tell me whicn map's mission you want to be translated!

Chinese Standalone Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Antworten
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

tell me whicn map's mission you want to be translated!

Beitrag von sunjin »

tell me! I'll reply you immediately if I had time.
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Re: tell me whicn map's mission you want to be translated!

Beitrag von Boli »

There are two missions that seem to be interesting.

The one is with the tank ace Michael Wittman maybe the Mission is called Villers Bocage. You first get about 5 or 6 messages. You first only have the Tiger Tank of Wittman under controll and on the south-west one Motorbike. I guess the messages show where are enemies positioned but I do not know what I must do first even because I do not have any Support for later with ammo and gazoline. So what does it say?

Another Mission is a wintermission on german side against the russians. I guess you should take the middle Village it says. You have infantry and like I remember only Kingtigers with you. But again without gazoline support. So that mission seems to be interesting too.

Bye Boli military12
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: tell me whicn map's mission you want to be translated!

Beitrag von sunjin »

Boli hat geschrieben:There are two missions that seem to be interesting.

The one is with the tank ace Michael Wittman maybe the Mission is called Villers Bocage. You first get about 5 or 6 messages. You first only have the Tiger Tank of Wittman under controll and on the south-west one Motorbike. I guess the messages show where are enemies positioned but I do not know what I must do first even because I do not have any Support for later with ammo and gazoline. So what does it say?

Another Mission is a wintermission on german side against the russians. I guess you should take the middle Village it says. You have infantry and like I remember only Kingtigers with you. But again without gazoline support. So that mission seems to be interesting too.

Bye Boli military12
I've played both in Beta 5 I guess.The second one is really challenging, however the oil truck enventually came and there should be half of the Koenigstiers running out of gas when the reinforcement come. Tomorrow. I'll be on a trip , and It may take me some days. I'll go to bed now!

See ya!

Josh
Imled

tell me whicn maps mission you want to be translated

Beitrag von Imled »

Just going to state the obvious here but have you tried looking at another mod? but then again.
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: tell me whicn maps mission you want to be translated

Beitrag von sunjin »

Imled hat geschrieben:Just going to state the obvious here but have you tried looking at another mod? but then again.

pardon me? I only translate Chinese of Liberation Mod. military16
Antworten

Zurück zu „Liberation Mod (SS RW)“