SS RW Standalone Mod.

Moderator: combo

Gesperrt
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Re: World at War Mod (WWM)

Beitrag von combo »

nevux hat geschrieben:Looks awesome! The Jagdtiger looks excellent.
Thank you! Is work of our friend Ordos. It helps us a little bit, but his main hobby - his mod about Arab-Israeli wars. His units always make hang down lower jaw. :lol: Some pictures from his mod you can look here.
nevux hat geschrieben:Can't say the same about the camouflage on the Pz IV..
Yep, i too. :lol:
nevux hat geschrieben:i guess this is an old skin?
Yes, we have a lot of claims to this later German camouflage. The plans in the first place is to update it. As soon as it happens - I can not say, but work slowly, but goes.
nevux hat geschrieben:The bridge is also a big step up from the classic sust ones.
-Barbarossa- hat geschrieben:Buildings look very nice! Good luck with the mod!
Thank you, guys! :) Hetzer_B makes everything very qualitatively. :aaa1 :zzz1 :aaa2
nevux hat geschrieben:Please let me know when you need any testers, I would love to join in.
Deal! military7
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Ironman
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Ironman »

Keep up good work looking very good, :dance1 :dance2
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Combo,

Cool stuff.. I'm keeping my eye on this mod no doubt. About Ordos Arab-Israeli mod: is there an english translation available? I would love to check it out but I cant read cyrillic nor understand Russian(?) :(

BTW, does WWM have a website?
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

nevux hat geschrieben:About Ordos Arab-Israeli mod: is there an english translation available? I would love to check it out but I cant read cyrillic nor understand Russian(?) :(
There is some information in English. But this theme is very old and long ago not been updated.
nevux hat geschrieben:BTW, does WWM have a website?
At the moment we do not have site. :( Should appear closer to release. military7
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Fäby
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von Fäby »

Jumbo67 hat geschrieben:Hallo Fäby
Bild (690Rg.jpg) ist von Blitzkrieg, (t6B1K.jpg) ist auch von Blitzkrieg. Wie Du richtig meinst 8). Nach meinem Wissen gibt es etwa 3 Versionen von diesem Gebäude.

Gut gemachter Mod und die Blitzkrieg Gebäude und Objekte, finde ich gut Integriert (grafisch) :wink:

Jumbo67
Hi Jumbo

ah ok, dachte die erste Kirche wäre nicht von BK, sieht irgendwie etwas anders aus. Ist das Bahnhofsgebäude aus dem ersten Screen ebenfalls aus BK?

Wie sieht es eigentlich aus mit deinen Objekten? Würden doch bestimmt auch ganz gut hier rein passen. :wink:
combo hat geschrieben:Main nations - is the USSR, Germany, UK, USA, France, Italy, Japan, and one small, but very proud country, whose name I will not mention yet. :D
Nice, Italy and Japan :) So maybe i will make a Map for Italy (Africa) and for Japan (Jungle)
combo hat geschrieben:If you want to help something to our mod - write me. Once we need testers - we will find you a job. :D
Yes, no problem, i can test something. And later, maybe i can build maps! military18
nevux hat geschrieben:About Ordos Arab-Israeli mod: is there an english translation available? I would love to check it out but I cant read cyrillic or understand Russian(?) :(

me, too
And what about the WWM Mod did you work on an english version?
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Combo,

Could you give an indication about a release date for WWM? Are we talking weeks, a few months or closer to half a year or over? I'm really thrilled about promising new mods for Sust and WWM seems to mean business :)

BTW, I take it WWM is international in it's orientation, e.g it will have an english version as well, for non-russian speakers?

gr,

Nevux
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

Fäby hat geschrieben:Nice, Italy and Japan :) So maybe i will make a Map for Italy (Africa) and for Japan (Jungle)
Fäby hat geschrieben:Yes, no problem, i can test something. And later, maybe i can build maps! military18
If you have desire to make maps - i not see the need to wait for the official release of the mod. Will be much better if you do the mission beforehand, so that they were already included in release. How do you like this variant? military7

Well, in order to make you think better - pictures to lure. :D
Italians in scheme "North Africa 1940-1943"
Bild
Bild
Bild

Italians in scheme "Summer Europe 1943-1945"
Bild
Bild

Japanese in scheme "Far East - Pacific 1938-1945"
Bild
Bild
Bild
Fäby hat geschrieben:And what about the WWM Mod did you work on an english version?
nevux hat geschrieben:BTW, I take it WWM is international in it's orientation, e.g it will have an english version as well, for non-russian speakers?
Do not worry guys, of course we will have English version of mod. Why would we have to show you pictures otherwise? military7
nevux hat geschrieben:Could you give an indication about a release date for WWM? Are we talking weeks, a few months or closer to half a year or over? I'm really thrilled about promising new mods for Sust and WWM seems to mean business
I hope the first publicly available version will be released in late spring or in summer. :roll:
Member of WWM-team

Bild
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

If you have desire to make maps - i not see the need to wait for the official release of the mod. Will be much better if you do the mission beforehand, so that they were already included in release. How do you like this variant? military7
I'm an avid mapper/scripter as well. Does this mean we could get access to the editor before the release of the mod? If so, I would like to offer my modest 'expertise' as well.

