What is this mod?

An place for english questions !
Antworten
ValentinRL

What is this mod?

Beitrag von ValentinRL » 29.05.2017, 18:47

Hello,
Im new to the forum and I need to ask you guyse a really difficult question.

Around 10-12 years ago I used to play Sudden Strike with my relatives. But there was this mod/version that I simply couldn't find anywhere on the internet. I have some memories of it and I was hoping you could help me find it.

- I perfectly remember the Icon of the game - It was a green tank with a blue/yellow background (possibly a beach).
- One of the campaigns was with UK/USA, i think, and i had to take over a plane on the north with 10-15 soldiers and with this plane I had to bomb some tanks in the south.
- There were some kind of units that were colored in lots of colors - I think they were some kind of villagers/citizen.
- Im not completely sure but I think there were mine flails as a vehicle.

I know its little information, its all I can remember, but im dying to play it again.

-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Re: What is this mod?

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- » 29.05.2017, 19:34

Maybe it was a version of LRM (Long Range Mod) by Leonard. I vaguely remember there were some kind of mine-flail-tanks.
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa

ValentinRL

Beitrag von ValentinRL » 30.05.2017, 10:35

-Barbarossa- hat geschrieben:
29.05.2017, 19:34
Maybe it was a version of LRM (Long Range Mod) by Leonard. I vaguely remember there were some kind of mine-flail-tanks.
I looked at this mod, but I never found from where to install it .

evilnomis

Beitrag von evilnomis » 24.09.2017, 08:56

Hi

There was a mod in the english version of the pc zone and pc gamer magazines between the release of sudden strike 1 game and the demo of sudden strike 2 demo called T.W.O (The War Office) it had two versions and it had its on website it had about 6 missions for the first version and 20 for the second mission. but it was not up for long. That could be it coz around the beginning there was only 3 mods and that was APRM RW AND TWO Before the addon for sudden strike 3 the last stand there was loads of sites now thers only a few. This site has been going since the start "credit to them for keeping it up and running"

Tank Commander
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Tank Commander » 24.09.2017, 16:35

evilnomis hat geschrieben:
24.09.2017, 08:56
Hi

There was a mod in the english version of the pc zone and pc gamer magazines between the release of sudden strike 1 game and the demo of sudden strike 2 demo called T.W.O (The War Office) it had two versions and it had its on website it had about 6 missions for the first version and 20 for the second mission. but it was not up for long. That could be it coz around the beginning there was only 3 mods and that was APRM RW AND TWO Before the addon for sudden strike 3 the last stand there was loads of sites now thers only a few. This site has been going since the start "credit to them for keeping it up and running"
What! this Mod?
http://www.39-45strategie.com/jeux-vide ... -mods/two/

Tank Commander
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Tank Commander » 24.09.2017, 16:42

ValentinRL hat geschrieben:
30.05.2017, 10:35
-Barbarossa- hat geschrieben:
29.05.2017, 19:34
I looked at this mod, but I never found from where to install it .
Try looking harder! :yyy7
http://www.sudden-strike-maps.de/index. ... -2-37-maps
http://www.sudden-strike-maps.de/index. ... 0-5-1-maps

It would also be helpful if you stated which version of Sudden Strike you have!

Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“