soldier, first view from the workin fireglow SS3

Hauptforum für Sudden Strike 3.
Magic Touch
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel
soldier, first view from the workin fireglow SS3

Beitrag von Magic Touch »

there is it a first preview of a soldier (low detail) from a workin test shot from Fireglow..

tank is static and no move so details is more batter, as for the soldier screen shot taken in move.. 8)
but is enouth to see the good dimention of the unit in the game..

http://www.jeuxdeguerre.com/index.php?p ... d=455&t=31

dont forget on download section of SS3 you can get the second alpha video preview.. 8)

Magic touch.
Bild
Allied Pirates Reverse Mod Team and Friend are knowed..
they are no men to say the truth and hidden under fake screen and false propaganda.
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

same posted yesterday:

Bild

Bild

Bild[/img]
32cm

Beitrag von 32cm »

How many polygons have this tank, 20???
Magic Touch
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

information are not done,

we ask for a zoom of a unit... 8)

maybe latter more infos can be follow..
Bild
they are no men to say the truth and hidden under fake screen and false propaganda.
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

32cm hat geschrieben:How many polygons have this tank, 20???
no idea, but looks like 250-500
Magic Touch
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

dont care if is 2 polygone, all i want is to have a good gameplay ! 8)

i remember some game wher eposted about double polygones.. or someyjing like 1.600 polygones..

maybe next generation we can call a definition like "turbo 4 whel drive polygones" or more like "TDI" .. we dont care about 250 or 16.000.. the result we can see on screen !

when i play an RTS game i dind have time to search to see the "GOOD YEAR" label on the wheel of my truck .. if my truck move and whell is there is enouth for me.. 8)
Bild
Magic Touch
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

last infos,
in the game SS 3 units have from 100 to 15.000 polygone depend of the units.

most of units appear like in old SS series just a bit more better..
Fireglow can make more but prefer to use resources for more units ! 8)

the engine support more than used polygones.. :shock:
Bild
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Last infos:
If the game need a x800 card to run that means the "alpha" (called alpha after the 2nd or 3rd trailer, after the crap first video), means that the game now lags with 10 units on screen. Magic T you said it support 100 units, but per player?. About videos, i thint the game its very very good, for the year 1995. And dont talk about gameplay... only modded can work good. And trivialities like this, you can read in fg forum, if they dont delete them. But dont worry, fg have Magit T with his suberb english and his suberb computer knowledge (you can read his stupidities in fg forum).
I like in the videos the animation when the truck its shooted by the german tanks, i think in the 3rd "alpha" trailer or how the japanese planes attack the ships... or how the tanks drive making a "S"...

And Magit T, where is the lot of money FG got from hs1, and the 120000 euros they got from hs2? Where is the publisher of ss3? why ss3 looks like a interactive game for kids, to learn about world war 2?? when FG will release hs2 in rusia? and with what patch????
Magic Touch
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Anonymous hat geschrieben:Last infos:
If the game need a x800 card to run that means the "alpha" (called alpha after the 2nd or 3rd trailer, after the crap first video), means that the game now lags with 10 units on screen. Magic T you said it support 100 units, but per player?.

i thing your PC lag with the video.. :lol:
where you read the SS3 need X800 card ?
when the game is announced X800 it was just in preview on ATI site..

your infos is very good same shit like Stirlitz/Red Ice license for CWC..

- where i say 100 units ?
maybe the video on your PC lag when you visualise the video.. 8)

engine Next7 run on 9600 based card if you wish to use full option..
a 6600 NVidia is good.. and X800 card you can find at 300€
and X800 is for use 1600x1200 resolution !

About videos, i thint the game its very very good, for the year 1995. And dont talk about gameplay... only modded can work good. And trivialities like this, you can read in fg forum, if they dont delete them. But dont worry, fg have Magit T with his suberb english and his suberb computer knowledge (you can read his stupidities in fg forum).

I like in the videos the animation when the truck its shooted by the german tanks, i think in the 3rd "alpha" trailer or how the japanese planes attack the ships... or how the tanks drive making a "S"...

if you read the FG forum then you can have the info where all video is not from the actual view of the game but from 12-2004 where ..

