Umfrage : "schießen Distanzen" mods vorzuziehen ?

Mods für Sudden Strike 2.
Antworten
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Umfrage : "schießen Distanzen" mods vorzuziehen ?

Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

welches "schießen Distanzen" von mods Sie ziehen vor ?

Ihre Antwort hier
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
kuebel

Beitrag von kuebel »

I've never played any other mods, so I cannot tell, but I think it would be interesting if they all had the same range. Like the Nashorn for example.
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

the other mods in this poll, havent the same shoot range for all units (but i dont know for all other mods that arent in this poll ?).
but a general shoot range a litle more realistic (above all HS2 & LRM mods, but largely still fun & playable, and it's my personal preference of range shoot ;) )

but yes, i prefer the more realistic possible game (if still playable and fun). and in reality, the majority of guns had +/- the same range shoot ? not sure, but sure all a long range shoot (between 1,5 km and 3 ? without the ARI, of course).

and mayb a good idea (surely), same range shoot for all guns but with only differents parameter of dammage and power of destruction
Bild
kuebel

Beitrag von kuebel »

Well I guess if you fired at a certain angle the projectile would travel a great distance even greater than 3 km; the question is how much it will penetrate after 3 km. As far as I know, one of the Russian 85mm guns couldn't penetrate a Tiger's front beyond 900m-1km.

Another problem is the little you see with the limited size of 1024x768 in SuSt2 though. I dunno how that is handled in the Long Range Mod; I never played it because the newest version's not for SuSt2 but for HS2 if I remember correctly.
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

kuebel hat geschrieben:...Another problem is the little you see with the limited size of 1024x768 in SuSt2 though. I dunno how that is handled in the Long Range Mod; I never played it because the newest version's not for SuSt2 but for HS2 if I remember correctly.
you must adjust your way of play, that all. But same in reality, often you receive a shoot before seeing the unit which you A shooting above, me i like and very playable

but i think, that LRM mod (for SS:RW sure) it's the maximum range shoot possible for play with STR od typ "Sudden Strike" (HS2 has a shooting between LRM and RWM, maybe the best range ?
Bild
Roy
Oberst
Oberst

Beitrag von Roy »

Thats the thing. T 34/85 make damage to Tiger at Range of 1 km perhaps, the Tiger kills the T 34 at a Range of 2, so it would be senseless to give them all the same shot-range.
kuebel

Beitrag von kuebel »

That's why I think it's justified to say the Germans should have a longer range than maybe even any of their counterparts, since they had the best visual equipment for their tanks and could shoot down enemy tanks successfully at even 2km+
Roy
Oberst
Oberst

Beitrag von Roy »

You cant do such kind of simulation with good gameplay in Sudden Strike i think.
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM 6.5, 6.6 und 6.71“