New AXPRM Resource War Mod has born.

Brother of PRM Mod

Moderator: HunButyok

Antworten
Packard
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: New AXPRM Resource War Mod has born.

Beitrag von Packard »

From Hungary i only know salami and Marika Rökk...
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

LOL! :lol:

AXPRM is is an "education mod" or "history lession mod" to the members of our WW2 homepage.
You will know all the important weapons and vehicles of the Axis Nations. The WW2 wasn't American-german war or German-Russian war. I think you will enjoy AXPRM!
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

An anti-jawbreaker lesson:

Platoon leader - sakassvezetoe (szakaszvezető)
Light machineguner - goyoesoeroesh (golyószórós) but in original translation is Könnyuegeppushkash (könnyűgéppuskás)

Infantry - dyalogosh ("gy" letters aren't in other languages) (gyalogos)

I hope I could help you.

But don't worry, I will make a readme file where you can find and unitnames in english. Ok?
Bild
Packard
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Packard »

In Germany we are in the process of americanization. Now we have cent instead of pfennig. Everywhere is english. Even the Government uses more and more english. Arbeitsamt = Job Center. Seems one day we will only speak english and german not at all. But why not? It makes many things easier. And even our russian and chinese friends will understand it!
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

A picture from the MP game last night.
Dateianhänge
hussars.JPG
hussars.JPG (247.91 KiB) 9336 mal betrachtet
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

After I finished with the finnish, slovakian, hungarian and soviet forces I started to make campaigns with these nations. It is a slow project. ;)

But good news. In multi player the AXPRM is very good.

I didn't decide that there will be germans in the game or not... I will leave them to the end modding.

The finnish campaign will include 10 missions, the slovak campaign will be an addon-campaign with three or four missions.
The hungarian campaign will be a monstre campaign.

In my plans the romanian and italian campaign will be similar to finnish campaign with 10-12 missions.

if I put germans to the game they will be only computer controlled allies in the battles. For example forces who help romanians in stalingrad. :aaa7

Greetings!

PS.: We have a new tester-gamer, called bobofrut ;) I hope man you will fight with us at weekend!

And write some opinion, discussion here please!
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi! Today Bobofrut played with us. It was a crazy real, historical battle with historical units in january 1943, near Don river.
Bobofrut and me were hungarians and two of my friends were soviets. They killed us in 20 minutes. It was very hard. We have fought until last soldier.
In AXPRM there's no balance becuse the battles never were balanced. You have to win with good tactics and strategy.

I think the 1 shell/gun system was strange for Bobofrut, but it's depend on traditions. In Hungary the relation of the ammobox and the gun is similar to toast and butter. :) And the realism is important. military6

There are lot of bugs in the beta3, I think i will fix for these bugs. But in our opinion the gameplay is very good.
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi Guys!

While four nation AXPRM1.0 beta3 is in Barbarossa's computer and this beta3 is waiting for Barbarossa's discussion, I have started the AXPRM 2.0. It will be a desert AXPRM.
My big plan is to make 3 AXPRM versions (one of them is winter, other is desert and the last stand is the summer. (And Slyder said that he will make multimodswicther versions for these mods and you can switch the AXPRM 1, 2 and 3 in the MMS. The slots are limited in Sudden Strike Resource War so I have to make three mods (and these mods are only(!) 1939- early 1943 mods, i don't like the later years of world war 2).

And the AXPRM is important to Attila's PRM mod, becouse he can collect the historical units from my mod.

Planned nations in the desert (yes, there will be commrcial popular nations like GB, USA, Germany, Italy but i have to make smaller nations like Abyssinia, Vichy France, Free France, Senegal (the chocolate soldiers with Berthier rifle and bajonette is very cute 8) ), Sudan, and the British Allies like Australia, India, South-Africa, New-Zeeland and so on. And yes: polish and greek soldiers with british weapons ar important too.

The other important thing is to make captured vhicles (in North-Africa lot of captured vehicles were used by the Armies. I made fr example britih Sd.Kfz 7/1 AA vehicle with british marking.

Regards!
Bild
Fäby
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von Fäby »

Nice Mod, looks good. Many new guns, soldiers and vehicles. :wink:
Big thanks.

Next days i will test the campaigns. military18

I like the different sounds of language in SuSt. But the russian, finnish and slovakia soldiers didn`t speak any words. Only the Hungary Army speak in there language. And for me the big guns firing very quickly. (The projectile of direct fire, flying very quick) I hope you know what i mean.

greatings
Fäby
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

Thank you for the short feedback. :D

About the guns. The muzzle velocity is proportional, but I have to change some guns. The most guns are ready. In the sudden strike game you have to watch the small place. And the units are proportional. I can explain it with a short example: You see a fly on the wall. This liittle insect flying very fast when you want to hit it. You feel that the small animal is very quick. But in real this small insect can fly only 7 km/h! It is very slow speed, but you feel that the samll animal is flying with 200 km/h.