And Magit T, where is the lot of money FG got from hs1, and the 120000 euros they got from hs2? Where is the publisher of ss3? why ss3 looks like a interactive game for kids, to learn about world war 2?? when FG will release hs2 in rusia? and with what patch????

it's you the "GUEST" who pay for APRM team ???

and about publisher just stay online in while the news is come

i remember in the sudden strike ru site where is announced a legal distribution and more than that, some special addon comes ..
now all is come in the air, now all know who say bullshit for more than 3 years..

i dont thing peolple forgot when i prevent about the ilegality of the product! if APRM team listen to me they can make action to be legal but prefer make association with pirates like Stirlitz..

where is Strilitz now to distribute a new license/right's to APRM team ??

so, in final who say bullshit.. me or APRM/Stirlitz ? 8)

Bild
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Nice, strangely after my post this topic appeard in fg forum:

http://www.fireglowgames.com/forum/inde ... 25cdec42d3

ja.. ja... And i have a p4 3gz with 9800pro@xt, trailer runs ok, but ss3 engine seems to no...

Learn english and keep saying stupiditis like this in fg forum:
"Dowie, you talk about an update of one previous engine where HL 1 and 2 is close to same!

SS3 is not an update, is a new engine !( NEXT 7)
and the engine is from the start not an update!

HL 1 make long time to start, now HL2 is some more 3D add-on in the main HL 1 engine, don't compare the same with a from ZERO start programming !"
So i can play doom3 at ultra settings and hl2 at top quality with a modded 9800 and i need a x800 to play a 3d game with tanks of 120 poligons to run it a HQ.
Also i think the new ss3 publisher must know how fireglow played with CDV, and what they did to a whole comunity of players.... Only to prevent another "we dont renew our contract, and give us lot of money"

About stirliz, as far i know he only sold 1 or 2 tools to AP, nothing more. If CDV played with ap, and fg with cdv, making seem AP the bad ones of the film, well this is a totally bullshit...

Anyway keep you good work in fg forum, at least you obtained that the french community rejected to buy ss3.
Magic Touch
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Anonymous hat geschrieben:Nice, strangely after my post this topic appeard in fg forum:

http://www.fireglowgames.com/forum/inde ... 25cdec42d3

ja.. ja... And i have a p4 3gz with 9800pro@xt, trailer runs ok, but ss3 engine seems to no...
you need glasses tio read better what is on FG forum..
and you don't have any part of the game for test what you refer it!

Learn english and keep saying stupiditis like this in fg forum:
"Dowie, you talk about an update of one previous engine where HL 1 and 2 is close to same!

SS3 is not an update, is a new engine !( NEXT 7)
and the engine is from the start not an update!

HL 1 make long time to start, now HL2 is some more 3D add-on in the main HL 1 engine, don't compare the same with a from ZERO start programming !"
the discution is for the time made the new engine and far as i know HL2 is a continuation of HL1 !

So i can play doom3 at ultra settings and hl2 at top quality with a modded 9800 and i need a x800 to play a 3d game with tanks of 120 poligons to run it a HQ.
100 is the lower polygones units are used to up to 15.000
and the next 7 engine is far away from an FPS type engine.

we dont talk about a game with 50 units and a map like a roof garden.. like HL2 where is an FPS !
there the SS3 you have more units than an simple FPS game with just a "fractal" sprite to control!, and a real AI..
Also i think the new ss3 publisher must know how fireglow played with CDV, and what they did to a whole comunity of players.... Only to prevent another "we dont renew our contract, and give us lot of money"
who play with it all know now!
2 years i post bullshit of CDV... and APRM team say we have license.. so who play with who APRM knwo, they have a full bullshit license..
and for your info new publisher know all the story between FG and CDV 8)

About stirliz, as far i know he only sold 1 or 2 tools to AP, nothing more. If CDV played with ap, and fg with cdv, making seem AP the bad ones of the film, well this is a totally bullshit...
sold ??
i remember when AP team say we have our tools.. 8)
Anyway keep you good work in fg forum, at least you obtained that the french community rejected to buy ss3.
French commuity is on good way.. is not CDV bulls and AP/Stilitz Bulls where they can stop the good game !

just remember some day's before where AP team say - Fireglow don't permit us to apply patch for HS2..
now they done the MP Fix 2.. :shock:
another one prouve where AP team are infected by Sitlitz propaganda to reject all bug error where they cant fix in the fact where Firehlow get back hes right's!

