Winter Scheme !!!

Real Warfare Mod 8.x auf Basis von Sudden Strike RW.
Antworten
Vladislav

Winter Scheme !!!

Beitrag von Vladislav »

HI there RWM community !
been playing for a while older versions of this game , now downloaded Beta 3 ,played couple single missions .
and i must say you have done great job !! however, winter scheme and map are bugged!! first of all and most important : graphics! can't see explosion effects in most of parts of the map !! crates just appearing after any type of bombing (arty,planes,tanks,grenades) or tanks just turn destroyed with no explosion effect just sound, looks terrible!
i'm not sure if its a bug in game or bad mapping or i installed wrong ,would be great if some light will be shed on the issue .
another point is the buildings ,houses ,either they are extremely strong or extremely weak ,one house got destroyed with one hand grenade and the other withstands 6-7 direct hits from su-152mm.....and i'm talking about small houses ,wooden huts !!!
thanks in advance for your reply !
Last Soldier
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Re: Winter Scheme !!!

Beitrag von Last Soldier »

Vladislav hat geschrieben: 27.11.2019, 21:21 graphics! can't see explosion effects in most of parts of the map !! crates just appearing after any type of bombing (arty,planes,tanks,grenades) or tanks just turn destroyed with no explosion effect just sound, looks terrible!
It have nothing to do with schemes, on the map is too many units or object, then game does not create any more like projectiles, explosion, smoke. It can be also caused by very low PC spec (like 15 years old hardware).
Vladislav hat geschrieben: 27.11.2019, 21:21 i'm not sure if its a bug in game or bad mapping or i installed wrong ,would be great if some light will be shed on the issue .

another point is the buildings ,houses ,either they are extremely strong or extremely weak ,one house got destroyed with one hand grenade and the other withstands 6-7 direct hits from su-152mm.....and i'm talking about small houses ,wooden huts !!!
This is problem, you can't destroy trenches etc. The solution is avoid maps with winter scheme, RWM is no longer being developed.
Footage from the frontline on Youtube!
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM 8.0 für SSRW“