Which side will be the player? Allies or German? Outstanding map layout! Keep posting map updates. Thanks.
Here are my thoughts on a scenario.
1. As the war progresses, Allied infantry assembles to attack the villages and secure the train station and supply center
which is occupied by the Germans.. This is to become a major forward supply base for the Allies as they reach further into
2. The allies' attempt to secure the location is hampered by having only a few tanks available to defeat the Germans because the
allied tanks and artillery units are tied up with the battle in Metz. The supply center and surrounding area must be
taken with "boots on the ground". The German resistance in the surrounding area and villages is very strong.
3. Allied air reconnaissance shows the Germans may be unprepared to fully defend the area as they only have a few
panzer tanks as support. The German anti aircraft support, however, is very strong and deters the allied bombing runs. Special
reconnaissance teams on the ground will have to be deployed to evaluate the situation more closely.
4. It is a hard fought battle to gain control by the allies and which they eventually accomplish and occupy the site and
set up area defenses...
5. German command realizes the importance of this loss and sends massive paratroops to regain control of the site and
surrounding area, which they finally succeed in a re-occupation of the depot and area around it.
6 The Allies, in the meantime, have freed up their tanks and artillery and are on the way to retake the area.
7. The Germans, also, have diverted their panzer divisions to stop the allies and the Panzers are also headed to the village,
along with some air, infantry and artillery support...
8. Desperate battles by land and air ensue to regain control by both sides of the ENTIRE area. It becomes one of the great battles of the war
known as the IvanSunja Battle..