New map for mod Neddus Mourzouk Libya (Released at ssm)

Maps die hier reingestellt werden, veröffentlichen wir einmal wöchentlich auf der Hauptseite von Sudden Strike Maps. Bitte alle Angaben machen !
Bloup
Schütze
Schütze

New map for mod Neddus Mourzouk Libya (Released at ssm)

Beitrag von Bloup »

Mod : Neddus Stroke
Autor : Bloup
Size : 256x256
Scheme : Desert
Category : map solo
Nations : Italy/Germany vs English
Player : Italy
Anti omniscience : Actived

Strategic challenge: Italy exploits the Mourzouk oil field in Libya. Assisted by the Luftwaffe, the Italian garrison must protect a convoy of 40 trucks which must transport barrels of petrol to the port of Sirte. If this gasoline reaches the ports of the south of France, it will have a decisive importance on the outcome of the conflict in Europe.
Dateianhänge
Mourzouk Libye UK FR.rar
(365.1 KiB) 221-mal heruntergeladen
Bloup
Schütze
Schütze

Re: New map for mod Neddus Mourzouk Libya

Beitrag von Bloup »

Die gleiche Mission auf Deutsch.
Dateianhänge
Mourzouk Libye DE.rar
(364.55 KiB) 222-mal heruntergeladen
Bloup
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Bloup »

La stessa missione in italiano.
Dateianhänge
Mourzouk Libye ITAL.rar
(364.52 KiB) 178-mal heruntergeladen
Bloup
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Bloup »

La misma mision en espanol.
Dateianhänge
Mourzouk Libye ESP.rar
(364.47 KiB) 193-mal heruntergeladen
funkheld

Beitrag von funkheld »

Hallo, guten Tag.

Ich habe Sudden Strike 2.
Wo kommen bitte die Maps immer ein und wo kommen die Bilder rein.
Von der Beschreibung her finde ich die Maps wunderbar und wahrscheinlich machen die viel Arbeit.

Mit 71 Jahren kapier ich das nicht so.

Danke.
GRuss
Bloup
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Bloup »

Hallo Funkheld,

Ich antworte spät auf Ihre Frage, ich war einige Wochen abwesend. Sie können sie nicht mit Sudden Strike 2 spielen.

Um diese Karten zu spielen, musst du zuerst den Mod "Neddus Stroke" (ca. 900 Mo) herunterladen. Er ist kostenlos und wird auf dieser Seite angeboten.

Wenn Sie die Karte heruntergeladen haben, müssen Sie die Datei (map name.ssm) entpacken und dann kopieren / in den Ordner Nedddus / maps / single einfügen. Dann können Sie die Mission im Einzelspielermodus spielen.

Ich bin kaum jünger als du und ich interessiere mich seit 15 Jahren für dieses Spiel. Ich hoffe, Sie haben eine gute Zeit mit Neddus.
Bitte zögern Sie nicht, in diesem Forum zu schreiben, wenn Sie irgendwelche Probleme haben.

Hab ein gutes Spiel. Grüße.
badger lowe
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von badger lowe »

Hi bloup , very nice mission do you know where i can find more?
the French site has been down recently
Never was so much owed by so many to so few
Bloup
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Bloup »

Hello Badger Lower, there are currently 15 maps in French for Neddus Stroke, some have been translated into several languages. You will find them all on this site. Here is the list:

- Abyssinie
- Balkans
- Berlin
- Brume d'automne
- Dien Bien Phu
- El Alamein
- Guadalcanal
- La bataille de Suomussalmi
- Mourzouk Libye
- Presqu'ile de Khola
- Normandie juin 1944
- Opération Overlord
- Pegasus bridge
- Saïpan
- Volga

Thank you for your feedback.
badger lowe
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

sorry to bother you again , the mission "Balkans" is no longer available via the link on the 39-45 Website

would it be possible for you to re upload it, thanks military18
Bloup
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Bloup »

Ich antworte spät auf Ihre Nachricht. Hier sind alle Karten, die das ursprüngliche Team für Neddus erstellt hat. Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse an diesem Spiel.
Dateianhänge
SINGLE Neddus Stroke.rar
(11.42 MiB) 194-mal heruntergeladen
Viking
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von Viking »

:bbb5 :bbb5
DWD, DH, DR, Br@vo bin somit nicht so jung mehr...
Comrade Kimo
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Comrade Kimo »

Bloup hat geschrieben: 21.03.2020, 12:05 Mod : Neddus Stroke
Autor : Bloup
Size : 256x256
Scheme : Desert
Category : map solo
Nations : Italy/Germany vs English
Player : Italy
Anti omniscience : Actived

Strategic challenge: Italy exploits the Mourzouk oil field in Libya. Assisted by the Luftwaffe, the Italian garrison must protect a convoy of 40 trucks which must transport barrels of petrol to the port of Sirte. If this gasoline reaches the ports of the south of France, it will have a decisive importance on the outcome of the conflict in Europe.
Thanks Bloup. I played the mission Volga and it was fun!

