some new units in SSL final version

Chinese Standalone Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
∈奥斯陆
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

some new units in SSL final version

Beitrag von ∈奥斯陆 »

new units coutinue .......
Dateianhänge
sscr001.JPG
sscr001.JPG (223.04 KiB) 14547 mal betrachtet
sscr002.JPG
sscr002.JPG (210.69 KiB) 14546 mal betrachtet
HeavyPershing
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Re: some new units in SSL final version

Beitrag von HeavyPershing »

Hi

I have a little question: is there any possibility to make driving units faster especially armored ones. I think this would improve the whole gameplay much :D .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USGSOViaulc

“Let me issue and control a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws.”
Amschel Mayer Rothschild -1838

“If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.”
Gutle Schnapper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife - 1849

“I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.”
Nathan Mayer Rothschild - 1814

“This blood-sucking crew has been the cause of untold mischief and misery in Europe during the present century, and has piled up its prodigious wealth chiefly through fomenting wars between States which ought never to have quarrelled. Whenever there is trouble in Europe, wherever rumours of war circulate and men’s minds are distraught with fear of change and calamity you may be sure that a hook-nosed Rothschild is at his games somewhere near the region of the disturbance.”
British Labour Leader - 1891
Marlboro
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von Marlboro »

Absolutley briliant!!! Wondeful units, i clearly see the centurion, maus and E100 tanks, great job!

If i'm not mistaken is the Sturer emil among them? Also could you ad the ISU-130, it was made for testing purposes and used S-26 130mm L\54 carrying 25 shells

Bild
Packard
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Packard »

new units coutinue .......
looks good! I will use them.
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

No wonder mate! Good Job!
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

奥斯陆你看一下:我觉得伤兵恢复时间可以延长, 还有射程也可以参考一下别的MOD,还有尾焰。击毁的单位存在时间长了,容易阻挡其它单位行动。还有炮弹应该有附加伤害,不光是被攻击单位受伤。
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

The tanks aren't interesting for me, but the trucks... :oops: hm, good job!
Bild
Fäby
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von Fäby »

The Units looks good, but i didn`t like to play with Big Tanks (Prototypes). For me the smaller Units and trucks are more interesting, too
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Yes Faby, that's true, but don't forget that Liberation is a commercial mod. Lot of children and ordinary player likes the fantasy units and prototypes. For example the T28 (american heavy breaktrhough "tank"), Maus, Faun L900 truck with 8,8 cm Flak 18/36.

Liberation only a funny "just for fun mod" with lot of very good units (and some bad units), and not a historical mod.
For me only the Chinese Army is interesting in this game. Chinese Army is very exciting for me.

MORE chinese units please!

Chinese GMC model 1935 trucks for example (this truck made in Beijing (Peking) after 1936).
Bild
Fäby
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von Fäby »

Yes, I know many player like it to play with Maus, IS3 and so on.
But if I use the right units, I can play the Liberation "historical", too. Because some units are good, and the Sounds are good, too.
Every Mod has mistakes, no one is perfekt. For example I see in Mod "A" good units but in Mod "B" they missed but there are other good units which missed in Mod "A" and so on.

The Chinese Army has funny units in the Liberation from German-, Russian-, US- and France Army. For example PzI, Scherman, T26 and so on. I didn`t know much over the Chinese Army, but I think that units are wrong.
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Fäby hat geschrieben:Yes, I know many player like it to play with Maus, IS3 and so on.
But if I use the right units, I can play the Liberation "historical", too. Because some units are good, and the Sounds are good, too.
Every Mod has mistakes, no one is perfekt. For example I see in Mod "A" good units but in Mod "B" they missed but there are other good units which missed in Mod "A" and so on.

The Chinese Army has funny units in the Liberation from German-, Russian-, US- and France Army. For example PzI, Scherman, T26 and so on. I didn`t know much over the Chinese Army, but I think that units are wrong.
No buddy!Those units are right.The Chinese army kept good relationship with the Nazi Germany before late 1937. Chinese exported its minerals,raw materials to Germany and imported many Germany-made weapons, sub-machine gun, helmets,tanks,etc. So there were many so-called "German-weapon"divisons in the early anti-japanese war in China. But those divisons were soon defeated by the Japanese strong military power. The Soviet Union supported China because Japan still threatened them in the far-east,and they even sent volunteer airforce during 1937-1941. There was another foreign volumteer airforce coming from USA led by Claire Lee Chennault between 1938-1941. After the pacific war began, this American troop were officially recognized by the American government and later enhanced.And of course Americans began asisting China in large scale, and built up many American-weapon armed divisons and more fighters and bombers came to China to help the Chinese people fighting against the Japanese.
German-weapon armed divison
德械师.jpg (35.99 KiB) 14296 mal betrachtet
德械师4.jpg (54.5 KiB) 14296 mal betrachtet
American-weapon armed divison
American-weapon armed divison
中国远征军.jpg (42.77 KiB) 14295 mal betrachtet
Dateianhänge
德械师1.jpg (61.47 KiB) 14296 mal betrachtet
德械师3.jpg (55.39 KiB) 14296 mal betrachtet
Fäby
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von Fäby »

Ups, :oops:

Sorry, didn`t know that. My mistake. A reason more to call the Liberation a historical Mod. And perhaps now i play a mission with the Chinese Army. :wink:
Thank you sunjin for the pictures. That was really interesting.