It's really REALLY good to see this amazing game is still thriving with new initiatives springing into existence even so many years after it's release. How many people are involved in WWM btw?

About WWM: does it have a threshold based damage model? I mean the type of system where damage dealt is not calculated by a simple "HP minus strength" logic but one that also takes penetration and armour values into account. A tiger being taken out by 20mm or a handgranate on the top is a big no-no for me. I consider this an absolute must for any mod to be succesfull post-RWM.
Ironman
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Ironman »

It is nice to see someone put a bit more effort into Italian nation hope same goes for the French as well, myself not to keen on Japanese but that's my opinion, plane models look great, well done :D :aaa6
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

nevux hat geschrieben:I'm an avid mapper/scripter as well.
It's perfect! military7
nevux hat geschrieben:Does this mean we could get access to the editor before the release of the mod? If so, I would like to offer my modest 'expertise' as well.
Yes. That's what I mean - who wants to do a mission for us - will have access to mod before the official release in order to make the mission in advance. :aaa2
nevux hat geschrieben:It's really REALLY good to see this amazing game is still thriving with new initiatives springing into existence even so many years after it's release.
We look forward to seeing your missions in our mod. :)
Now I am doing optimization of fashion. As soon as I finish doing it - will let you know. And then give you a mod.
nevux hat geschrieben:How many people are involved in WWM btw?
Currently active and conditionally active about 7 people. :lol:
nevux hat geschrieben:About WWM: does it have a threshold based damage model? I mean the type of system where damage dealt is not calculated by a simple "HP minus strength" logic but one that also takes penetration and armour values into account. A tiger being taken out by 20mm or a handgranate on the top is a big no-no for me. I consider this an absolute must for any mod to be succesfull post-RWM.
Yes, of course we have a system of damage. In general - armor penetration of artillery taken at a distance of 500 meters. All armor reduced to normal - sloped armor corresponds to its vertical counterpart. This system, we have long and successfully use. There are certainly bugs, but they are few and are not critical for the most part. There is also a critical hit, but their probability is very low. Thus of the 20-mm cannon impossible to kill Tiger. Unless a critical hit is not going to happen. :lol:
Probability of hitting tanks by AT-grenades - very small. With confidence to hit the tank - should be 20-30-40 people throw at him simultaneously.
If you VERY lucky, you can burn tank by single grenade. But light tank. :) For medium and heavy tanks - one grenade will not be enough. :D
Ironman hat geschrieben:It is nice to see someone put a bit more effort into Italian nation hope same goes for the French as well
France too not deprived in our mod. :D :aaa2

Bild
Bild
Bild
Ironman hat geschrieben:myself not to keen on Japanese but that's my opinion, plane models look great, well done
Thanks! military18
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Ironman
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Ironman »

Are the train models original ss2 or have u used newer models, I would like to see box cars and fuel tankers so they could be used as only source of supply in mission makin battles dictated by supply, making it more realistic, French looking pretty well represented and looking good. Can't wait for release of this mod, will be watching this space. military16 military16 :-D :***
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Combo,

K, just checking :P I didn't expect anything less from an ambitious project like this!

My main interest is with late war scenario's, german sided. Does WWM already have a Tiger I/II model of the same standard as the Jagdtiger shown on the first page? Or are they still on the to-do list like the Pz4? I would love to see some more 44-45 units.

gr,

Nevux
Fäby
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von Fäby »

combo hat geschrieben:If you have desire to make maps - i not see the need to wait for the official release of the mod. Will be much better if you do the mission beforehand, so that they were already included in release. How do you like this variant? military7

Well, in order to make you think better - pictures to lure. :D
Ok no problem, i can make Multiplayer Maps for WWM :) Only one map and mission i want to finish first for the RWM Mod, than i am ready for something new.

Some of the Italian, France and Japan units i know from the RWG Mod. I really like this units and there are a lot of units, it is perfect for making different maps.
Some units are new? For example the Italian Water-Airplane? Didn`t see it before. Looks very beautiful. military9
combo hat geschrieben:Do not worry guys, of course we will have English version of mod.

Good to read that there will be an english version of this mod.
Jumbo67
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Jumbo67 »

Hi Jumbo
ah ok, dachte die erste Kirche wäre nicht von BK, sieht irgendwie etwas anders aus. Ist das Bahnhofsgebäude aus dem ersten Screen ebenfalls aus BK?
Wie sieht es eigentlich aus mit deinen Objekten? Würden doch bestimmt auch ganz gut hier rein passen. :wink:
Hallo Fäby

Ja, "Bahnhofsgebäude" ist auch aus BK. Dazu gehört auch noch ein grosser Bahnhof.

Zu meinen "Objekten", ich werde mal Hetzer_B eine PM senden. So wie ich verstanden hab ist er die ansprech Person für diesen MOD. Mein Englisch ist nicht gerade gut, aber ich hoffe ich krieg das hin 8).

Jumbo67
"Wer eine Schlacht gewinnen will, muss denken, dass er der Sieger ist. Man kann eine Schlacht auch verlieren, wenn man denkt, man ist der Sieger. Aber man kann nie und nimmer gewinnen, wenn man sich für einen Verlierer hält."

Roman Polanski
Ironman
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Ironman »

Could you please show us a few more pics, thanks :lol:
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „World at War Mod“