Ordos Real Mod

Erschien nach Sudden Strike 2. Offizieller Publisher ist MOST WANTED GAMES und wird vertrieben von Pointsoft.
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Re: Ordos Real Mod

Beitrag von JOSS[WildCat] »

FREEDOM? I like FREEDOM.... military18
Bild
Moby
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Moby »

Some words about Ordos. IMHO, he is the best SS-type animation designer up today. He is the member of "Confrontation: Europe 2015" & "Confrontation: Peace Enforcement" projects (both released in Russia & CIS in 2008). He's last animation MOD for "Peace Enforcement" called "Ordos' RP* Mod" you can find here.

*LINK REMOWE BY MODERATOR*

----
*RP = ATGM - anti-tank guided missile
2D show must go on!
SUDDEN STRIKE 2D FOREVER!
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Ordos really good designer!
Ordered by Pink Trousers!
Bild
But he seams is a little weak-sighted sametimes if took part also in illegal project where another "The Best designer" :aaa6 put in game shadows of units and othes in different sides and unenspected flight to Windows! see pic below!

And
Find differences!
Files are interchangeable, only in the first copyrights on copyleft and the .ini files are changed.
CompanyName: RBM
FileDescription: Black Sea 2009 Exe
FileVersion: 2, 0, 0, 3
InternalName: Black Sea 2009
LegalCopyright: Copyright © 2008
LegalTrademarks:
OriginalFilename: blacksea.exe
PrivateBuild:
ProductName: Противостояние. Принуждение к Миру
ProductVersion: 2, 0, 0, 3

&
CompanyName: FIreglow
FileDescription: Game_Exe
FileVersion: 2, 0, 0, 1
InternalName: SuddenStrike-2
LegalCopyright: Copyright © 2001
LegalTrademarks:
OriginalFilename: Game_Exe.exe
PrivateBuild:
ProductName: SuddenStrike-2
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 1
So both of its from Sudden Strike Resource War!!!

And thise clever pirates hide in its install another file! :aaa6
Dateianhänge
6bDY2tpd4b.png
6bDY2tpd4b.png (150.72 KiB) 14637 mal betrachtet
blacksea.zip
File found in install of pirates. A file removing illegal protection from piracy "products" of "Russobit M" and "Red ICE" - "Opposition. Compulsion to the world", etc. Replace with the same name and to start. It is based that an engine "Sudden Strike: Resource War" has been stolen by "Russobit M"and "Red ICE" from Fireglow and "1С". Should approach and to other "products" of pirates in the Law of the Russian Federation - "Opposition. Europe 2015", "Opposition. Fight for Oil" but if does not approach in НЕХ the editor it is necessary to find in it blacksea.ini and to change that these tchieves there have written.
(27.65 KiB) 491-mal heruntergeladen
Bild
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

Beitrag von GeorgiSchukow »

Oh my god,please stop always talking about these "pirates" :roll:
You really run into this topic and you don't even recognize that nobody is interessted;It is the game which counts,not a little text in the source cod!
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Understand one thing!
Pirates have made so that the developer has refused to develop the Sudden Strike 2D product further!

If to all of us it is equal...

That let's them kiss on a bum and to welcome at a forum of community to what they have put so much harm! military14

What U prefer - new 2d Addon or new mods on old engine? Ansver youself!
Bild
GFM Sterna
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von GFM Sterna »

JOSS[WildCat] hat geschrieben:Understand one thing!
Both, but anyway dont you think FG had continued support for 2d products even if there was no piracy ?
I didnt think so.. so no one already cares anyways. Its an old pair of shoes and we are retired of all the same repeating discussion over the years.
No one can prevent guys from copying or pirating or whatever ... so take it or leave it you cant fight against windmills !
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

GFM Sterna hat geschrieben:
JOSS[WildCat] hat geschrieben:Understand one thing!
Both, but anyway dont you think FG had continued support for 2d products even if there was no piracy ?
I didnt think so.. so no one already cares anyways. Its an old pair of shoes and we are retired of all the same repeating discussion over the years.
No one can prevent guys from copying or pirating or whatever ... so take it or leave it you cant fight against windmills !
I do not guess, and I have the answer from Fireglow.
They have stopped work over 2d the version and main reason was as Russobit-M and its pirates have made so that the team remained without the salary!(hidden sales, sale of Fireglows patches and mods used Fireglow`s intellectual property.)

