SP 512x512 Drang nach Osten/ Drive to the East

Lasst hier eure RWM Maps von der Community testen !
Antworten
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Re: SP 512x512 Drang nach Osten/ Drive to the East

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Yes, like I said: For RWM ONLY OFFICER MODE.
Values and parameters are only modded for this difficult-level.
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

HunButyok hat geschrieben:I know the all artillery units in Europe and Europen countries never used 70 mm guns The germans have a 70 mm japanese light howitzer. 65 mm italian field guns and 7,65 mm chechslovakian fieldguns were in service but 70 mm guns never in Europe.
I know but i added it as a substitute for the 7,5cm leIG18 infantry gun which isn't available in 6.7 and the jap gun is the closest thing to it. I will update this when 6.8 is released.
In 1942 there weren't yellow or brwn camouflaged german vehicles and yellow guns (like the Panzer IV Ausf F2, the Opel-Blitz 3,6-6700A or the 2 cm Flak 38 in this map)
I know this aswell but they are the only versions available so I included them (Pz IVF2 is standard grey, not camo, isn't it?) . They are important units for 1942 so I thought its better to include them than leave them out all together because of the colour scheme. I think Barbarossa plans some field grey variants of the sdkfz 251 etc for 6.8.
GMC "jimmy" supply trucks (CMC CCKW-353) were used by the soviets in1944. ) Together the International and Studebaker trucks)
In 1942 mostly british lend-lease trucks were in soviet service.
But there were some older Dodge and GMC in soviet service, but not the GMC CCKW-353.
The French government ordered these older trucks but the delivery of these "ex-French-contracts" were diverted to Britain after the French defeat and, at least partially, found their way to Russia.
Wow. you know your trucks! Thanks, I'll keep that in mind when I update to 6.8.
I started the map with normal level (private) but the mission was defeated. A modal dialog was shown by the map.
Map can't be played on easy difficulty settings ;)

cheers,
Matt
Ich hasse nichts mehr als panzer, die in der Gegend herumstehen. Panzer müssen rollen! - Der Panzergraf, Graf von Strachwitz
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

This map is wonderful! I had some time today and i played.

The "Northern Extrem Area" is my favorite! I returned three times becouse i enjoyed that the computer captured my units. After this the computer sent my units back to the other side of the "border". It is very crazy! military10 :aaa6

I have cleaned the coast of the river and I brought a rubber boat to the northern area. I crossed the river with this boat. With my snipers I cleaned the 1/5 part of the map. I want to kill the enemy howitzers before I capture the bridgehead in the starting area. It will be a big encirclement.

I will write when it will be completed.

Fantastic map! This is my favourite RWM map at this time! You are a talented mapper!
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

I decided I will untinue the map.

Here is my army. My tanks and the complete army is camping on the starting position, but my encirclement goes on with big success. Here is the picture:
Dateianhänge
rwm.JPG
rwm.JPG (257.17 KiB) 6326 mal betrachtet
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

I gave names to the soldiers. And I gave lot of iron crosses for him too. My two snipers called Max und Moricz. The officer called Jürgen, my unteroffizier called Fritz. The other four schütze is only howitzer-capturer squad. (If I capture a howitzer I occupy the howitzer with these guys.)
And there is a medic at north he isn't on the picture. The medic's name is Joseph.
Bild
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

^^ hmmmm. whatever floats your boat :? . but be careful not to waste too much time in the hinterland. the longer you take to secure the flanks and reach the city, the more the enemy reinforces the city...and the winter is coming...
Ich hasse nichts mehr als panzer, die in der Gegend herumstehen. Panzer müssen rollen! - Der Panzergraf, Graf von Strachwitz
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

The trees and bushes are green at this moment. I don't afriad to winter. :D

My main target is to make an encirclement and capture the enemy howitzers whose would disturb my river crossing near the starting position. I'm not desert fox, I'm steppenwolf. :aaa6 ( I was born t be wild :D) :D

With the 5-7 soldiers I can spare my soldiers I hope. I wouldn't send them to the face of death.
When the T-34 tank arrived in the first 20 minutes I lost maybe 30 soldiers. I was sad and i decieded no more sacrifice if it is don't need.

