Liberation Beta 5

An place for english questions !
astro
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)
Re: Liberation Beta 5

Beitrag von astro »

@ rodrigopx1

Your three Mails i send to Chinese Modders. Maybee they can help you.
Greets
Stephan
Bild

Bild
Der, der keinen Plan hat , wie man mir sagte !
∈奥斯陆
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von ∈奥斯陆 »

rodrigopx1 hat geschrieben:is to transfer these editors map to HS3 these camouflage also for the HS3 if you like you can tell me how to do Thanks
I have not the MOD HS3, I don't know his fills system,you can ask HS3 modders ,they can teach you how to do.
∈奥斯陆
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von ∈奥斯陆 »

For Real WW2 feeling hat geschrieben:I like camouflage cut branches, very realistic and immerssif, great THX for your big job military18

Ho yes, but 3 a bit things (although, not so a bit...)

1- Personnaly I think that the general range shot are very too short in Liberation. I prefer largely (by example) the HS3 range shoot (Arena fix version), very more realistic.

2- And maybe a unit problem (but I must double-check) movement. I think that a lot units have a tendency to move alone (and sure without orders of me) toward ennemy, same once haved already shooting...

3- General winter skins a bit mediocre actually, no? Above all in compare to summer skins (in Slyder skinpatch)...

bye
1,what I can say is :different mods for different players.

2,units in SSL have visible different speed ,if they run a long way ,it needs player to control them better for a offense.

3,winter skin we have not time to remake yet ,but winter skin is more uncomplicated than summer's actually.
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

1- I never think APRM series are realistic,what I can say is :different mods for different players.
But HS3 is very different than HS2, very more realistic (for me in any case...)

And all things considered, about SSL, the ranges shoot doesn't seem so short. In fact, that depend very to units.. Maybe a bit too short for units type T34-76/85 and Shermans...

On the other hand, the reverse is very superb and the skins and modellings really splendid and very detailed and for Allies and USSR units too. Same thing for the beautiful houses. Respect! military18 I'm impatient to play with it in MP game.
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
astro
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von astro »

For Real WW2 feeling hat geschrieben:2 new Hamachi servers:
(As their names server indicate, play only seriously WW2 feeling, no mixers)

1) SSL (v 2.75 B5 + Slyder skinpack)
ID : SSLWW2
pass : 3210
Too many Players on this Server. Open please second Server

Greets
astro
Bild

Bild
Der, der keinen Plan hat , wie man mir sagte !
∈奥斯陆
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von ∈奥斯陆 »

astro
you can join us too:

ID :SSLBETA5
PASS:12345
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

ok I creat

ID : SSLWW2-02
pass : 3210
Bild
∈奥斯陆
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beta 5 English language pack

Beitrag von ∈奥斯陆 »

Use it in Chinese standalone version ,the pack will not change your skin pack. Unpack and replace the same files in SSL main directory,MMS English version will be released later.

download language pack here:http://depositfiles.com/files/cjg8m481v
∈奥斯陆
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

MMS English version

Beitrag von ∈奥斯陆 »

Edit by Admin No links to Standalone Mod allowed. Sorry.

Unpack into your SSRW ,and start the game in MMS .
Dateianhänge
.bmp
.bmp (534.15 KiB) 10662 mal betrachtet
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Very big THX...

hummm... but the problem it's that it's a 2 differents arboretum folders with MMS and without it...
So in one SSL instal you you find oneself with 2 SSL main instals in one folder...
And how update SSL after? By example for soundpatch or skinpatch...
In which path? C:\Program Files\SuddenStrike-Liberation2.75? or in C:\Program Files\SuddenStrike-Liberation2.75\Run\SSL275? :shock:

Its not preferable install alone version? SSL with MMS OR without MMS, but not the two?... Or I dont understand all?
Bild
∈奥斯陆
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von ∈奥斯陆 »

For Real WW2 feeling hat geschrieben:Very big THX...

hummm... but the problem it's that it's a 2 differents arboretum folders with MMS and without it...
So in one SSL instal you you find oneself with 2 SSL main instals in one folder...
And how update SSL after? By example for soundpatch or skinpatch...
In which path? C:\Program Files\SuddenStrike-Liberation2.75? or in C:\Program Files\SuddenStrike-Liberation2.75\Run\SSL275? :shock:

Its not preferable install alone version? SSL with MMS OR without MMS, but not the two?... Or I dont understand all?
It is very easy to update the game Whether MMS or standalone version ,if your game works in MMS,you copy the update files into Run\SSL275\ ,and copy the update files into SuddenStrike-Liberation2.75\ if your game is stand-alone.

