Sudden Strike 2 Maps & Vista

An place for english questions !
Antworten
andrewdunn65

Sudden Strike 2 Maps & Vista

Beitrag von andrewdunn65 »

Hi, as a newbie I'm not sure if this topic as appeared previously, please forgive me if it has already been discussed. I love the original SS1 & SS2 games but unfortunatly Windows Vista does not!
Having researched online I came across a 'free version' of SS2 from gametop which once downloaded plays OK with no problems, however the original single player maps that go with SS2 were limited, I am ware of a large number of SS2 maps which were made available on line within the community some time ago, and I do have copies of these maps on file however and here's my question...despite putting copies of these files into the single game folder with the SS2 folders the game refuses to recognize the files, not a single one?
Does anyone know if the gametop version of SS2 can or should accommodate these maps?

Also I suspect many people of asked about getting round the problem of SS1 not being compatable with vista, I cannot see any online solutions, does anyone know if there is a work around?

I know most of you have progressed beyond SS1 & 2 to various mods etc but I'd love to have the originals back!

Many thanks if anyone can help
Andy D
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“