Oh, and have cllect sme captured aretilleries becouse without artillery i can't play. The artillery is very weak in RWM and I have to collect some new soviet howitzers to capture the city.
Bild
Last Soldier
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Beitrag von Last Soldier »

@HunButyok: I was playing this style too. Small inf group, clear map, few big attacks and mine laying but Ari is weeaaak versus city, you only waste ammo, same bombers. At least conterattacks break my neck (t-34 uffff..). I wish you more luck :)

Somebody finish this great map ? If yes so in what time?
Footage from the frontline on Youtube!
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

I have got only little times, I can play 30-60 minutes a day. I hope I can finish this map.
Bild
Madmax223
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Beitrag von Madmax223 »

After 11 1/2 hours of playing i just arrived at pitmonik AF, and as it looks like....the I going to rewrite history :) ATM there is an heavy tank battle at Pitomnik with about 20 german Pz IV F2 and StuG III vs about 30 T-34, KV2, and T-70 :D For now only 2 Pz IV F2 lost for 10 killed T-34 and 1 killed KV-2 and about 10 T-70 and Ba-64 :D

Great map, but veeeeeeeeeery hard!

Edit: After 14 hours of playing its just the question what to do with all my men :D Got unlimited air support, due to all airfields captured and supplied and atm 48!!! artillerie pieces also including 9 captured :D Im about to destroy every house in this city :D !!!!! 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

its supposed to be hard...its stalingrad;)

personally i don't like the tactic of demolishing all houses. i think you gain some serious tactical advantages by siezing strategic buildings intact and using them as observation posts and strongpoints. chews through the ammo aswell. anyway, good luck
Madmax223
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Beitrag von Madmax223 »

Map finished, all objectives taken after 18 hours.

Losses were quite good for me: 5:1 inf, tanks 3:1, planes 1:1, guns 50:1 and AAA 25:1 so i think I did a good job.
Zocker
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von Zocker »

wie um alles in der welt soll es möglich sein matts "drang nach Osten" innerhalb von nur 18 std durchzuspielen? :shock: auf welchen schwierigkeitsgrad hast du die map denn gespielt?... sorry.. aber ich kann mir das irgendwie nicht so ganz vorstellen...erklär mal wie du das ganze geschafft hast.

Gruß Zocker
Madmax223
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Beitrag von Madmax223 »

Gespielt auf Offizier. Am längsten hat die "Umrundung" Stalingrads gedauert. In etwa 11-11 1/2 Stunden. Sparsam mit der Inf umgegangen am Anfang, viel Arbeit mit dem Sniper + Offz die Beute-Pak als Verteidigung der Hügel genutzt. Dann Flugfeld I + Brücke eingenommen, hinten rum am Kartenrand zum Bahnhof und die Dörfer eingekesselt. Minen gelegt, Paks platziert und MGs und dann die beiden Flugfelder in der Stadt genommen. Vorher natürlich noch rynok im Norden. Die Flugfelder mit den Stukas besetzt und dann mit Ari und Stukas 90% aller Häuser plattgebombt. Dann als Todesstoß über die Kasernen im Süden und das Silo an die Wolga vorgestoßen, nacheinander die Fähranlegestellen erobert und mit Pak + Flak besetzt und dann mit Stukas und Kampfgruppen die "Reste" eingesammelt.

P.S. Ohne Cheats gespielt.
Brainy
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Brainy »

Moinsens

Also die Map ist echt der Hammer alles Top bis jetzt. Ist das eigentlich normal das man nach dem die Höhe 137 einem gehört ,kommt ja die Meldung das man jetzt nach Rynok vordringen soll.Das ist auch soweit in Ordnung,aber wenn man sich zu viel Zeit läßt kommt ne meldung das dat OKH entäuscht ist und man innerhalb von 120 min diverse Positionen einnehmen muss. Das find ich ein bischen ärgerlich. Nun meine frage kommt die meldung nach ablauf einer gewissen allgemein Spielzeit seid Beginn des Spiels oder erst nach dem die Meldung kam das man nach Rynok vorrücken soll ???

Weil ansonsten würde ich bevor der Hügel eingenommen wird noch meine anderen Stellungen ausbauen bzw. meine Truppen neu formieren.Und kann mir zeit lassen und brauch net gegen die Zeit anhetzen.

Zweites muss man Rynok ,diese Nachrichtenverbindung ganz unten rechts unbedingt halten ? was ist wenn man das Gebiet wieder verliert ? weil man soll ja sich dort eingraben und als nächsten Auftrag ne verbindung zur 76.Inf. Division herstellen. Net das die Mission dann als Verloren gilt.

Ansonsten macht die Map riesen Spaß und von solchen Map`s bitte mehr ;)
The Mighty Brain
-MEMBER-
---------------------------------------------------
Es gewinnt immer der ,der als Letzter Lacht!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Map-Testbereich / Map-Test-Area (RWM Maps)“