Hospitals and facilities help please

An place for english questions !
Antworten
COMMAND-O

Hospitals and facilities help please

Beitrag von COMMAND-O »

Hello again fellows. I have a new question for you. How can I do to make the hospitals and facilities work in my map? I have solves the reinforcments question but I can´t find the way to make my hospitals and facilities work for me. There must be some way isn´t it? thanks for your help
Packard
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Hospitals and facilities help please

Beitrag von Packard »

The hospitals and facilities you can see in the campaigns of SSRW are made by script, AFAIK. They are not built in the game. So you can create such buildings on your own. You only need to know the few commands SSRW scripting has to offer.

In the upper window there should be "more than 0 units in area..." , The second window should contain the operation this area delivers. That could be refresh the HP (heal, repair) or land reinforcements (production). Then you might want to place the flag at the factory, so that it looks like the units are coming out there.
COMMAND-O

Beitrag von COMMAND-O »

Hello. That´s ok, but I can´t make the units appear in the hospital or the flag. They must get in the map from the sides. There must be some script that make the units appear in the map. Which is it? Thanks
Packard
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Packard »

Units can appear from wherever you place flags, from the side, then you can make the gate wider if placed exactly behind the edge, or somewhere in the middle, then you can make it only 1 flag wide.

First you must create your reinforcement group via menu. Then in script you can put in the upper window:

more than 0 units in location...

Second window:

send reinforcement of type ... to player player
exclude this condition (otherwise it would be always repeated as long as upper window is true)

It is all described in detail in Stahlins Sudden Guide.
COMMAND-O

Beitrag von COMMAND-O »

Ok. Now I understand. I will tray. Thank you very much
Packard
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Packard »

Feel free to ask again. We are always pleased if people are interested in SuStr. If i don't know Gehtnix knows for sure. He is our scripting guru.
cheeky2986

Beitrag von cheeky2986 »

Hi there, I was able to construct facilities using hell, flags and so forth. the only problem is when the building is destroyed the reinforcements are still coming. I found a script saying <object fully repaired> which I assume can mean the building at the gate, but it asks me to choose an object form the list and there is nothing on the list, also I cant find anywhere in the editor to create objects. Help would be appreciated Thanks
-gehtnix-
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von -gehtnix- »

(Taste F3) Setz eine Markierung auf den Gebäudeumriss.
(key F3) Put a marker on the building outline.
Dateianhänge
MWSnap494.jpg
MWSnap494.jpg (155.58 KiB) 6957 mal betrachtet
MWSnap493.jpg
MWSnap493.jpg (85.68 KiB) 6957 mal betrachtet
cheeky2986

Beitrag von cheeky2986 »

Thanks heaps, also do you know if there is a mod or anything which increases the unit limit for a map or is there a way say using reinforcements in order to place more than 1000 units on a map? I built a massive map and forgot about the limit, I would hate to have to start over
-gehtnix-
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von -gehtnix- »

Diese Abfrage kann verwendet werden.
This query can be used.
Dateianhänge
MWSnap539.jpg
MWSnap539.jpg (55.65 KiB) 6871 mal betrachtet
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“