SP 512x512 Drang nach Osten/ Drive to the East

Lasst hier eure RWM Maps von der Community testen !
Antworten
Last Soldier
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Re: SP 512x512 Drang nach Osten/ Drive to the East

Beitrag von Last Soldier »

new english version is welcome!
Footage from the frontline on Youtube!
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

Hi, here is the english version for SSRW finally!

Main changes:
-the map was edited to make more room for important actions like the Nordriegelstellung (Northern blocking position) between Kotluban and Orlovka
-enemy has alternative landing zones on the Volga for tanks etc
-flights cost ammo - after 8 flights, a fully loaded supply truck must be driven to one of the 3 airfield bunkers
-the rollbahn has been remodelled so that ammo and fuel are delivered to pitomnik depot - a Quartermaster stands in front of the ammo bunker when ammo/fuel can be loaded onto trucks - he disappears in the bunker when he waits for the next delivery
-Hs129 attack aircraft replace Fw190 fighterbomber
-sIG 33B Sturmpanzer replace sIG auf Pz I
-Lots of new operations, surprises
-Unique to the English version: enemy tanks are much harder to capture!
Drive to the East.rar
(1.46 MiB) 959-mal heruntergeladen
sry about the delay, I've been uber-busy ;)

Cheers
Ich hasse nichts mehr als panzer, die in der Gegend herumstehen. Panzer müssen rollen! - Der Panzergraf, Graf von Strachwitz
Ente
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Beitrag von Ente »

Hah, und schon wieder ein Update, für das es sich wg. des schwierigeren Panzereroberns lohnen würde, die Karte erneut zu spielen...

Leider hänge ich in meinem letzten Versuch fest. Unten im Süden bin ich bis an den Fluss vorgerückt und habe mich dann ein paar Häuserreihen nach Norden vorgetastet. Das Artilleriefeuer ist allerdings wieder so heftig, dass meine Panzer platzen. Die Situation ist für mich recht starr geworden. Ich komme nicht mehr vorwärts. Wenn ich anderswo weiter mache, werden meine Einheiten am Fluss und bis weit zurück in das Hinterland zeitgleich zerschossen.
Rückzug? Dann müsste ich alles wieder aufgeben, was ich an Stadt bisher erobert habe.
Oder Einsatz meiner kompletten Luftwaffe, um die Artillerie zu finden?

Gruß Ente
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

Dies bedeutet wohl nur dass der Feind deine Truppen sehen kann. Seine Beobachtungsposten vor deinen Linien ausschalten. Es lohnt sich auch generell die Haeuser nicht zu plaetten, sodass du die eigenen Einheiten dahinter stecken kannst, ausserhalb dem feindl. Blickfeld. Haeuser im Niemandsland durchsuchen. So kann man mal einen Abschnitt der Front in relativer Ruhe lassen und sich anderswo konzentrieren.

Von welchem Kaliber werden die Einheiten beschossen? Einzige Geschuetze? Batterien?
Ich hasse nichts mehr als panzer, die in der Gegend herumstehen. Panzer müssen rollen! - Der Panzergraf, Graf von Strachwitz
Madmax223
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Beitrag von Madmax223 »

Matttheoz hat geschrieben:Hi, here is the english version for SSRW finally!

Main changes:
-the map was edited to make more room for important actions like the Nordriegelstellung (Northern blocking position) between Kotluban and Orlovka
-enemy has alternative landing zones on the Volga for tanks etc
-flights cost ammo - after 8 flights, a fully loaded supply truck must be driven to one of the 3 airfield bunkers
-the rollbahn has been remodelled so that ammo and fuel are delivered to pitomnik depot - a Quartermaster stands in front of the ammo bunker when ammo/fuel can be loaded onto trucks - he disappears in the bunker when he waits for the next delivery
-Hs129 attack aircraft replace Fw190 fighterbomber
-sIG 33B Sturmpanzer replace sIG auf Pz I
-Lots of new operations, surprises
-Unique to the English version: enemy tanks are much harder to capture!
Drive to the East.rar
sry about the delay, I've been uber-busy ;)