MMS version just be supplied for those people who want to play game safely,if you don't worry about that,use the Chinese standalone version with English-language pack,it is a simple way .
∈奥斯陆
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Re: MMS English version

Beitrag von ∈奥斯陆 »

∈奥斯陆 hat geschrieben:Edit by Admin No links to Standalone Mod allowed. Sorry.

MMS English version is not standalone ,it just a patch like the other mod.it works in SSRW ,don't worry about that.but you edit the post ,and we lost the link .
Last Soldier
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Beitrag von Last Soldier »

thanks for language pack
Footage from the frontline on Youtube!
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

∈奥斯陆 hat geschrieben:It is very easy to update the game Whether MMS or standalone version ,if your game works in MMS,you copy the update files into Run\SSL275\ ,and copy the update files into SuddenStrike-Liberation2.75\ if your game is stand-alone
OK, understand, I hope that work ;)

Other thing...

After a MP game... distressing and above all... disappointing...

I think you must change very important things in SSL:

-----------------------------------------------------
1) The general view...

...are very too short, above all for the infantery. And maybe for the binocular to "sergeant" officier. :shock:

You have almost keep the SS2 views? Sorry but it's very shiting, totaly unreal and almost unplayable. You must take example on RWM (I dont very remember, but maybe HS3 or HS2) for this parameter.

And I dont know if it's linked? But this bad configuration creat too many areas not visible in the maps, same with binocular to officiers ... and even if very close and unobstructed with objects

So a party which should take 1 hour or up to 2 maximum, take 3 or lasts 4 hours... :dance2
And it's the first time in my long life to play with Sudden serie, that we win (2vs2) almost all the game and after haved take almost all the zeps... and finaly lose the last part and last 10 minuts, and there was very little ground to the enemy, size to a postage stamp. Only because we dont haved sufisantly view with areas not visible, same with officiers.

So, a second conclusion, SSL is not actualy based on strategy (units movement and Placing, etc) to the players, but almost only on the officers (exept "sergeant"). If you lose your principal officiers, you are sure to lose the game, same until the last minute... I feel back on SS2 Vanilla... but with beautifull graphisms, it's sure ;)

2) The "selection units system"

I haved already say that in a other post, but you must use the "selection units system" to the RWM (maybe to other mods too?), actualy the best configuration for play in MP. Example: dont mix selection to special tanks (KV2, SPG, Infantery speed GB tanks: Churchill, matilda, etc...) with other "normal" tanks. And I think too that you dont separate in several selections for the officiers with binocular.

Roughly, for the tanks you have different selection categories:
(list taken from my RWM table units - http://rwm.site.voila.fr/fichiers/ligth ... 6.7_UK.doc)

> Categories « selection » tanks in RWM:
- (ligth)
- (medium/ligth)
- (medium)
- (medium/heavy)
- (heavy/ligth)
- (heavy)
- (super heavy).
- (slow infantery). For the most part GB tans, but a bit USSR too. Good for run with infantery and « attack » button and without « same speed » buton.
- (AT ligth)
- (AT long range) All tanks in this category not have necessarily the same range fire.
- (SPG) All tanks in this category not have necessarily same fire and can be in direct or indirect fire. In RWM, the tanks in this categories selection & simultaneously in

AT direct fire (now the majority) have the range fire more short than the SPG not AT and are less effective in AT penetration armor than the AT no SPG, but are good vs Houses & infantery and the best for destroy MGs and guns nests.
- Without (), Indepandant selection units. In a class of one's own, often « ingeniery units » type flam, anti-mines, SturmTiger, Churchill petard, etc...

3) Bug...

with the SP folder maps (maybe same thing with MP folders?)

If you have too many maps in folders, dont know exactly the number? 30, 50? All maps BTW in start launch (in the memory)
(existing this same bug in RCM mod, but with a lot less maps in folder for cause it)

4) A bit error: 2 total identical JagdPanzer (75mm - L/70) in germans units

5) recognition units

A lot of this units (At the moment I check above all the USSR units and dont remember exactly their names of this units) but by example the equivalent to the German "Puma". Dont have to get crew out (head in outside), a fiew strange for reco unit? ;) And the speed to the majority of this units should be faster (as in reality), and otherwise, are slower...

bye
Bild
-=Slyder=-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
Re: MMS English version

Beitrag von -=Slyder=- »

∈奥斯陆 hat geschrieben:
∈奥斯陆 hat geschrieben:Edit by Admin No links to Standalone Mod allowed. Sorry.

MMS English version is not standalone ,it just a patch like the other mod.it works in SSRW ,don't worry about that.but you edit the post ,and we lost the link .
Thats not right. I must improve you. There is a game.exe in the download, so i must delete the link.

Send the Link back to you per pm.
.:SLYDER:.

Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“