RWM 6.8 BETA-4 Bug-/Verbesserungs-Thread

Mod für Sudden Strike 2.
Dendro
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Re: RWM 6.8 BETA-4 Bug-/Verbesserungs-Thread

Beitrag von Dendro »

Bei der russischen P-39 kommt folgende Meldung "a6m is low on fuel and will crash in 1 minute". Ich weiß nicht, ob das bei anderen Fliegern auch so ist. habs nur bei der gesehn. Ist wohl noch der alte Modellname dahinter.

Zum Gruß.
Hier gilt es, Schütze, deine Kunst zu zeigen.
Das Ziel ist würdig und der Preis ist groß.
- aus F. Schillers "Wilhelm Tell"
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

Could you change the color of the french uniform. The ww2 french uniform was brown.
Bild
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

HunButyok hat geschrieben:French army didn't use flamethrowers in large numbers. Some old flamethrowers were in service in 1940, for example the Schilt flamethrowers. Smaller, medium and bigger variants of Schilt and L1 or L2 flamethrowers were in service in 1940. But these old WW1 weapons never were in real combat 1940.

And excited information: Poland had WW1 german flamethrowers in 1939. And two types of polish flamethrowers ("Zieliński" and "Sender" types) made in few numbers and they were used in the pioneer section of the Warsaw Armoured Motorized Brigade.

And 20 mm Oerlikon AT-rifle never was in French service. French soldiers had some Boys Mk. I. AT-rifles.
But french army had 13,2 mm and 20 mm anti-tank shells for the other weapons and there were some Lebel rifle with AT-shells. (For example Greek Army purchased 40.000 AT shells from France in 1939.)

In my opinion the 13,2 mm Hotchkiss MG will be the very good light AT weapon. (Greek Army purchased 15.000 shells of this armour piercing bullets too.. :D)."
So you suggest to delete the french flamethrower-soldier? :/

Ok then I will replace french at-gunner with a Boys-Rifle. A MG with AT-ammunition is very interesting but if I add this I will have to add AP-attributes to the US ca.50 aswell, which will be too hard and unbalanced for the gameplay - but nice idea.
Dendro hat geschrieben:Bei der russischen P-39 kommt folgende Meldung "a6m is low on fuel and will crash in 1 minute". Ich weiß nicht, ob das bei anderen Fliegern auch so ist. habs nur bei der gesehn. Ist wohl noch der alte Modellname dahinter.
Ja kam die Meldung sofort als der Flieger auf die Karte kam, oder erst nach einiger Zeit? Das zweite wäre nämlich völlig normal.
HunButyok hat geschrieben:Could you change the color of the french uniform. The ww2 french uniform was brown.
You have by chance a nice picture of the colour? Will try to adjust it.
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
-Barbarossa-

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

marde hat geschrieben:Der Sound für den deutschen Versorger finde ich grässlich. Klingt wie ein Notstromagregatt ! :aaa3 Gabs nichts besseres ? Dann doch lieber auf dumm, äh, stumm schalten.
Ist der Sound so schlimm? Im Vergleich zum alten Sound, finde ich den neuen doch deutlich besser.

Wie sehen das die anderen? (Sounds von den deutschen LKWs und Versorgern)
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
dazza

Beitrag von dazza »

Hi everyone. what do say to replacing ammo crates pictures/skins with stacks of shells & replace spare parts with something like timber and steel joists & have seperate one for rail repair like stack of sleepers with rails if possible. Would it possible to use a t34 chassis with 2omm quad as a new AA unit & A SDKFZ personnel carrier as AA unit for germans, they were both used by 503rd tiger tank battalion late 44. :shoot :sword
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

-Barbarossa- hat geschrieben:
HunButyok hat geschrieben:French army didn't use flamethrowers in large numbers. Some old flamethrowers were in service in 1940, for example the Schilt flamethrowers. Smaller, medium and bigger variants of Schilt and L1 or L2 flamethrowers were in service in 1940. But these old WW1 weapons never were in real combat 1940.

And excited information: Poland had WW1 german flamethrowers in 1939. And two types of polish flamethrowers ("Zieliński" and "Sender" types) made in few numbers and they were used in the pioneer section of the Warsaw Armoured Motorized Brigade.

And 20 mm Oerlikon AT-rifle never was in French service. French soldiers had some Boys Mk. I. AT-rifles.
But french army had 13,2 mm and 20 mm anti-tank shells for the other weapons and there were some Lebel rifle with AT-shells. (For example Greek Army purchased 40.000 AT shells from France in 1939.)

