How i can install RWM?

Real Warfare Mod 8.x auf Basis von Sudden Strike RW.
Antworten
Tomas(cz)
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

How i can install RWM?

Beitrag von Tomas(cz) »

Hello, i know only English. I dont speak german :? I'm playing sudden strike ever since it was created...at year 2000. But after 10 years i stoped play it. During these years i played 100x single player but main - i created many maps in editor. But after problems with skripts in editor i gave up. Now i saw new mods to sudden strike! I said WOW! Some peoples still play it!! I visited your forum and military17 looked some videos with RWM 8.0 and military17 . Verrry nice, fantastic and great work mans!! I bow before you! Now i am very happy to know - Sudden strike forever!!! military9

Now to my problem: I have new system - windows 8. I dowloaded Sudden strike to my PC again. But i dont have any crack and patch. How or what i must doo to play RWM 8.0? I have downloaded RWM 8.0 beta2. Extract it but what next? Please help me with it. I am verry looking forward to play it!!!
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Re: How i can install RWM?

Beitrag von nevux »

RWM 8.0 is stand-alone, meaning that no sust installation is required. Simply extract the .rar file and run the ''multimodswitcher'', you can launch the game from there.
Tomas(cz)
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Re: How i can install RWM?

Beitrag von Tomas(cz) »

Wooow! Fantastic!! Thank you very much! I see...some sounds from Soldiers heroes of world war 2, Company of heroes and IL-2 sturmovik :-) Nice
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM 8.0 für SSRW“