.
One of my friends said:
"WOW, this is a Warlord simulator" :D The historial battle you can be the general or officer.

Oh, and we developed a new gameplay next to the older RCM gameplay.
Only one reinforcement but complete military formations (platoons, companies, batallions, artillery batteries), and when we play in alliance there is an officer player.

For example Germany is Germany and japan only has one motorcycle. And the Germany palyer recieve units to the japan player.
In this gameplay in Mp you can share the tasks. For example someone breaking the enemy lines and the other palyer cover him with artillery battery. Or cover him with air attack.
With this technic we can make more realistic historical MP games.
The ordinary MP only one person have to use all the military services. The shared task help you in the history copying.

Now... So there is two different MP gameplay in RCM and we are trying to some new gameplays. We have lot of idea, for example units in the MPs when the mission starting. For example you don't have make defense lines, becouse the units are on the map originally. And you will see if you are playing battle modelling MP game. :D
The balanced fantasy maps are in the rubbish bin, the unique units and the wonmder veapons are in the the rubish been too.
Good bye Sturmtiger, Jagdtiger, T-50 and in westernfront good bye:
Panzer IV F1
Panzer IV F2
Panzer IV G
Panzer III. G
Panzer III. H
Panzer III. J (Only E, F, L and M versions will be in the western front and some command tank version)
Panzer IV minerollers
Grey Panzerwerfer
Mercedes AA trucks (it was a field modification not official unit)
Sturmtiger
Jagdtiger

PS: Oh, a funny news: it seems we found a young girl player. military17 She likes the startegy games...
Bild
Attila
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Attila »

Bütyök had not tell the most important part of the game,we have managed to simulate (how much possibel) the ricochet and penetration for tanks.So for now on there will be no tank hit with bullet ricochet sound and the bullet penetrates.If the bullet ricochet from the armor it will explode on the ground or maybe somwhere on the tank.And if the bullet penetrates then in most chances make some damage for the armor and kills most of the crew,the tanks have the chances to be totally destroyed,but most time because a bomb or artillery.
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

And there are million new things in RCM. :D

There isn't enough place in the server of the http://www.sudden-strike-maps.de to write the so many news are in rcm :D

I'm waiting for the new version.

But I try to write some news:

fuel capacity (there will be lot of fuel in the vehicles: "1 pixel is 1 meter")
turret turning speed
guns reload time
small arms reload time
weapon voices
speed of the vehicles
real speed for planes
real weapons for planes
standalone paratrooper units
lot of new infantry weapons (For example Gewehr 302(f) Shütze, Maschinenpistole Schütze mit MP 760(a))
Bild
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

If you want more posts in forum you can put a html file with links to sites and forums into 2.8 mod.
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

One of our friend is working on a page where you can found informations about RCM2.8.

www.4info.hu

it is a game-PC homepage but there will be a topic and a big part for the RCM2.8.
Bild
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

But we have to learn hungarian for that page.
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Don' worry! There will be an english part...
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

The developement of the RCM is going n. Salvaje is making the RCM2.8.
And in Hungary (and in Brazil) there is a secret RCM2.71 winter 1941-43 mod.
The Winter RCM2.71 is a private mod by me only for users of our hungarian world war 2 homepage, but it contains only units between late 1941 to early 43 and only these nations: Hungary, Romania, Italy, Soviet Union, Germany.
The RCM2.71 Winter Battles is an extended RCM2.7 development, with new parameters and some new thing.

A picture for you about some romanian forces
Dateianhänge
romankak.JPG
romankak.JPG (52.6 KiB) 10387 mal betrachtet
Bild
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

Sounds good. I think i will generate my 3 maps for 2.8.
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi guys!

After the colossal success of the RCM2.7 Winter battles limited edition I decided if someone needs this small mod I can give him a downloadlink.

The RCM2.7 Winter Battles only a MP game uin winter maps, and a non-official RCM mod.

Some things were modified compared to the original RCM2.7.

-USA, UK, France, Poland countries are deleted
-The devices of the army of the rest of the countries were enlarged.
-captured weapons in german army: french, polish vehicles, small amrs, guns in german service (Gewehr 242(f) , Selbstladegewehr 259(r), MG 30(p), MP 722(f), Panzerbüchse 35(p), Panzerbüchse 785(s) and so on...)
-Number of soviet early lend-lease vehicles enlarged. (Bedford OYD, Albion B3YN, Leyland Retriever (In liberation2.75 it is the Bedford QLD :D )
-More romanian, hungarian vehicles. (39M Ford-Marmon supply, 39M Ford-Marmon truck, R-1 tank, R-2 tank, 36M 4,7 cm At-gun and so on...)
-units only from late 1941 to early 1943. (The Tiger I E early version is the stronger tank and the KV-1 and 2)
-"automatic" funny AT-guns are deleted, all AT-guns have only one shell. Smaller AA guns have more bullets but only bullets for a magazine like in real history. (40 mm Bofors AA-gun 5 shells in a magazine)
-bigger view distances
-you can shot to more distance. (Smaller At-guns approx. 30-40 cm, bigger AT guns 40-60 cm)
-you can pull with your soldiers all the guns to the correct position near to the ammo boxes.
-more range for vehicles (twice more fuel capacity)

Finally:

Lot of thanks for the winter units to the next mods:
LRM, RWM, Liberation, RCM2.0, RWG, Horch, PWM

P.s. : this non official mod is recommended mostly to For Real WW2 Feeling who likes the real maps. Come to our battlefield my french friend! military16
Dateianhänge
turan.JPG
turan.JPG (55.28 KiB) 10316 mal betrachtet
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

We would hold this Winter RCM in secret, but a hungarian player made a webpage. :D

I have found this site today.

Thank to this guy for the new web site. It was a nice surprise. :lol:

http://sudden-rcm.lapunk.hu

The page is hungarian.

Szóval ha magyar is nézi ezt a topicot, akkor nézze meg fiatal RCM-es barátunk honlapját.
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

[Hun]Salvaje is working on RCM2.8.

Until it arrives I will make a patch to the RCM2.7 winter limited edition.
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

Becouse I culdn't finish the patch for RCM2.7 Winter Battles I've started a new mod.
This mod will be a Winter mod. From 1941-43 (bey-bye Tiger II B-s :aaa2 ).
It will only use Romanian, Italian, German, Hungarian, and soviet units. The hungarian guys said that I hav emake finish soldiers too. If th eplace will be enough in mod there will be finnish soldiers too.
The romaian voices wil be ready soon. (Special thanks to Janix_Bh from Transylvania).

This new mod will be more real than than RCM2.7 but it will be base on this mod.
Until RCM2.8 and PRM arrive we will play with this.

I hope we an make an install file too.
The game will use hungarian language (becouse RCM is popular in Hungary. For example: Soviet Infantry = Szovjet gyalogos) and I would like to make similar reality as in Project Reality Mod. I hope i will finish it in march.

Oh, I haven't got Mod name fr this new mod. Can you help me?

(At this time we call this new mod "Axis Power Realism Mod", becouse we don't like APRM HS2/HS3 and the soviets are in minority in this mod. (Four or five axis army against one allied army.))

Greetings!

In this picture you can see the first steps in the mod.

The tanks are the most popular T-26 versions. (T-26 mod.31, T-26 mod.31/32, T-26 mod.33, T-26 mod.38 and mod 39.)
Dateianhänge
T-26osk.JPG
T-26osk.JPG (203.88 KiB) 10215 mal betrachtet
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „RCM (alle Versionen)“