SS RW Standalone Mod.

Moderator: combo

Antworten
Hetzer_B
Schütze
Schütze
Re: Release WWM 0.50

Beitrag von Hetzer_B »

Viking hat geschrieben:How do you attack a position?
As the officers don't see anything anymore, what is then the option
Rushing old style with heavy losses? perhaps a combine attack,
tell me, how do you proceed, what are your tactics?
About what mission are you talking about?
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Viking
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von Viking »

all of them!
now that you can't use the combo Officer + tank/sniper i just don't see how to attack a position
DWD, DH, DR, Br@vo bin somit nicht so jung mehr...
Madmax223
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Beitrag von Madmax223 »

I just can't explain it more easily. This stuff is lesson 1 to 99999999 in every tactic school wordlwide. Its called "Basic knowledge of every military leader."

2..........||====>.........Obj1
...........||
..........||
.........||............... _____________
........||........................./\
.......||..........................||
.......||..........................||
.............................1.....||
Privat Joe
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Privat Joe »

:?:

Muss eh als Administrator starten...Switcher geht...aber sobald ich das Spiel laden will..FEHLERmeldung

Problemsignatur:
Problemereignisname: APPCRASH
Anwendungsname: wwm.exe
Anwendungsversion: 1.0.0.1
Anwendungszeitstempel: 40eb1749
Fehlermodulname: n2Game_dll.dll

Habs neu installiert, aber geht halt nicht ? win 7

ging aber mal

Bei mir kommt auch " List .......... Bild.........., aber geht dann mit Adminstart
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Viking hat geschrieben:all of them!
now that you can't use the combo Officer + tank/sniper i just don't see how to attack a position
I just dont get why you would want to play the game like that in the first place. I realize it's only a game but how could cheating your way through a mission with the binocular+sniper trick be any fun. The whole point of this game is that it portrays ww2 combat somewhat realistically. Unless you're dealing with a USAF vs camelback Taliban scenario there is no victory without sacrifice. You cant expect to win a game without losing men and equipment. Why do you think over 20 million soldiers died during ww2?
Sherman
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von Sherman »

Viking hat geschrieben:all of them!

good tactiс. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ente
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Beitrag von Ente »

Hallo,

@ Madmax223:

Hast du vielleicht einen Link parat?
Mit deiner Grafik kann ich leider nichts anfangen, außerdem war ich nicht bei der Bundeswehr. :wink:

Gruß Ente
Ente
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Beitrag von Ente »

Hallo,

@ nevux:
Für mich ist das kein Cheating. Ein Computerspiel simuliert, mehr nicht. Der eine Mod hat eben andere Parameter als der andere und damit andere Vorzüge, die ein solches Spiel spannend gestalten. Wirklich näher an der Realität ist kein Mod in meinen Augen.

Allerdings gewinne ich mit zunehmender Spielzeit den Eindruck, dass nicht nur die Modersteller und die Spieler sich an den neuen Mod gewöhnen können, sondern auch die Karten- und Missionsersteller.

Kurz - bei abnehmender Sichtweite braucht es Alternativen zu der bisherigen Vorgehensweise, z.B.:

- mehr fliegende Aufklärer
- mehr Offiziere (und nicht weniger, das ist in meinen Augen die komplett falsche Idee)
- mehr Panzerspähwagen
- mehr Motorräder
- mehr Kavallerie
- mehr schnelle PKW
und und und...

Ein solcher Mod benötigt auch mehr Munition für den Spieler, da Präzisionsschüsse an der mangelnden Sichtweite scheitern.

UND: Der Spieler benötigt schlicht und ergreifend mehr Einheiten. Sonst kann er die entstehenden Verluste bei eigenen Angriffen nicht ausgleichen.

Da das Spiel allerdings eine Einheitenobergrenze besitzt, sehe ich da noch viel an notwendiger Umgewöhnung bei ALLEN Beteiligten (und eine höhere Anforderung an das Schreiben von Skripten für Missionen).
Das Ganze muss sich im wahren Sinne des Wortes erst "einspielen". :)

Gruß Ente
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

All you need is skill and tactics. Prepare attacks and organize your troops. Use artillery to weaken positions before assaulting them.. attack from multiple directions simultaneously. Attacks shouldnt rely on kamikaze motorbikes and other silly tricks.
Ente
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Beitrag von Ente »

Beobachtungsflugzeuge und Panzerspähwagen sind "silly tricks"? :?
Ente
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Beitrag von Ente »

Hallo,

der Opel Blitz-Tanker zieht aus einem Ölfass lediglich 50% der Menge. Anschließend gibt er z.B. an einen Panzer IV lediglich 33% weiter. Das bedeutet, dass von einem 5000er-Fass lediglich 650 Einheiten beim Zielfahrzeug ankommen. :(

Gruß Ente

...und hier der Google translator:

Hello,

the Opel Blitz Tanker pulls out an oil barrel only 50% of the amount. Then he gives as to a Panzer IV only 33% more. This means that from a 5000 barrel only 650 units arrive at the target vehicle. :(

Greetings Duck (Ente)
ALIB44

Beitrag von ALIB44 »

Hi guys,
I'm currently making my Arnhem map, but im recently having a problem testing it, its only happened tonight where I go to load the mission and its gets stuck on the loading screen with the tellow light on but it then does nothing. the only thing i changed was add some trees and some free objects and changed a firendly unit to an enemy and put some reinforcements into the script, however i have now taken them out and it still doesnt load. have tried loading the map without any units on and loads fine. any help as has taken me so long to get this far.

thanks
alib44
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Did you add a lot of units? How many are there on the map at the start of the game?

when you say loading the map without units works fine, do you mean you launched the game with a clean mission file (no scripts, no units) to test if the error was in the map or in the mission ?

I have had a similar problem. Although I never really understood what was wrong I believe i fixed it by removing a significant number of units from the map in the editor and add them to the game per reinforcements in stead. Try this.

Also, keep in mind that the editor only allows for so many objects, houses and bridges to be placed. Especially exceeding the limit for houses tends to corrupt the mission file.

greetings,
Markus1987
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Markus1987 »

Was ist nochmal der Unterschied zwischen AGP 1 , 2 und 3 ????
ALIB44

Beitrag von ALIB44 »

Yes I did load it with a clean save file and all seems fine. i even deleted the script keeping the units already on the map and still wouldnt load. so I'm guessing that what point to there being too many units on the map.

I did delete even more units that were previously on it and still had the same problem odd thing was i played through as much as i could the previous night and all ran smoothly i actually deleted more, will try again and get back.

thanks very much for the pointers :)
Antworten

Zurück zu „World at War Mod“