SS RW Standalone Mod.

Moderator: combo

Gesperrt
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Re: World at War Mod (WWM)

Beitrag von combo »

nevux hat geschrieben:Abertan stopped developing content for wwm?
Why you think so? :roll: Artaban allways will be with us. :) But he work alone on updating of graphics. :( So he can't physically quickly update all the graphics. After all, mod - it's just a hobby. :) And there is work, family... Don't worry, soon I'll show what he was working recently. ;)
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Porta
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von Porta »

Hello guys.
even if they are new (login) I follow you at least 10 years!
I played all the mod you made. All magnificent.
I myself have tried with the tutorial for a mission but I can not understand the script. I had sent the draft to the two of you (the mission was called as the film Kelly's Heroes) but I have not heard anything ...
I just wanted to let you know how much I admire you for the patience that you put.
you are doing a good job and I look forward to playing WWM !!
that's all.
good job
thomz
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von thomz »

So this looks absolutely brilliant, congrats gents, but where can we download the mod??
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

Porta hat geschrieben:Hello guys.
Hello!
Porta hat geschrieben: even if they are new (login) I follow you at least 10 years!
I played all the mod you made. All magnificent.
I myself have tried with the tutorial for a mission but I can not understand the script. I had sent the draft to the two of you (the mission was called as the film Kelly's Heroes) but I have not heard anything ...
Hm... I think you're confusing us with someone. Personally, I have not received from you any missions. :)
Porta hat geschrieben: I just wanted to let you know how much I admire you for the patience that you put.
you are doing a good job and I look forward to playing WWM !!
that's all.
good job
Thanks for good words! ;)
thomz hat geschrieben:So this looks absolutely brilliant, congrats gents, but where can we download the mod??
Mod is not released yet. I have long been waiting for the final version of the two missions. Patience, patience and again patience. :)
Member of WWM-team

Bild
thomz
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von thomz »

Thanks! Well it's hard to wait, the excitment is too high.
Arnold
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Arnold »

Hi guys!

I got the chance for downloading and testing and must admit: Absolutely great work!

The sheer mass, variety and opportunities regarding the units, objects and so on is amazing. I also feel, that the balance and the damage model is quite advanced. Perhaps, there will be minor bugs or some room for corrections and constant improvements, but this is small beer against other mods with their bugs and faults. Although it seems, that there is a high awareness by Combo for recommendations to be corrcted or fixed immediately, so I got the impression that this will be a "living mod" with the opportunity of constant improvements (which won't be necessary regarding my first impressions).

Taking into account, that I play this great game from its beginning man years ago I feel, that all my hopes, wishes and demands for an ultimate SuddenStrike are including within this mod. So I'm also keen and looking forward for the final version to be released and try to compensate the waiting for it with creating a first map on my current one.

Combo, many thanks for your efforts and my respect! This mod will become a kick ass!
8)
Sherman
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von Sherman »

Arnold hat geschrieben:Hi guys!

I got the chance for downloading and testing and must admit: Absolutely great work!

The sheer mass, variety and opportunities regarding the units, objects and so on is amazing. I also feel, that the balance and the damage model is quite advanced. Perhaps, there will be minor bugs or some room for corrections and constant improvements, but this is small beer against other mods with their bugs and faults. Although it seems, that there is a high awareness by Combo for recommendations to be corrcted or fixed immediately, so I got the impression that this will be a "living mod" with the opportunity of constant improvements (which won't be necessary regarding my first impressions).

Taking into account, that I play this great game from its beginning man years ago I feel, that all my hopes, wishes and demands for an ultimate SuddenStrike are including within this mod. So I'm also keen and looking forward for the final version to be released and try to compensate the waiting for it with creating a first map on my current one.

Combo, many thanks for your efforts and my respect! This mod will become a kick ass!
8)
and you could alter your Normandy by WWM?

( sorry google translation :roll: )
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

military18
Arnold hat geschrieben:I got the chance for downloading and testing and must admit: Absolutely great work!
Arnold hat geschrieben:Combo, many thanks for your efforts and my respect! This mod will become a kick ass! 8)
Thank you my friend! :D We very glad to heart what you like our mod!

And something news - new graphics of Supermarine Spitfire's by Artaban. :aaa2 :aaa1

Bild
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Overkill
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Overkill »

I think it's good lag behind the destroyed tank as wreck. However Dtellt the question whether one can be eliminated using a tow truck or bulldozer?
Markus1987
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Markus1987 »

Ist der Mod jetzt eigentlich schon draussen oder nicht?
Arnold
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Arnold »

Ich denke noch nicht. Du kannst Combo aber eine PN schicken, und mit etwas Glück schickt er Dir einen Link zum Testen.
Viele Grüße
8)
Sherman
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von Sherman »

mg42-team-camo :mrgreen:
Dateianhänge
мг42тема.png
мг42тема.png (256.76 KiB) 11315 mal betrachtet
Mr.Tiktak

Beitrag von Mr.Tiktak »

Hallo

Ich habe diese mod auch getestet und finde sie in fielen hinsiechten gut
schöne Grafiken usw.
Aber mann muss aber auch mal die Kriterien sehen die mich persönlich stören
z.b Fracks von abgeschossenen Panzern liegen ziemlich lange im weg herum ,das stört zum beispiel bei einer Brücke oder mann müsste sie dann später weg Reumen können. military4
Die Sounds von manchen Waffen könnte man verbessern.
Die Schuss Simulation wenn die Kugeln fliegen sollten schon schöner gestalten werden finde ich da kommt bessere
Stimmung auf.

Das war schon alles military18
Ansonsten mach die mod ziemlich Spaß war ja auch nur eine Test Version kann sich ja schon alles geändert haben.
Sehr gut arbeit die sie da geleistet haben. military17 military17
Weiterhin fiel erfolg mit dieser mod und hoffe das es demnächst Vollständige spiel Mod raus kommt. military17 military17 military18 military16
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Mr.Tiktak hat geschrieben: Die Sounds von manchen Waffen könnte man verbessern.
I feel the sounds are mostly really good.

The few exceptions:

15 cm SFH / 15 cm SIG - doens't sound clear enough. Very low quality sample with muffled sound

M2 Long Tom - same problem

Mg34 / mg 42 - lacking vibrance, both sound very dull. I have presented a number of excellent samples. Hopefully these will be used.

gr,

nevux
Markus1987
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Markus1987 »

Ist der Mod eigentlicha uf die Spätphase des Krieges ausgelegt, oder werden wir auch frühphasen maps vorfinden ( Fall weiß, Fall Rot, quasi rheinüberquerung oder Maginotlinie)
Auch narvik oder Griechenland 41 wären schauplätze wo sich lohnen könnten.
Eventuell eine what if sealion map?

Ich Spiele halt beides gerne, frühes und Spätes stadium.
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „World at War Mod“