Member of WWM-team

Bild
Strelok
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Re: RWG 2

Beitrag von Strelok »

Wo gibt es den die Version 2.0 ?

Ich finde auf der Russischen Seite nur die 1.9 Version !

Lg Strelok
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

Strelok hat geschrieben:Wo gibt es den die Version 2.0 ?
Ich finde auf der Russischen Seite nur die 1.9 Version !
Version 2.0 not yet ready. Once it is ready or will be any patches - I will write here military18
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Strelok
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von Strelok »

Ok Thank you combo.

Hab noch 2 Fragen !

1. Ich würde gerne die Geschwindigkeit der Panzer ändern.
Wie mach ich das am besten ?
Sorry, aber ich komm damit nicht klar das die Panzer wie Formel 1
wagen übers Feld brettern. military10

2. Wie ändere ich es das sich die Soldaten beim feuern nicht hinlegen ?
Bei Mg Schützen ok aber alle anderen...... :aaa7

Sind für mich beides Spaß Killer und ich würde das gerne für mich persönlich ändern.

Lg Strelok
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

Strelok hat geschrieben:Hab noch 2 Fragen !
1. Ich würde gerne die Geschwindigkeit der Panzer ändern.
Wie mach ich das am besten ?
Sorry, aber ich komm damit nicht klar das die Panzer wie Formel 1
wagen übers Feld brettern. military10
2. Wie ändere ich es das sich die Soldaten beim feuern nicht hinlegen ?
Bei Mg Schützen ok aber alle anderen...... :aaa7
You can do as you like by changing desks. But I can't help you - proficiency in English prevents this :( See topic about editing, Ask the participants of the forum, use programs SUE and UNSUE military18
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Green Devil
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Green Devil »

Hi combo military18 !

That french units from Kit looks really great. I hope that Version 2.0 get release as soon as possible. I hope you can give us some good news about this Mod for the future.

Really good job, mates!!!

BW - GREEN DEVIL military18

@ Strelok:
Der RWG 2 - Mod sollte sich eigentlich von der Spielegeschwindigkeit genau so umstellen lassen wie das Original - SuSt! Einfach sich die Anordnung vom deutschen Optionsmenü einprägen und dann für den RWG 2 - Mod übernehmen. Sollte eigentlich funktionieren...
Zur Situation, daß sich die Infanteristen beim Feuern hinlegen, kann ich leider nichts beisteuern. Hab die Vers. 2.0 von RWG 2 noch nicht und will auch erst bis zur Veröffentlichung abwarten. Die vorherige Version hab ich noch nicht ausprobiert. Hast du evtl. den "Position halten" - Button aktiviert?
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

Hello everybody! military18
French units are completed. Some of the aircraft, such Potez, in common units, so there is not presented.
I hope, in this year we will see complitly mod RWG! :aaa2
Dateianhänge
france.png
france.png (933.64 KiB) 10386 mal betrachtet
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Green Devil
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Green Devil »

Hi combo military18 !

Really good job mate! The french aircrafts looks very good and i think they got the correct "SuSt - scale"! The french vehicles looks also cool too.

I hope you can release that mod this year and i´ll give you a feedback as soon as possible!

Greetings - GREEN DEVIL military18
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

Green Devil hat geschrieben:Hi combo military18 !
Really good job mate! The french aircrafts looks very good and i think they got the correct "SuSt - scale"! The french vehicles looks also cool too.
I hope you can release that mod this year and i´ll give you a feedback as soon as possible!
Greetings - GREEN DEVIL military18
Hi, Green Devil military18
Thanks, we try very hard military12
We also hope to see our mod as soon as possible. :) We very much want it to be released January 1, 2012. So, wait for news and new screenshots. Soon, we show the new German units ;) military18
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Hi Combo,

do you think about changing something in the gamespeed? It is too fast. And tank crews often dying too fast so that even a kingtiger is not a real protection. I can understand it for weaker units maybe like a tank IV. I do not think that it is really realistic always to have some full intact enemy tanks to conquer after a battle. A tank crew shouldnt die when the tank is full intact.
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

Hi, Boli! military18
Boli hat geschrieben:do you think about changing something in the gamespeed? It is too fast.
Yes, we agree with that. We will try to slow down the speed.
Boli hat geschrieben:And tank crews often dying too fast so that even a kingtiger is not a real protection. I can understand it for weaker units maybe like a tank IV. I do not think that it is really realistic always to have some full intact enemy tanks to conquer after a battle. A tank crew shouldnt die when the tank is full intact.
With this I can't agree - the crew in the reality dying as from armor-piercing shells, breaking the armor, as and the armor pieces. And later German tanks more fragile armor. This is accomplished in our mod. Maybe some units have a bit wrong this parameters - we'll fix it, if someone to tell us about it and he is be right.
Sorry for my english :?

