New AXPRM Resource War Mod has born.

Brother of PRM Mod

Moderator: HunButyok

Antworten
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

Re: New AXPRM Resource War Mod has born.

Beitrag von GeorgiSchukow »

That would be very nice with the language files because I had a lot of problems understanding or even reading the names in the editor! ;)
How many missions does the campaign has?
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Th campaigns are dependingn on my free time.

The first campaigns (Operation Countenance and the Operation Compass) will maybe include 6-6 missions.
The 3rd and 4th campaign will be maybe El-Alamein or Tobruk 42/43.

But I'am thinkin gabout non-commercial campaigns. For example Fre french forces along with the allies against germany soldiers. Or Vichy French forces against Australians in Syria.

In the editor you can see every unit in english, don't be afraid!
Bild
kopfabhassan
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Beitrag von kopfabhassan »

Yesterday i played my first Mp Game with this Mod and it was good.We played a 2vs2 Map.Barbarossa and me vs HunButyok and Zeki. We lost but the game was hard.Only the speed is for me to fast.
In my oppinion you must change some things.
1.the Mortars are to strong every shoot hit, better make only 50% hits
2.the inf must lay down when they are under Fire
3.the Officers need a little bit more range with Binoculars
4.the tanks can be a little bit slower so 20%

What i like is that the Guncrews are really hard to kill with inf because they are behind the shield.

I hope we play again but then a bigger map 128x128 is to small.
Zitate:

1.oder mit das Programm 2.ich komm nicht wieter Merdè 3.ich bekomme das nicht zum leufen (Final) 4.und wer bis du den für einer
auch so einer wie Lamafarmer wen ja da gut nacht Deutschland 5.Aber keiner war mal in einen La Guerre 6.Ich kaufe das nicht für 49,95 ,für ein 10 ja 7.ich mach kein kampf mit die ok8.Dein Deutsch ist ok 9.nicht den scheiss Forever der ist Mühl , Merdè HS2 ist genau richtig und besser als RWM 10.Schlauchboote wahrum nicht toole idee Danke11.@ kopf ab
und das ist dein Oder für den Forumwechter
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Thank you very much for the game and the bug report and the advice.

A new 512X512 map is under construction. Zeki works on it. It will be a big Tobruk in 1941. Naval units, aircraft, and ground units will be on the map.
Bild
kopfabhassan
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Beitrag von kopfabhassan »

sounds good :)
i hope we can play the map when it is finished
Zitate:

1.oder mit das Programm 2.ich komm nicht wieter Merdè 3.ich bekomme das nicht zum leufen (Final) 4.und wer bis du den für einer
auch so einer wie Lamafarmer wen ja da gut nacht Deutschland 5.Aber keiner war mal in einen La Guerre 6.Ich kaufe das nicht für 49,95 ,für ein 10 ja 7.ich mach kein kampf mit die ok8.Dein Deutsch ist ok 9.nicht den scheiss Forever der ist Mühl , Merdè HS2 ist genau richtig und besser als RWM 10.Schlauchboote wahrum nicht toole idee Danke11.@ kopf ab
und das ist dein Oder für den Forumwechter
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Zeki can not live without water (in the view of game :lol: ), this is his map. The progress of the map is about 60% now.

The 512X512 map needs lot of time.
Dateianhänge
Al-zeki.jpg
Al-zeki.jpg (19.51 KiB) 8074 mal betrachtet
Bild
Green Devil
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Green Devil »

Hi HunButyok military18 !

Als erstes möcht ich mich erstmal vorab bei dir entschuldigen, daß ich dir auf Deutsch schreiben muß, denn mein Englisch ist, um es mal milde auszudrücken, grauenhaft (ganz zu schweigen von meinen Ungarisch - Kenntnissen).

Hatte die Tage mal ein bißchen mehr Zeit und konnte mich mal mit deinem / euren AXPRM - Mod befassen. Der Mod wird ja immer besser und ich hoffe, daß ich das Teil alsbald wie möglich anzocken kann.

Hab ja bereits gemerkt, daß du ein Freund eher unbekannterer Kriegsschauplätze des II. Weltkriegs bist und besonders hat mich gefreut, daß du eine Vichy - Kampagne inklusive dazugehöriger Truppen entworfen hast.
Mach auf jeden Fall weiter so - du bist definitiv auf auf dem richtigen Weg!

Wünsch dir und deinem Team noch ein schönes Wochenende und bis denne!

MfG - GREEN DEVIL military18
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hello!

