It's a great advancement, the RWM new version 6.7.

Allgemeines Forum des RWM Teams.
Antworten
T-34-85

It's a great advancement, the RWM new version 6.7.

Beitrag von T-34-85 »

I'v just downloaded the RWM6.7 and played it for hours. It has best sound effect as old versions in all mods of SS2. That's the reason why I like it. I am excited to see the new skins and new models added in. Oh, I'v waited it for long.

Soon, My friends and I are going to translate it to Chinese. It will attract more fans of SS2 in China. And more maps will be created.

By the way, there's some problem in this beta version. First, the volume of some new sounds is much biger than the old sound. It's not comfortable to hearing. I wish to consist them with the original. I think the volume of sounds need adjust. Second, the foxhole can move. It shows the cursor of move when I select it.

I will go on to play it and report new bugs and problem.

Finally I just want to say thanks for your good work on this game.
Roy
Oberst
Oberst

Beitrag von Roy »

And thank you for the effort to spread RWM in China :))
GFM Sterna
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Re: It's a great advancement, the RWM new version 6.7.

Beitrag von GFM Sterna »

T-34-85 hat geschrieben:Soon, My friends and I are going to translate it to Chinese. It will attract more fans of SS2 in China. And more maps will be created.

Can you upload new Maps here at Sudden-Strike-Maps.de it is the largest Map Portal for Sust in the Internet i guess.
And the playes would be glad to play new Maps anyways !
T-34-85

Beitrag von T-34-85 »

We made more real and beautiful model of the trench for RWM. But I can't put my pictures to show it on this forum. Who can help me put them on? Thanks.
kuebel

Beitrag von kuebel »

use www.imageshack.us - if you can use that in China :P
T-34-85

Beitrag von T-34-85 »

Bild
T-34-85

Beitrag von T-34-85 »

Bild

I think trench like this is btter. We made trench by using panzer's model. So the soldier can be seen. We'd like to share this model if you need.
T-34-85

Beitrag von T-34-85 »

GFM Sterna hat geschrieben: Can you upload new Maps here at Sudden-Strike-Maps.de it is the largest Map Portal for Sust in the Internet i guess.
I'v tried to do it. However, I can't read German. So I don't know how to upload it. Sorry.
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Hello,
sure I am intersted in ur new trench modell.....looks very nice in the first view. I am not sure how to add it and how good it will work yet but its worth a try.
Do u have ICQ or MSN?
U can send it to me via PM if u like.

Best Regards

-Barbarossa-
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
kuebel

Beitrag von kuebel »

T-34-85 hat geschrieben:
GFM Sterna hat geschrieben: Can you upload new Maps here at Sudden-Strike-Maps.de it is the largest Map Portal for Sust in the Internet i guess.
I'v tried to do it. However, I can't read German. So I don't know how to upload it. Sorry.
It's in German and English: http://www.il-portal.de/Mailerneu/SSMMa ... mular1.php
YIRAN
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von YIRAN »

in fact,it was not only a model work,the trench based on tank file,only in this way,you can use the soldier graph ,if the man killed, the graph in the trench will vanish too.
GFM Sterna
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von GFM Sterna »

kuebel hat geschrieben:
T-34-85 hat geschrieben:
It's in German and English: http://www.il-portal.de/Mailerneu/SSMMa ... mular1.php

Yes, its very very easy to upload a Map here at SSM, the Form is half German/English otherwise you can give the Maps someone who can upload them here ?
T-34-85

Beitrag von T-34-85 »

-Barbarossa- hat geschrieben:Hello,
sure I am intersted in ur new trench modell.....looks very nice in the first view. I am not sure how to add it and how good it will work yet but its worth a try.
Do u have ICQ or MSN?
U can send it to me via PM if u like.

Best Regards

-Barbarossa-
Hi,

I have MSN: S12killer@hotmail.com, I could send it to you via MSN.
T-34-85

Report bugs

Beitrag von T-34-85 »

There's some bugs was found by my friends. They are listed below. Fix them plz.

Bild
The SS rifleman's cloth is whole black when he face you. It's not correct.

Bild
The trajectory of a American AA truck was incorrect. It shift a little distance from the muzzle. Some other similar AA trucks have this problem too.

Bild
Su-152, a soldier is sitting on the air.

Bild
also, a soldier is sitting on the air.

Bild

Bild
A coast gun fire from its base, not from the muzzle. Another howitzer that has this problem is American 155mm howitzer.

Bild
Bild
This british 2 pound AT gun is too white, or its model was corrupt?

Bild

9. The German panzer PzKpfw-I has just 1 machine gun, it should has 2 machine gun in real world.

10. All nation's heavy machine gunner and their assistants have a same helmet in German style.

11. the volume of some new sounds is much biger than the old sound. It's not comfortable to hearing. I wish to consist them with the original. I think the volume of sounds need adjust.

12. the foxhole can move. It shows the cursor of move when it been selected.

13. Some of my friends think that the officer's blood bar is too long.

14. The light machine gunners of Soviet Army didn't apear trajectory when he was firing.

15. A crater was never created when a shell of howitizer or a bomb of a bomber exploded.

Thanks!
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM Allgemein“