Cheers

Bei der Einnahme von Kalatsch bleibt ein T-34 neutral und kämpft nicht!
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

jo danke maxi
Madmax223
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Beitrag von Madmax223 »

Wenn der erste Zug in Bassargino eintrifft und Pitomnik noch nicht erobert wurde, wird man abgelöst und die Mission ist verloren. Ist bei mir passiert bei einer Restzeit von 35min laut Timer.
RT
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von RT »

Hi Mattheoz,,,,

Problem with Pitomik ammo/fuel bunker.?

Both are undamaged. I need ammo but I have been unable to resupply when I move an empty unit in the bunker. How often does the quartermaster appear and is it based on some condition.? Can u advise?

Will I receive aircraft at Pitomik and Gumrak airfields? I have just taken Gumrak airfield.

Thanks. RT

BTW I like the changes to English version, especially the timer revision.
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

@RT
Quartermaster comes whenever a supply lorry arrives -ie- about every 10 mins (how long it takes for a lorry to drive there and back off the map). Pitomnik and the villages along the road to Kalach have to be taken before lorries arrive.

You receive air reinforcements whenever you capture an airfield, but if you want them to land at pitomnik or gumrak, you have to send them there yourself (they do not land automatically).

@maxi
Werde ich anschauen, aber ich meine das scheint wieder so ein engineproblem zu sein. Scripttechnisch sollte es funktionieren und tuts auch normalerweise aber manchmal scheint der engine mit sachen 'bassargino-verbunden' ueberfordert zu werden weil vieles damit verknupft ist. Versuchs mal Pitomnik zu erobern bevor der zug ankommt wenns dich stoert.
RT
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von RT »

Matttheoz.....

Re: Pitomik ammo dump.

I figured it out. I forgot to send the Lafley ammo truck back to the starting grid. Works OK.

Can you explain to me how I can land aircraft at Pitomnik or Gumrak? What is the procedure? Do I do this when I receive reinforcement aircraft?

Thanks for suggestions. RT
pascalis1975

Beitrag von pascalis1975 »

Hi RT

To land aircraft to the airfields you have to order air missions as usual (recon, bomber of fighter) and while the aircraft is in flight you can select it with Alt + click and order it to land (top right icon on unit orders panel).

I also have a question for Matttheoz
I cannot land aircraft after a few missions, all is well in the beginning as i start using the airfields but later i cannot land. example : in Pitomnik i currently have 3 planes and i cannot land any more, if i order a plane to go on a mission then it cannot land back, i can order a second plane to leave, then the first will land but not the second. And it continues like that until the airfield is empty and i cannot land any planes.Any idea whats going on and any workaround to fix it?

Thanks
RT
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von RT »

Thanks Pascalis1975....

If you have SS2 and RWM 6.8, play the following maps by Tomic if you have not already played them. If you only have SS Resources, it is not available but I think the author, Tomic will be converting to 8.0 in the future. These are two of the best maps and missions 512x512. The first is US on offense and second map is Germany on offense, same map.

Operation Avalanche- Landung bei Salerno

Die 26. Panzerdivision

In any event thanks for the help.

rt
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

@Pascalis

Thats an old bug. The rule is that you have to be careful when you select a plane in the air NOT to give it any orders AFTER it has fired.

So, you can control a plane in the air up to the target, but once it has dropped its bombs, or fired its cannons, or spied, then you can't touch it anymore. Just let it land or its hangar will become blocked ;)
RT
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von RT »

Hi Matttheoz..

I am getting exe crashes as I take the oil facility at the river. Cannot pinpoint the reason. Any suggestions?
pascalis1975

Beitrag von pascalis1975 »

Hey RT
I had the same problem, i think when you start attacking the oil refinery sector you have to be rather quick and finish the russians, if you take your time and do it slowly then the game crashes.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Map-Testbereich / Map-Test-Area (RWM Maps)“