Single and Multi-player Maps download for 2.75 beta 5

Chinese Standalone Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Fäby
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Re: Single and Multi-player Maps download for 2.75 beta 5

Beitrag von Fäby »

Sunjin, Thank you very much for the maps. :)

@ Packard

Also ein Sprach Patch wäre sehr hilfreich. Bei mir sieht das nämlich auch so aus, wie bei dir.

Besonders umständlich ist es mit dem Editor ordentlich zuarbeiten. Da bei mir nämlich alle Bezeichnungen im Editor Fragezeichen sind. :-? :?: (siehe Bild)

Bild

Gut das alle SuSt Editor gleich aufgebaut sind. Sonst wäre das mappen unmöglich.

Gruß

Fäby
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Hhaha, the Chinese characters are a real headache to those foreign friends. I'm not an SSL maker or a map editor. What I can do is paperwork such as translation or bring you new progress or maps.
I'll let you heard by those SSL maker and map editor.

Regards!

Sunjin
Zuletzt geändert von sunjin am 09.05.2010, 11:25, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

the latest link of SSL 2.75 beta5:

http://u.115.com/file/f096fc2d14 better click the fourth link to download
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Hey Packard.
1, Most of the single maps I uploaded had no english names before they'd been translated by me. In that package, some keep both original Chinese name( the squares you've seen) and English name and some only keep their English name. So it was my mistake that I'd not deleted all those maps' Chinese names( the squares you've seen). However this is not a big problem anyway.Sorry!

2, The SSL 2.75 Beta5 I downloaded and played has no maps in compaign and custome compaign folder (empty, no map) except for only three maps in liberation compaign folder :German's, USSR'S and Podolsky Siege-Break. The maker said it's a beta version, so the major compaigns are not necessary and they don't want to copy old compaigns to this beta. And of course the formal version of SSL is still in progress. If you got any translation paperwork from other compaign map, I'm afraid you 'd better send them to me cause I've got no other compaign maps.

3, Again I was told that the number of single and multiplayer maps better not exceeds 70 or further, cause game may crash when you load the map. I have the experience. When I move the Mplay map folder to another place , it works fine again. However, now I got 70 more singles alone. Geez!

4, I'll translate some objectives and Mplayer maps' name now. Ah, I hate translation! HAHA! So many characters!
Packard
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Packard »

@Fäby, ja so sah der Editor vorher auch bei mir aus! Aber nun sind die Fragezeichen weg, wie auf dem Screenshot zu sehen ist, den ich als Anhang gepostet habe.

Fäby, the editor looked the same way before. But now the question marks aren`t there anymore, you can see it on the screenshots i attached.

@Sunjin, maybe the best would be to have two versions, one in chinese and one in english. Because with another language it is useless. I have tried russian maps with cyrillic. But it is too difficult. You need the objectives more or less. Have you tried a version in a completely unknown language? I believe you will not like it, if you understand nothing. But liberation is a good mod. I like very much the asian houses, which were later used by PWM.
Fäby
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von Fäby »

@ Packard

Juhuu, hab jetzt auch keine Fragezeichen mehr im Editor. Und zwar gibt es wohl zwei Editor bei Liberation, einen mit :?: und ein ganz normalen :lol:
Muß die andere Datei übersehen haben und demnach natürlich nicht getestet. Oh man hab ne halbe 512er Karte mit dem Fragezeichen Editor gebaut, war das ein krampf. Naja jetzt gehts vorran :D
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Packard hat geschrieben:@Fäby, ja so sah der Editor vorher auch bei mir aus! Aber nun sind die Fragezeichen weg, wie auf dem Screenshot zu sehen ist, den ich als Anhang gepostet habe.

Fäby, the editor looked the same way before. But now the question marks aren`t there anymore, you can see it on the screenshots i attached.

@Sunjin, maybe the best would be to have two versions, one in chinese and one in english. Because with another language it is useless. I have tried russian maps with cyrillic. But it is too difficult. You need the objectives more or less. Have you tried a version in a completely unknown language? I believe you will not like it, if you understand nothing. But liberation is a good mod. I like very much the asian houses, which were later used by PWM.

Dude, I'm with u! That's why I try to persuade them to release the English version, but few ppl know English. wHAT A SHAME ISN'T IT?
Packard
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Packard »

@Sunjin, if they don`t speak english you could make the translation. Your english seems understandeable.

@Fäby, ich benutzte den Button in MMS "Map edit"
spore
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von spore »

哥,你好强悍,发这么多图,牛! you're strong! Upload many maps! Nice work!
Fäby
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von Fäby »

@ Packard

Den MMS für RW benutze ich z.Z nicht da ich für RW nur den Liberation drauf habe bzw. beim download des Liberation Mods war RW komplett dabei. Naja und bei mir sind irgendwie zwei Editordateien dabei.....egal Hauptsache der Mod läuft und ich habe keine Fragezeichen mehr im Editor. :D
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

New map pack updated to 2010-05-13

there are 12 new single maps in this pack. Some are really really good
SINGLE.rar
(6.01 MiB) 621-mal heruntergeladen
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

THX. But you gave it same filename as the previous, so it overwrites it.

@thanks to the modders for your great mod. Unfortunately you produce a whole lot confusion with all the patches, updates, betas 3,4,5, updates of the patches, skinpacks, updates of the skinpacks, and all either in chinese or english.

Wouldn`it be the best, simply make a liberation 2.76 in english with everything in it, "plug and play" you know what i mean. Than you could expect to get feedback from german community. military10
thom1313
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von thom1313 »

Good Maps!

I can send me the. Map. src of [SSL] Neues vom Sauerland

grateful
thom1313
-gehtnix-
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)