As though you felt if someone has stolen your salary, the grant, etc.?

And Fireglow planned to increase the screen resolution supported in game to modern requirements!
And the matter is that Russobit-M is the legalised state piracy corporation and in the Russian Federation with them to have legal proceedings to yourselves "more expensively" (not real)!
Russobit-M planned to fill up by contrafact CD Europe and the USA ( and tryed!)...
But thanks God there still there is a law... And the rule about the owner of intellectual property...

So is different piratcy!
And we must know Who these villains which have ruined development of our favourite game... And any fan should show to them contempt, instead of tolerance!
I assured so...
Bild
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

Beitrag von GeorgiSchukow »

Fireglow says that the main reason for their ending of the support was Rusobit - M :arrow: but who knows that Fireglow tells us the truth ...
Fact is that it is not possible to prevent from Piracy,and to be honest,if it goes about Sudden Strike,I do not really care.

Greets!
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Russobit in Russia!
So Fireglow disturb russian market and for SS3 so so...

It is one of main problems...
I think Fireglow problem was they The first russians in the western market achieved the stunning success in game indastry, but the unprofitable contracts which have signed before by them...
But that why half Fireglow has run up at once here many reasons, including personal character were imposed.
But many have been compelled to leave in stabler business, for example to writing programs.....
It occurs and now...
But a question not about Fireglow!
How you consider, whether someone has is right to change copyrights and the internal name of a product and to sell it "legally"?

Instead of whether U to try to edit Windows copyright, I think I will find too wishing to buy, having written that like pirates "is improved engine, new skins, shades every which ways...."
Bild
Tovarish
Oberst
Oberst

Beitrag von Tovarish »

Please, can you shift this discussion to private messages or off-topic and not in this thread? And I'm afraid of losing wildcat due to a senseless clash here :lol:
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Wildcat?
He is Stirly co-operator!
I don`t affraid loss him but i am ready to kill him! military16
Sometimes ago he wrote about they ready steal from new chinese mods! :D

P.S. Do U know difference between wildcat and WildCat?
What its mean in english...

But we about Ordos?

OK! We must help him `cos he seams don`t know whatare SS2 and SSRW engines and he think russian pirates optimaze Fireglow`s engine by editing in HEX for their copylefts!
Bild
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Moby hat geschrieben:Some words about Ordos. IMHO, he is the best SS-type animation designer up today. ......
Really fine!
And till recently the best designer at you was SS11 yet he has expressed
- And Red ice have become impudent already 4th game on a stolen engine sell, moreover and under the edition of Russobit.
:lol:

Be careful `cos your newest best desighner wrote about too...
I wish to ask: I hope all units in RWG-2 will be new? Not stolen from SS2, HS2, etc.
But that I has downloaded RWG-1.0, has looked units and even did not begin to install.
All is added from different Sudden Strikes and mods. It is a shame.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bild
Moby
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Moby »

Tovarish hat geschrieben:Please, can you shift this discussion to private messages or off-topic and not in this thread? And I'm afraid of losing wildcat due to a senseless clash here :lol:
I think this mission is impossible for Joss :) He can't stop spreading bullshit about russian modders. This is an old personal pain of Joss. He was ejected (6 years ago) out of russian ss-community as useless element. So, during last 6 years, this guy uses only one skill - pushing brown in every corners of the net, dedicated to russian modders.
2D show must go on!
SUDDEN STRIKE 2D FOREVER!
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Do not identify themselves to moders!
You are a trader in stolen property and other people's ideas and no more!
Those modernization, which make the mod just stealing from other people's mods - not too moders!
Codeks of modership - it is quite another!
And they first took it, and then violated.
Really I have nothing to do in such moderstvo ....
I inconvenient thieves, so I understand.
But you have sealed himself, first, hiding and selling their programs, and promoting illegal products ...
What with knowledge of Russian about foreign mods on your site? What they know about foreign editing programs? Almost anything ...
Because you do not speak favorably about it ...
Because free mods, and the program better!
So You is the pain of Russian moderstvo, ... and mine about modership!
I'm at a higher level - an international ....

Mod- this is where the game is improving!
Have you deteriorated it! Persistent errors, which were not in the original and shadow in different directions! :lol:
Bild
devil-arena
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von devil-arena »

Owned !
Zuletzt geändert von devil-arena am 07.04.2009, 15:28, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Cold War Conflicts“