Projekt RWM 8.5

Forum für die neue RWM Version 8.5 von MaYor, WUJA und Community.

Moderatoren: mayor02, Wuja

Antworten
Ingwio
*S-S-M* - Chef
*S-S-M* - Chef
Projekt RWM 8.5

Beitrag von Ingwio »

deutsch:
Das Projekt RWM 8.5 von MaYor, WUJA und Community wird in den nächsten Tagen veröffentlicht.

english:
The RWM 8.5 project by MaYor, WUJA and Community will be published in the next few days.
Geschichte ist die Lüge, auf die man sich geeinigt hat.

Webmaster von:
Bild
Bild
Fäby
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Re: Projekt RWM 8.5

Beitrag von Fäby »

Okay. Wow. :shock: New RWM 8.0 v4 and RWM 8.5? I am curious
Wuja

Beitrag von Wuja »

Hey :)

There is a slight delay (we are almost done; we are trying to fix one bug).
RWM 8.5 will include wider range of objects/houses for map makers; new menu design; more sounds; some new units & solutions. Once relased all data will be more widely described.

For now we would like to collect editor files for maps you have made guys; if you have some & can send us we would be grateful. As in the game for now around 30 single player maps have been collected; that are working. Some though can not be run for instance map "prokhorovka"; if we had editor files, then we could fix erorrs so to include map as well.

Currently maps that are not working: Prokhorovka; Unternehmen Theseus (btw after 5 min); Battle of Berlin (by Nevux); Dyje 1945 .
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Hi,

I am already on the way since some days to create a new map for RWM 8.0 v4. Script and story is not done yet but map design is half finish. Is it possible without problems to get the raw map over to RWM 8.5? I hope so.
Greets Boli
Wuja

Beitrag von Wuja »

Hey Boli military18 ,

All shall work fine, we have not changed any "old" order/sequence of how buildings & other objects are set. I recommend to you to wait a bit (as you will have a lot more stuff available in comparison to previous "object set"). We found the mistake and it is fixed, Mayor is compiling all, so very soon it shall be released.

Cheers military6 military12
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Hi Wuja,

ah ok so I will wait a bit. Up I was also reading something about sounds. What sounds are reckoned? Sounds to place on the map or driving sounds? Because when you have also played Sudden Strike Forever in the past. I can remember some sounds that I really missed much since Sust II came out. It was that "running in the snow-sound" in winter missions, some kind of a scrunchy sound when you walk in hard snow. And some sound of deep breathing, like beeing a bit out of breath after running (with an officer) in the german missions.
greets :o
Wuja

Beitrag von Wuja »

Hey Boli :),

Regarding sounds for sure there are some special songs/phrases added to editor (so you can use as "phrase" while scripting); the other "hidden" part is for usage in MP. As far as I know some units have voices changed/shuffled (basing on some old stuff; but here Mayor would have to say more).
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Hi Wuja,

Besides opjects and sounds. Are there other differences to the other RWM 8.4 Version like shooting ranges? And I hope the foxholes are part of the objects like it is in the RWG Mod. I like to use them as recon spots in front of trenches. To the shooting ranges. In the older RWM Mods the Mg`s are having a much higher range than rifle men. I think that need to be changed.

Cheers
Boli :)
Comrade Kimo
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Comrade Kimo »

Im a member in RWM 8.0.

We have a group in whatsapp. Where we talk and play RWM 8.0 games. Mayor is the admin. He is the mod creator.

Once the mod will be done... The whatsapp group will be no longer RWM 8.4. But RWM 8.5.

So yeah i hope it goes well military16
-=Comrade Kimo=-

Team work makes stream work.

My Email:karimomhelgendy@gmail.com

military18
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM 8.5 für SS RW“