"AP MEMBER Wrote"
- if we apply patch Fireglow charge us!

very funny 8) like the Guest :shock:
Bild
3DWorld

Beitrag von 3DWorld »

dont care if is 2 polygone, all i want is to have a good gameplay !
Play Tetris ULoL
But dont worry, fg have Magit T with his suberb english and his suberb computer knowledge (you can read his stupidities in fg forum).
HAHAHA ! Yeah, it's called "Goetterdaemmerung", as far as i know. Viva Magic Touch!!! Good choice Fireglow! That's the why I like it!
we dont care about 250 or 16.000.. the result we can see on screen !
Oh, whtfck you mean "WE"? We the developers? You & Fireglow, or Fireglow & You ? ULoL Anyway, the result is still crappy movies. Yes, we've seen both.
i dont thing peolple forgot when i prevent about the ilegality of the product! so, in final who say bullshit
Nevermind, people forgot ur crappy sudden-strike lifestyle. Trust me.
You're banned for crap in most sudden-strike community websites all over the world. So, please, stop to send PMs to me!!!
There is NO REASON to remember your bullshit, such as "Copyrigth is right to copy". Do you remember or you need some quote refresh? That is you big problem - you are double-moral (it means "the moral on demand" = amoral) thing. You can run, but you can't hide ;)
Good marketing choice again, Fireglow ;-)
where is Strilitz now
As i heard, he is recruited to the "Officers" game development team now.
You can find him as author or co-author of many modding tools, know-hows, guides, manuals, games (CWC, Gulf War, Gulf War Black Gold),
also at sudden-strike.ru board as admin.

So, where is Fireglow? They sued:
- sudden-strike community board,
- sudden-strike modding community
- all progressive mods\add-on's (those only, that are better then his permanently alpha-quality products)
- partnership with the big publishers
- user support
- public relations

So, they lost their corporate FACE in the business.
you need glasses tio read better what is on FG forum..
No, you don't need a glasses or telescope to make right sence about FG forum. "Born dead", it seems the best definition.
Fireglow is down for good.
Magic Touch
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

user 3D world is Stirlyz "Lula" 3D Sochi version 8)

on the last screen why you dont post what is up before the screen and what is lower ?

then you can read what exactly mean that !

all you gave to show us is that screen where is the top of an Icaberg ?

very poor step from a funny idiot..
maybe that work for sochi kid's but we are not at Sochi there 8)
Bild
Magic Touch
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

posted by 3D idiot
As i heard, he is recruited to the "Officers" game development team now.
yes and two month before is wroten that Fireglow make collaboration with him.. :lol:
what other , oh yes, HS2 is created by Strilitz idea and tools that can be correct when i see all that bug, that can be true! :wink:

poor game; another one goes to the warez site... 8)
and maybe Stirlitz put same bug like CWC

same bug but in 3D.. :shock:
Oh, whtfck you mean "WE"? We the developers? You & Fireglow, or Fireglow & You ? ULoL Anyway, the result is still crappy movies. Yes, we've seen both.
again you dream.. "we" is mean player !
but you are not a player just a 3D liar.. :shock:
HAHAHA ! Yeah, it's called "Goetterdaemmerung", as far as i know. Viva Magic Touch!!! Good choice Fireglow! That's the why I like it!
maybe yes maybe no, but better than a "Dowie" moderator for the CWC :lol:

moderator just to deleted bullshit from Stirlitz..wher i already detected more than 5 loggin with anonymous proxy and that wortk is good to keep game killers away.. 8)
Bild
Tomes
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Beitrag von Tomes »

=Hi=
Habe ich das richtig gelesen Stirlitz soll im Team von Officiers sein :?:
Link: http://www.officers-game.com/news.php
Das ist doch jetzt ein Witz oder :!: :?:
Jedenfalls ich habe davon noch nichts gelesen oder gehört also wo ist der Beweiß :!:
Auf jedenfall sieht dieses Spiel besser aus wie dieses SuSt3 nur kriegt es jetzt einen etwas üblen Geruch durch solch eine Aussage.
Gruß Tomes
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sudden Strike 3“