Best regards

Fäby
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

China is one of my favorite country in World War 2.

Sunjin said the thruth about german or italians weapons, but don't forget: these wapons were very rare in Chinese army. For example 8,8 cm Flak 18/36 AA guns were used only in Sanghai.

In Multiplayer, when you create historical map in 1937-1939 you have to use these units.

15-20 japanes tankette and 400 japanese soldiers

2 chinese Panzer I or L3/35 and 600 chinese soldier.

The armoured units were very rare in chinese army. Later the Soviet Union supported the "left winged" chinese forces with T-26 mod 1933 tanks and Ba-10 armoured cars and 45 mm AT guns. And of course trucks.

Germany and Italy supported the nationalist chinese forces with L3/35 tankettes (maybe 100 pieces), Panzer I tanks (10-12 pieces), 8,8 mm aa guns (maybe 6 pieces), several 20 mm autocannons. After japanes attack germany and Italy stopped the support becouse they were friends with japanese.
Zuletzt geändert von HunButyok am 24.06.2010, 21:13, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

I am back! ;) Some interesting information to the Liberation mappers.

If you make maps chinese forces, you can use this information about chinese vehicles.

(You have to use only two or three pieces of tanks in chinese side!)

Chinese tanks:

Carden Loyd M1931 Amphibious Tank (29 pieces): They were bought from Britain. The 1st Chinese Tank battallion formed with these tanks.

FT-17 light tank (polish) (about 30 pieces): Late in the 1930's, Poland sold a number of tanks to Spain, Uruguay, and China. It is not known if these FT-17 were obsolete French made units or Polish made. Chinese Army founded two tank companies from these vehicles.

FT-17 light tank (french) (about 10-14 pieces): A Number of Renault FTs were acquired by the warlord Chang Tso-Lin in the 1920s and served in his private Manchurian Army against other warlords. After his assassination by the Japanese, his son permitted the incorsporation of the tanks into Chang Kai-shek’s National Revolutionary Army. Here they are seen in operation around 1929 in northern China.

CV33 (L3/33) tankette (about 100 pieces): 100 (some sources state that it was only 20) of this two man Italian tankette were purchased in 1936. It is believed that these machines were armed with either a pair of 9mm Villar Perosa Model 914 machineguns, or 7.92mm Safat machineguns. A number of them served with the 2nd tank battalion.

Sd.Kfz 101 Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf. A light tank (10 pieces): 10 of these German vehicles served with the 3rd tank battalion in 1937 at Nanking. Vehicles received from Germany in their dark grey delivery scheme. While at Nanking most were marked with the Kuomintang sunburst national insignia, but tactical markings were carried by this unit.

Vickers 6-Ton Mk E and F light tank (20 pieces): 20 of these British tanks were purchased and used in the 1st and 2nd tank battalions. Weight: 7 tons. Armament: One 47 mm gun and one bow MG. 6ton Mk 'E', Vickers-Armstrong, in service 1936, three-man light tank, single turret type, 16 vehicles acquired. 6ton Mk 'F', Vickers-Armstrong, in service 1936, three-man light tank, single turret type, 4 vehicles acquired, fitted with radio equipment housed in turret rear overhang.

Carden Loyd M1936 light tank (4 pieces): In service 1936, two-man light tank fitted with radio equipment.

VCL Mk VI Carrier (53 pieces): 24 of these vehicles were purchased by China in 1929 and fought on the Lunghai front. 29 more were purchased in 1936 and used as part of the 2nd tank battalion. They were designed as a carrier to increase the mobility of the Vickers MG.

Bren Carrier (universal carrier) Mk I (few pieces): in World War 2, the chinse soldiers recieved some pices from the british-Indian army.

T-26b (88 pieces): 88 (some sources state 87) of these Soviet tanks were supplied between 1938 to 1939. Most were formed into the 1st tank regiment that was assigned to the newly forming 200th Infantry Division, the only motorized infantry formation in the Chinese Army at that time.

Sd.Kfz 221 and Sd. Kfz 222 Leichter Panzerspahwagen (few pices before 1939)

Ba-20, Ba-3, Ba-6 (about 30 pieces): Soviet Union exported these armoured cars to tohr countris too. China, Mongolia, Spain, Turkey

M3A1 Scout car (36 pieces): With the US becomming more involved in WW2, China was given full rights to join the Lend Lease Program in January 1941 and 36 of these units arrived in China in October.

M3A1, M5A1 Stuart (48 pieces): Lend-lease from the USA. China aquired 48 of these tanks in 1943.

M4 Sherman (35 pieces): 35 M4 were aquired under the United States Military Assistance Program between 1943 and 1944.

And after 1945 Soviet Union supported China with IS-2, IS-3, T-34/85 tanks and ISU-122 and SU-76 tank destroyers.

You can see that China didn't use lot of tanks. Chinese Army was mostly an Infantry Army.
Bild
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Wow, looks like we have many gurus here!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Liberation Mod (SS RW)“