I liked the part how the German paratroopers landed at the destroyed town in the north east (Near the HQ)

Thanks for the maps :)
Footage from the bloody frontlines on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/@Sudden_Strike_HQ_Kemo_Centeral

Bild

military9
Bloup
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Bloup »

Hello everyone, I would like to tell you how one day, by buying a strategy game on the shelves of a supermarket, you enter a network of players, mission designers, scenery designers, units manipulator and then design a Standalone "Sudden Like" like "Neddus Stroke": It takes 15 to 20 years for amateurs who have modest computer skills.

After a week or two after my purchase, I had played all the missions and campaigns of the game ... I went looking for "add on" on Internet and I found a community that was doing personal missions thanks to the map / mission editor and who posted them on their site.

As often, we take for reference the original cards integrated into the game. Only a few deserve interest ... As we often say the criticism is easy but the art is difficult ... I made one or two personal cards ... The community made me understand that I had to make very, very big progress ... To move forward you must not be sensitive, you must dare by exposing yourself to criticism from others.

Over time, the game's designers have made modders available to open some elements containing the sets (Sue-Unsue). There, experienced modders have drawn modding tools (SuSt Graph, SuSt Units, ResConverter, ResExporter, ...). With a good mastery of PhotoShop or Corel Photo-Paint, we started to make our tree, our windsock for airfields or our cart loaded with hay. It took us two years to figure out how to get seaplanes into the game.

The "Hidden Stroke" series was also released (an innovative marvel) with its units equipped with machine guns which chopped up vegetation, explosions with shock waves, ...

Many maps / missions had already been released at the time (Sudden / Hidden), and to keep backwards compatibility with the old one we had created "Fusion" then "FSM" (Fusion Schemes Mod) declined in several evolutive versions built several. You could play old cards.
This joint work included a commitment of diligence that at one time I was unable to keep to the team.

This is where the idea "Neddus" (reverse Sudden) came out: a synthesis on which I could work from time to time without subjecting my comrades to my personal constraints.

As often, in front of yourself, you question things. For the sake of backward compatibility, we had kept about thirty schemes that worked on them with a lot of redundancies. So I made a clean sweep of everything to limit myself to 10 schemes: 4 seasonal (spring, summer, autumn, winter) and 6 specialized in continental geography (tropical, deserts, temperate) plus a dedicated "urban" scheme.

Last constraint before putting it "online": stability: There is nothing more discouraging than mapping under a mod that crashes in the middle of the game. I have removed many items from Neddus that were causing "Windows returns". Some were worthy of interest and represented work, it's regrettable.
badger lowe
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Indeed its by chance that we are here if my uncle did not buy me sudden strike II or if my nan did not have an old computer, we would not be here now. Its a slim chance but we made it here. Bloup are you still working on Neddus?
Bloup
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Bloup »

Bonjour Badger Lowe.

Pour répondre à votre question, je ne développe plus la structure du jeu Neddus Stroke. J'ai amené le contenu de ce jeu à son maximum en terme de nombre d'unités et de décors. Si je le faisais je remettrais en péril la stabilité du jeu. D'autre part les stratégies des missions déjà existantes seraient lourdement affectées si on modifiait les capacités de combats des unités (portée de tir, blindages, rapidité de déplacement, ...). La matrice est figée mais chacun peu produire les missions qu'il veut.
Ceci dit je me suis souvent posé la question de savoir si j'étais un pirate ou pas en moddant sur le travail de ceux qui on conçu le moteur de ce jeu exceptionnel. Moi aussi j'ai gardé de vieilles machines pour jouer encore à "Dark Colony" et bien d'autres jeux jugés "obsolètes" (non lucratifs).
En lisant la page d'accueil du site concernant les filtres mis en place par "Google Chrome" pour restreindre la liberté de téléchargement, j'ai enfin réussi a me situer : Soit on est un pirate ou un GAFA (sans foi ni loi guidé par le profit et la soumission d'autrui) soit on est un corsaire qui se conforme à des valeurs sûres et qui défend un certain ordre moral. La différence est toute petite mais comme disait Churchill "Never was so much owed by so many to so few" ...

Je poste en français on verra ce que Google vous traduira ... ;)
Antworten

Zurück zu „Mapveröffentlichungen / Mapreleases at www.sudden-strike-maps.de“