In my opinion the 13,2 mm Hotchkiss MG will be the very good light AT weapon. (Greek Army purchased 15.000 shells of this armour piercing bullets too.. :D)."
So you suggest to delete the french flamethrower-soldier? :/

Ok then I will replace french at-gunner with a Boys-Rifle. A MG with AT-ammunition is very interesting but if I add this I will have to add AP-attributes to the US ca.50 aswell, which will be too hard and unbalanced for the gameplay - but nice idea.
Dendro hat geschrieben:Bei der russischen P-39 kommt folgende Meldung "a6m is low on fuel and will crash in 1 minute". Ich weiß nicht, ob das bei anderen Fliegern auch so ist. habs nur bei der gesehn. Ist wohl noch der alte Modellname dahinter.
Ja kam die Meldung sofort als der Flieger auf die Karte kam, oder erst nach einiger Zeit? Das zweite wäre nämlich völlig normal.
HunButyok hat geschrieben:Could you change the color of the french uniform. The ww2 french uniform was brown.
You have by chance a nice picture of the colour? Will try to adjust it.

Ok, I can show you french uniform:

Bild

Balanced maps? It is REAL WARFARE MOD or HS2? (I know we are in different opinion in this thing.)

In my opinion "Balance" in 1940:

French infantry: 400 soldiers with 32% moral, 50% ammo.
French tanks: 10 pieces
French artillery: 5X 47 mm AT gun.
French havier artillery: 2 X 75 mm guns
French AA: 13,3 mm AA guns, one in each platoons.

German infantry: 200 infantry
German tanks: 40 pieces (15 pieces of Lt.vz.38, or Lt. vz.35) and 18 pieces of panzer I or II. and two pieces of Panzer IV D and 5 peieces of Panzer III Ausf. E.
German artillery: 16 X 105 mm artillery
German aircraft: 25 X JU-87, 10 X Bf-109E

And it will similar to the real situation in 1940. In MP german-army players can destroy the french defense lines, and chase the french troops to Dunkirk. The french-army players can defend their lines until they running out of ammo. :aaa6

I like the real military formations and the real proportion of the units.

Other: yes, WW1 flamethrowers were in service in the french army in 1940, but these weapons never were used in combat. But you can make rifle-grenades for example Tromblon VB.

Other tipp: Oerlikon 20 mm AT-rifle were in German service. Use it as german AT rifle! ;)

About AT-shells:
You are right. I'm making a 1939-1942 mod, and I know: AP shells aren't good, becouse you have to destroy T-27 tankettes with 8 mm MG-s :D
But you can make for example static 13,2mm Hotchkiss mle.1931 HMG with only AT-shells. And it will be a light AT-weapon.

Oh, did you know that french tanks had AP-shells for their MG-s too? for example 1/3 or 1/4 part of the MG ammo was "heavy bullet". The 7.5 mm Reibel mle.1931 machinegun's AP-shell could penetrate 15 mm armour at 150 m. military17

I know, lot of people don't know the early ww2 weapons, only the commercial things: Tigers, T-34, Sherman.

Oh, come to my mind: I have found another bug, but it isn't bug, only an advice:

The model of the "leichte Fieldkanone 18" is the Le.FH 18/40. The Le.FH 18/M on the carriage of the Pak 40 AT gun. It was service from march 1942.

In my opinion the smaller version of the 10.5 cm le.FH would be much better to 7.5 cm FK18. You can see this model in RWG mod.

Greetings!
Bild
Dendro
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Dendro »

Dendro hat geschrieben:
Bei der russischen P-39 kommt folgende Meldung "a6m is low on fuel and will crash in 1 minute". Ich weiß nicht, ob das bei anderen Fliegern auch so ist. habs nur bei der gesehn. Ist wohl noch der alte Modellname dahinter.

Ja, die Meldung kam erst nach einiger Zeit. Scheint also "völlig normal" zu sein ;)
Hier gilt es, Schütze, deine Kunst zu zeigen.
Das Ziel ist würdig und der Preis ist groß.
- aus F. Schillers "Wilhelm Tell"
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Other informations:

Churchull Crocodile Flamethrower tanks never were in soviet service.

These churchill variants were in service in the Red Army:

Infantry Tank MK.IV Churchill II (the "Churchill MK II" or "Churhcill MK.IV" and so on is failed names, don't use them!): 26 pieces were in service in spring 1942.

Infantry Tank MK.IV Churchill III.: 127 pieces were in service after early 1943.

Infantry Tank MK.IV Churchill IV: 105 pieces after spring. (One of them fought in Berlin in 1945!)

Please replace the Churchill Crocodile tank with another Churchill variant.

You have wrote bad name for Valentine tank:
Correct name of the 75 mm Valentine:
Infantry Tank Mk III Valentine IX

The correct names of the Churchill tanks in RWM:

MK. IV Churchill IV (6 pounder tank gun)
MK. IV Churchill VII (Churchill Crocodile) (Churchill crocodile with Flamethrower)

The Churchill Flail (the mine-clearing Churchill was a cold-war tank. (Early 50's) I don't know why it is in RWM?)

Churchill AVRE has individual name, but it was a MK. IV. Churchill III or IV with Petard-mortar.

