RCM news

Real Combat Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Antworten
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

RCM news

Beitrag von HunButyok »

[HUN]Salvaje"s two new MP map (RCM 2.0 "Winter War")

http://gportal.hu/sudden-strike-rcm

Click on "THE NEWS" to download MP maps.
Bild
Ulan Bator
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Ulan Bator »

Thanks alot. :D
But what happend with these maps:

http://www.sudden-strike-2-maps.de/phpB ... 8[quote]Hi Guys!

HunSalvaje and I made some new MP maps for RCM 2.5

Fight for Csanadpalota august 1944(256X256)
Market Garden reloaded (384X384)
Fight for Zala river marc 1945 (128X128)
Fight for Csabdi november 1944 (128X128)

The last two map is my construction...
I made first time MP mission...
[/quote]
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hy! These maps coming soon... In our homepage will be downloadable these maps...
Happened some conflict between [HUN]Salvaje & I.
If these maps are in the "Downloads", and I will be write that in "The NEWS". OK?

[HUN]Sven made some new SP maps in Sommer Battles, I will upload these maps too....
Bild
Salvaje
Schütze
Schütze

RCM 2.7

Beitrag von Salvaje »

Hallo, Leute

Die Arbeit des RCM Projekt kunft neue Haltestelle an. Jetzt gibt es 1254 Einheiten. Die Modellen bin ich aus RWM, SSNM, PWM, FMRM, LRM usw. genommen. In Ihren Beschreibung find man venige Fehler, aber das Spiel funkzioniert mit.
Fahrzeug des USA, Italien, Ungarn sind fertig, Frankreich und UK warten noch Erstellung.
Jetzt hat RCM 48 st. Flieger, bzw. 230 st. Panzer, 31 st. LKW, Schhiffen, Ladunsbooten und Waggon.
Neue Lauten gibt es auch in der neue Version 2.7

Ich Ertsellte z.B.: die Sd.Kfz. 251 Ausf. /1, /2, /10 usw. Fahrzeugen, schon kann man eine komplette Panzergrenadier Kompanie aus echte Urschrift-Bestand machen.

Alle 3 (Wüsten, Sommer, Winter) Scheme möchte ich in ein Installieren Pack für zumachen, das wird man einfach benutzen, aber ich kenne nicht Intallieren-Program, und wird Hilfe von ihr brauchen.

Zurzeit muss ich leider bei meinem Agro-Firma arbeiten, gibt es nicht genuge zeit für RCM PRojekt.

Und ich fergesse benahe... ...herstellte neue MP Karten auch. :)
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

Hello, i like your RCM 2.7.

A really nice idea from you to put all the schemes together in one mod. In SSNM there was nearly everything together. But they had too much schemes, about 10.

To my opinion there are 4 necessary:

Summer
Winter
Africa
Asia

to build all combats of ww2. But we need japanese...

is it possible to use different nations/units for each scheme ?
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Stahlin hat geschrieben:Hello, i like your RCM 2.7.

A really nice idea from you to put all the schemes together in one mod. In SSNM there was nearly everything together. But they had too much schemes, about 10.

To my opinion there are 4 necessary:

Summer
Winter
Africa
Asia

to build all combats of ww2. But we need japanese...

is it possible to use different nations/units for each scheme ?
Thank you for the good support.
We use only one scheme, becouse the mod has the Sommer battles name.

Africa maybe will be in this mod, but i think it will be better to make a new mod only for Africa.

The winter scheme is very good but i think we will develop the RCM2.0 to create a new Winter War mod.

Believe me: one scheme is enough to build nice terrains and countries. There are typical houses to the western front and typical houses to the eastern front. :wink:
Bild
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

Thanks for your answer.

I think so too, the less schemes the better. Because mostly every scheme has only a few new elements and for mappers it is useless to have 3 or 4 summer schemes when all the objects could be in one. Maybe it is useful to convert maps from other mods.

Good is that there are still trains and ships in RCM. The ships must be "borrowed" from US/other for other nations, but that is possible with the most nations. Thats "land-lease" too. I would like to have these wonderful cannonboats from US, germany and russia in RCM. They are quick and can get everywhere on water, so they are good to use for scripting.
Antworten

Zurück zu „RCM (alle Versionen)“