Some new german units (not all ;) )from scheme "Europe 40-42"
Dateianhänge
Some new german units from scheme "Europe 40-42"
Some new german units from scheme "Europe 40-42"
germans40-42.png (710.24 KiB) 9809 mal betrachtet
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

With this I can't agree - the crew in the reality dying as from armor-piercing shells, breaking the armor, as and the armor pieces. And later German tanks more fragile armor. This is accomplished in our mod. Maybe some units have a bit wrong this parameters - we'll fix it, if someone to tell us about it and he is be right.
Sorry for my english :?

I give you one example what a Tiger Tank could take without dying crews. Of Course I mostly talk about the front armor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FpEXKJR ... re=related
At Minute 2:45 you can hear that Tiger tank crews explaining that the tigers often were hit 30 times and still be intact and without dead crew members. The man at minute 3:00 tells that he was wounded 5 times through the war. And at Minute 3:10 it tells a story about a Panzer V Tiger tank that was hit 227 times during a battle of 6 hours an the machine could still move 40 miles further.
And I mean that for example for enemy tanks like the T34-76 and T34-85. So please think about it to strength the armor of that tanks that really had that strength. The side and reararmor of course is not so strong. For example.
In the Kursk campaign only 3 Panzer V Tiger tanks were complete destroyed by russian weapons.
When all the tank crews were really dying so fast in the 2. World War like in the RWG 2 Mod they had never survived so long or even survived the War.
So please do not concentrate so much on it that whole tank crews are dying in 1 Minute on a battle field. Concentrate more on the powers of the canon weapons how much armor they can beat trough at different distances and othersides how powerfull hits can especially the front armor take before getting destroyed.
And this means not only the killing of the tank crew. It means that the whole tank explodes.
Because please think about it. When you play RWG 2 you need so many tank crew reserves to keep the tanks in use because they are dying so fast.
When I would be you have a look at the Liberation or the RWM 8.0 (Resource War) Mods. They are catching the problem quite good. So please balance that out. BECAUSE when you do not change it this mod is only playable when the player has more tanks than the enemy. And that would be sad because I like to play missions where I have less material than the enemy even with the willing to win the mission. Talking about wounded crews, ok! But dying like rabbits? No.

Greets
Boli 8)
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

Hi, Boli military18
Ok, we doing something :)
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Hi Combo,

that would be cool. This Mod has a high potential to become one of the best Mods together with Liberation and RWM.
So maybe you can ask ecspecially some folks of the RWM Modders like Barbarossa etc. to give you some help or even some damage parameters for front- side and reararmor, so that you do not need to seek everything piece by piece with high work in the internet and books. The Liberation Modders are Chinese but I guess a guy named Sunjin on the Liberation Mod tread could serve you good contacts to the Modders.
Another thing why to slow the speed of the RWG is that with that speed the mod still has it was in the past impossible to hit any tank and specially T-34s while driving. Because the speed was so high that the tank was away from the position that was focused and shot. And in fact the T-34 was quite fast to other tanks but often not fast enough to come into any dangerous range to a tiger tank even because from the front it was nearly impossible to destroy a tiger so the T-34s had to flank heavy german tanks to become really dangerous. Only the T34-85 was able to hit a Tiger tank dangereous from the front but even here only from a distance of 500 meters when the Tiger could destroy all T-34 Tanks from distances between 1000 - 2000 meters. This explains the very high losses on the sowjet side in tank battles. So the sowjet advantage in battle tanks was not the good quality of the canons, armor and target optics but the very high production numbers of T-34 Tanks for example. This tank was produced in numbers of 50000 vehicles.
With an IS-2 for example it was in fact a totally different situation. BUT do not forget that the reloading of a IS-2 Stalintank took more time like for example a tiger tank.
German Tiger Tank:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_I
Sowjet IS 2 Tank:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IS-2

When you are russian speaking combo you can switch to russian letters homepage on the left side of wikipedia. Just klick your language.

So the german Tiger and the IS 2 were two tanks with nearly the same power and armor. Only the Stalintank could not take so much ammo with it and it needed longer time from one shot to the other. The tactical training also was often not so good in the sowjet army.

So let flow in this things and this mod becomes a Mod I guess many players ever have dreamed of.

Greets Boli :aaa6
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

Boli hat geschrieben:to give you some help or even some damage parameters for front- side and reararmor, so that you do not need to seek everything piece by piece with high work in the internet and books.
Hi, Boli military18
working on the mod not first day :) All penetration taken from the real at a distance of 500 meters for vehicles, 300 m for handguns, 100 meters for RPG :) Errors and inaccuracy we try to correct military18
Boli hat geschrieben:Another thing why to slow the speed of the RWG is that with that speed the mod still has it was in the past impossible to hit any tank and specially T-34s while driving.
We are working on it military12

Some pics from new missons
Dateianhänge
1.png
1.png (373.77 KiB) 9429 mal betrachtet
2.png
2.png (397.93 KiB) 9429 mal betrachtet
5.png
5.png (706.57 KiB) 9429 mal betrachtet
3.png
3.png (446.97 KiB) 9429 mal betrachtet
4.png