Other thing. You use in RWM the "project names" (A22, A11, A30 and so on) and the service names.
In my opinion if you use only the military service names for example Cruiser tank MK V Covenanter, it would be more historical. :oops:

Greetings!
Zuletzt geändert von HunButyok am 02.05.2010, 20:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Other:

French B1 heavy tanks had a 47 mm high velocity AT gun (same as Somua S35) in the turret and a 75 mm light howitzer in the hull.

I can see in RWM only a 75 mm howitzer in the turret. Please correct is. And give more shooting distance for B1's 75 mm hull-howitzer becouse the ballistic fire range was about 3 km.
Bild
Nero
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von Nero »

Nero hat geschrieben:Mir ist noch eine Sache aufgefallen: Bei RWM 6.8 überdecken die Bodentexturen die Klippen und Straßen, bei RWM 6.7 war's umgekehrt. Bei neugebauten Karten ist das kein Problem, da man sich darauf einstellen kann. Die alten Karten müssen dadurch aber aufwendig umgebaut werden, um die Optik zu retten. Vielleicht könnte man das wieder rückgängig machen.
Ich will mich eigentlich nicht selbst zititieren, aber das ist wohl bei der Diskussion untergegangen.
Stahlgewitter
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Stahlgewitter »

Schließe mich der Frage von Nero an,

habs noch nicht geprüft aber wenn es stimmt wäre es optisch ein großer Einschnitt, gerade weil die Textturen zwar im Editor immer über den Straßen lagen, im Spiel dann aber richtig gut aussahen, da die Straßen dann wieder "drüber" waren.
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Tijn »

Nero hat geschrieben:
Nero hat geschrieben:Mir ist noch eine Sache aufgefallen: Bei RWM 6.8 überdecken die Bodentexturen die Klippen und Straßen, bei RWM 6.7 war's umgekehrt. Bei neugebauten Karten ist das kein Problem, da man sich darauf einstellen kann. Die alten Karten müssen dadurch aber aufwendig umgebaut werden, um die Optik zu retten. Vielleicht könnte man das wieder rückgängig machen.
Ich will mich eigentlich nicht selbst zititieren, aber das ist wohl bei der Diskussion untergegangen.
Hallo Nero,

Stimmt, das ist gewollt. In RWM 6.7 war es umgekehrt, das ist aber wieder rueckgaengig gemacht, und ist es wieder wie im orginal.

Gruss.
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

I really love all the new stuff that has been added to the editor for 6.8 (especially the enhanced winter scheme), but I do feel that one particular object that would prove a valuable addition to the summer scheme has been left out. I’d really like to see several patches of snowy terrain to depict a late-winter scene where most of the snow has been cleared, save a few spots in unpopulated, colder areas of the map.
Preferably, this series of snowy terrain textures would consist of a gradient set of increasing density/thickness to allow a subtle transition from snowy to uncovered spots. If I recall correctly these objects have already been included in another (non-RWM) scheme. Perhaps these could be extracted and added to the summer scheme?
HeavyPershing
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von HeavyPershing »

Mir ist aufgefallen,dass der Jagdtiger bischen klein rüberkommt beispielsweise verglichen mit dem Elefant.

Man sollte die Abschussanimation der Fliegerbordraketen verändern.
Sieht unnatürlich aus, wenn diese zuerst nach unten und erst dann in einem Bogen auf das Ziel zusteuern - im Liberation Mod beispielsweise ist es besser gemacht; da fliegen die Raketen direkt auf das Ziel zu. Man könnte einfach die Animation der Panzerfaustraketen nehmen und diese einbauen :D .

Man könte auch die Animation ,,hochspritzendes Gras/Erde'' bei MG-Beschuss einbauen wie es derzeit bei RWG und beim Liberation Mod der fall ist.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USGSOViaulc

“Let me issue and control a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws.”
Amschel Mayer Rothschild -1838

“If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.”
Gutle Schnapper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife - 1849

“I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.”
Nathan Mayer Rothschild - 1814

“This blood-sucking crew has been the cause of untold mischief and misery in Europe during the present century, and has piled up its prodigious wealth chiefly through fomenting wars between States which ought never to have quarrelled. Whenever there is trouble in Europe, wherever rumours of war circulate and men’s minds are distraught with fear of change and calamity you may be sure that a hook-nosed Rothschild is at his games somewhere near the region of the disturbance.”
British Labour Leader - 1891
Ralf 207
General
General

Beitrag von Ralf 207 »

bei den Zügen ist ein Fehler

bei der Rampe kommen die Crew ( 30 ) nicht raus

in RWM 6.8 sind keine Personemwagen da bei ?????

mfg ralf
Im Tode kann man keine irdischen Güter mit in das Jenseits nehmen; Es macht keinen Sinn, grenzenlos Besitz anzuhäufen.
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM 6.8 Forum“