This is the reason why you feel that the muzzle velocity is fast in AXPRM. When the gun would be real size, it would be very real.
Another example: the speed of the tanks in AXPRM is 1/40 like the real life. The tanks are running in AXPRM mod only 1 or 3 km/h. :D If I put the 30-40 km/h you can see that the tanks would be faster than the airplanes. :D

And in other reason the fast muzzle velocity is needed to balance the "one shell in the barrel" system.

Oh, Stalingrad is the last period of my mod, you can make stalingrad map for me too. You can use romanians, slovaks and italians too. :D

About nations:

I haven't got finnish and slovak voices. :roll: Romanian voices will be avialable soon. The russian infantry can not speak, but it is only a bug. I will fix it. 8)
Bild
Fäby
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von Fäby »

Hi,

good explain. I know that not all thinks into the game or other mods are real. So i write, for me it is too quick because in the other mods the projectile of direct fire fly slowly so i am inured about that. If i play more AXPRM, it`s not a problem for me. :wink:

I am not a Pro Mapper, so i need more time like a pro. But if my first Stalingrad Map are ready, maybe i build another one. Good to now about the romanians and slovaks, it would be very real, becuase into others mods this nations are missing :wink:

Ok that is true, finnish and slovak voices are hard to find.

greatings
Fäby
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Fäby hat geschrieben:Hi,

good explain. I know that not all thinks into the game or other mods are real. So i write, for me it is too quick because in the other mods the projectile of direct fire fly slowly so i am inured about that. If i play more AXPRM, it`s not a problem for me. :wink:

I am not a Pro Mapper, so i need more time like a pro. But if my first Stalingrad Map are ready, maybe i build another one. Good to now about the romanians and slovaks, it would be very real, becuase into others mods this nations are missing :wink:

Ok that is true, finnish and slovak voices are hard to find.

greatings
Fäby

Hi Fäby!

Yes, I know the units in AXPRM are faster than other mods. I don't like the very slow mods. And in AXPRM multiplayer we need the fast vehicles. :D And when the enemy use fast vehicles, you have to use fast guns against vehicles too. :D
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

Together with the AXPRM1.0 the AXPRM2.0 is under construction. I wrote that I will make 3 versions to the AXPRM. (Winter, Desert, Summer) Oh, and good news about the winter AXPRM: the finnish and the hungarian campaign is ready!

A picture to you:
Dateianhänge
sivataguj.JPG
sivataguj.JPG (319.51 KiB) 8997 mal betrachtet
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

I make yet a demo fr AXPRM.20 becouse the hungarian supporters will play. The AXPRM2.0 demo will contain units only in 1939-1941. (Only british commonwealth vs Italy) The germans will arrive later.
And note: the big trucks from Liberation aren't BEDFORD QL trucks. They are Leyland Retriever trucks. (Bedford QL trucks were not in service in 1939-41. The production of the Bedford QL serie started in 1941!)

Bild

Thank god, the bug in Liberation 2.75 is very good bug for me, becouse I have british trucks in 1939-40. :D
Bild
HeavyPershing
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von HeavyPershing »

In my opinion fast flying projectiles are not the problem as long as they are not too accurate. I really believe the whole RCM gameplay has suffered very much from the way too accurate projectiles which turned the whole game into a ,,trench warfare''-gameplay giving the ,,passiv player'' much better chances to succeed. I think only up to 20% of all fired shots should actually meet their target (I experienced this in RWG and it gave combined with tank's high driving speed the attacker a clearly advantage over the defender what made RWG in my opinion a ,,real mobile warfare'').

I want you also to encorage to made fighters and fighter-bombers a real threat to ground forces like it has been done in RWM and the Liberation Mod.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USGSOViaulc

“Let me issue and control a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws.”
Amschel Mayer Rothschild -1838

“If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.”
Gutle Schnapper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife - 1849

“I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.”
Nathan Mayer Rothschild - 1814

“This blood-sucking crew has been the cause of untold mischief and misery in Europe during the present century, and has piled up its prodigious wealth chiefly through fomenting wars between States which ought never to have quarrelled. Whenever there is trouble in Europe, wherever rumours of war circulate and men’s minds are distraught with fear of change and calamity you may be sure that a hook-nosed Rothschild is at his games somewhere near the region of the disturbance.”
British Labour Leader - 1891
Antworten

Zurück zu „AXPRM (SS RW)“