Danke schön für die schöne Wörter!
Ich habe gelern die deutsche Sprache für 9 Jahre lang im Schule, aber Ich kann nicht sprechen sehr gut.
Ich kann einkaufen in einer Laden, und Ich kann fragen einfach Sachen. :lol:

Aber es gibt kein Problem, weil Zeki kann sprechen deutsch Spreche sehr gut. Und ich habe ein Translator program. :D

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe und die Aufmunterung.
Ja, ich mache die unbekannteren Ereignisse im Krieg. Andere Moden bedecken die bekannten Ereignisse des Krieges ausgezeichnet. AXPRM wird übliche Einheiten einbeziehen, aber viele neue kleine Nationen werden sehr in ihm sein. Das Kapital richtet einen ausgezeichneten Krieg die Entwicklung eines Spiels am Anfang, welcher die Zeit zwischen 1939 und 1942/43 bedeckt.

Best wishes,
Bütyök
Bild
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

Beitrag von GeorgiSchukow »

So,now I am able to post some sentences to the gameplay - I have a lot of stress at work at the moment.It's horrible!

I played through the first mission and I liked the historical correctness,I remember times where a light machine gun could have destroyed my tank.I had some problems with the speed,my soldiers could have passed a Lamborghini Murcielago easily! :lol:
But after some correctings everything was fine.Keep up the work and sorry that I was not able to play more.
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

Press ESC buttom and set the gamespeed to 20-40%. It will be fantastic. :D
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

The Machinegun against tanks is a good thing, and it is historical in the view of some tanks. For example the french reibel Mle.31 tank machinegun had AP MG-shells. The 8 mm Heavy bullett could penetrate 15 mm armour in 150-200 m. 1/3 part of the MG ammunition in the french tanks was this AP heavy bullett.

And don't forget that the 12,7 mm MG's, the 13,2 mm MG's and the british 15 mm MG's could penetrate the weaker armour.
Bild
Green Devil
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Green Devil »

GeorgiSchukow hat geschrieben:I played through the first mission and I liked the historical correctness,I remember times where a light machine gun could have destroyed my tank.
HunButyok hat geschrieben:The Machinegun against tanks is a good thing, and it is historical in the view of some tanks. For example the french reibel Mle.31 tank machinegun had AP MG-shells. The 8 mm Heavy bullett could penetrate 15 mm armour in 150-200 m. 1/3 part of the MG ammunition in the french tanks was this AP heavy bullett.

And don't forget that the 12,7 mm MG's, the 13,2 mm MG's and the british 15 mm MG's could penetrate the weaker armour.
Hi HunButYok & GeorgiSchukow military18 !

Da hat der gute Hun einfach recht denn ich lese grad momentan ein Buch über die kleineren Konflikte des II. Weltkriegs, in dem es im ganz speziellen Fall um die äußerst schwach gepanzerten Fahrzeuge der Italiener geht. Die waren so schlecht gepanzert, daß sogar normale Gewehrmunition den Panzern gefährlich werden konnte.
Finds aber schon übertrieben, wenn ein leichtes MG `nen Panzer zerstören kann, aber einen Jeep oder anderes leichtes Aufklärungsfahrzeug sollte es schon zerstören können.
Fänd es super, wenn die von Hun beschriebenen schweren MG`s zumindest leichte Panzer zerstören können und bis zu den mittleren Panzern in der Lage sind, deren Besatzungen zu eliminieren.

Also nur so als Vorschlag...

MfG - GREEN DEVIL military18
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

Zeki's giant map is finished.

MP in 512X512 with real military formations: fireteams, squads/sections, platoons and so on.
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

I fixed some bugs and I attached some '42 units.

The development of 1942 is going on.

In this picture you can see the LRDG units.
I have two versions of Chevrolet 1533X2 1.5-ton truck. One version is an Anti-Aircraft/Anti-Personal version with a double Lewis Mk IV machinegun.
The another one is a troop carrier version with a Bren LMG and a Boys AT rifle.

LRDG has some Lysander recon planes too.
Dateianhänge
LRDG.JPG
LRDG.JPG (270.4 KiB) 7841 mal betrachtet
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

I added Medium Tank M3 (Lee I). I could not decide which model is the best for me/you. There is only one real M3 Lee in sudden history. The correct Lee is only the Hidden Stroke 2's Lee. :D
I thought about the model, but I decided I will use the Liberation 2.73 Lee. It is a correct Lee, but the uppest small MG cupola is missing. And I have a Le model too, but here the uppest MG cupola is missing too. :(
What is your opinion? Historical correct units or good-looking units?
Look at the models!

The first example is an M3 (Lee I) with british markings and good, proportional size. But the color and the camouflage is incorrect ans the small cupola above the small turret is missing. :(

The second on is the HS2 M3 (Lee I). The model is ugly, but there is a real MG cuploa, and seems to be proportional. But I need change the color of the unit. But it will be not nice.

The third one is from a russian forum. The color is good, but the model is big (I can change the unit size), and the small mg cupola is missing too.

What is your opinion, which Lee is the best?
Dateianhänge
Lee's.JPG
Lee's.JPG (13.99 KiB) 7841 mal betrachtet
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „AXPRM (SS RW)“