A message to Ingwio. Operation make Sudden strike great again.

In diesem Forum wird über allgemeine Themen diskutiert.
Antworten
Comrade Kimo
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel
A message to Ingwio. Operation make Sudden strike great again.

Beitrag von Comrade Kimo »

Hey Ingwio. This is a message for ya and all sudden strike maps people. Im not hating or anything. I just say my opinion and this site is awsome.

Sudden strike is dying. No new maps or even mods at all.

10 downloads a year.That is how to kill a game. To be honest sudden strike is the game of history.Many players got off of it cause there is less missions. Less mods. So Ingwio...

I made missions for SSF and SS2 and Badger lowe made amazing work. If only us are making these maps only and no one helps us then we feel the game is dead and we feal shame that our favorite game is like that.

So our request. Please... We need people to help us make Sudden strike great again. Make any missions. even if nonsense ones. Atleast we feel that our favorite game is the best.

Thanks to all who readed this.

Launch:

Operation make sudden strike great again.

Regards,

Comrade Kimo.
Footage from the bloody frontlines on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/@Sudden_Strike_HQ_Kemo_Centeral

Bild

military9
Ingwio
*S-S-M* - Chef
*S-S-M* - Chef
Re: A message to Ingwio. Operation make Sudden strike great again.

Beitrag von Ingwio »

Of course Sudden Strike 1-3 is an old game and so you should be surprised that something is still being done for this game. In addition, the Mod RWM 8.5 is being worked on and I believe in the RWG Truth of War, so the statement that no more mods will come is wrong. Some people are still working on their maps, but they are a bit more extensive and so the creation takes months. Besides, people also have their families and normal jobs. You should see this fact more realistically for a game that is 15 years and older. For Sudden Strike 4 Casquebleu is also on the way.

Natürlich ist Sudden Strike 1-3 ein altes Game und so sollte man sich eher wundern, dass überhaupt noch etwas für dieses Game gemacht wird. Nebenbei wird am Mod RWM 8.5 gearbeitet und ich glaube am RWG Truth of War, also ist die Aussage falsch, dass keine Mods mehr kommen. Einige Leute arbeiten auch noch an ihren Maps, allerdings sind diese etwas umfangreicher und so zieht sich die Erstellung über Monate hin. Nebenbei haben die Leute ja auch noch ihre Familien und normale Arbeit. Man sollte für ein Spiel das 15 Jahre und älter ist, diese Tatsache schon realistischer sehen. Für Sudden Strike 4 ist ja ebenfalls auch noch Casquebleu unterwegs.
Geschichte ist die Lüge, auf die man sich geeinigt hat.
Napoleon I. Bonaparte

Webmaster von:
Bild
Bild
zarathustra
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von zarathustra »

Unfortunately. it is like this: the game is "leaving". This is a natural process, and technologies and computer hardware are actively developing.
An important detail: the generation is changing and, as a result, the approach to games in general. There is such an observation - the game seems very difficult for many who see it for the first time.
If we talk about promoting the game and creating (improving) the base and maps, then it is very difficult to attract a new member to the team, and the old ones leave, such is life.
I say this as a knowledgeable person: few people are ready to do anything at all, which often does not interfere with making claims to the work of others :roll:
We are constantly faced with a shortage of human resources, due to which many ideas are either postponed or wait a very long time for their implementation.
Bild

Приумножая познания, приумножаешь и скорбь
Comrade Kimo
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Comrade Kimo »

Ingwio hat geschrieben: 04.10.2020, 19:46 Of course Sudden Strike 1-3 is an old game and so you should be surprised that something is still being done for this game. In addition, the Mod RWM 8.5 is being worked on and I believe in the RWG Truth of War, so the statement that no more mods will come is wrong. Some people are still working on their maps, but they are a bit more extensive and so the creation takes months. Besides, people also have their families and normal jobs. You should see this fact more realistically for a game that is 15 years and older. For Sudden Strike 4 Casquebleu is also on the way.

Natürlich ist Sudden Strike 1-3 ein altes Game und so sollte man sich eher wundern, dass überhaupt noch etwas für dieses Game gemacht wird. Nebenbei wird am Mod RWM 8.5 gearbeitet und ich glaube am RWG Truth of War, also ist die Aussage falsch, dass keine Mods mehr kommen. Einige Leute arbeiten auch noch an ihren Maps, allerdings sind diese etwas umfangreicher und so zieht sich die Erstellung über Monate hin. Nebenbei haben die Leute ja auch noch ihre Familien und normale Arbeit. Man sollte für ein Spiel das 15 Jahre und älter ist, diese Tatsache schon realistischer sehen. Für Sudden Strike 4 ist ja ebenfalls auch noch Casquebleu unterwegs.
Sorry man. I got in hurry thinking of this what i said. Ok i understand the situation. :D
Footage from the bloody frontlines on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/@Sudden_Strike_HQ_Kemo_Centeral

Bild

military9
badger lowe
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von badger lowe »

comrade kimo is right no new concepts are being developed, this is why the mod is dying
sure there is new mods being developed, HOWEVER mod makers keep making the same mods over and over again based on the same overused parts of World War II.
WWM RWM RWG and so on all explore the same topic mainly the soviets Germans British Americans

No one has tried to implement interesting topics and ideas such as the following.
The Spanish civil war
Invasion of Abyssinia and Libya
The winter war (from the perspective of Finland)
Chinese civil war, Ili rebellion , continuation from 1945-47
Polish campaign
1941 conflict between Ecuador and Peru
Battles of the FFA in Vietnam
Russian civil war 1918-22
Greece as a playable faction in 1941
Yugoslavia as a playable faction ( I am talking more than a handful of units)
Romanian campaign
Ukrainian rebellion
Nigerian troops in north Africa (and black soldiers)
Indian campaign with proper appearance
The Invasion of Norway
Invasion of Albania by the Italians and then Yugoslavia and Greece

Mods like the modern warfare mod and the Vietnam war mod explore completely new areas and add a totally new concepts, this makes them the best mods because everything has been revisited and reworked and they stand out
Never was so much owed by so many to so few
Antworten

Zurück zu „Allgemeines Forum“