FMRM for Sudden Strike Forever?

Hauptforum für Sudden Strike 1 und dem Addon Forever.
Tank Commander
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

FMRM for Sudden Strike Forever?

Beitrag von Tank Commander »

Can someone provide the files for this rarity FMRM for Sudden Strike Forever.
I tried with our Russian friends but no luck.

http://fox1mulder.narod.ru/

FMRM_ssf.zip

Update_FMRM.zip

Update_FMRM102.ZIP

Update_FMRM103.ZIP

Update_FMRM104.ZIP

Thank you.
zarathustra
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier
Re: FMRM for Sudden Strike Forever?

Beitrag von zarathustra »

Unfortunately, I don’t understand which version is in question.
Fox Mulder is the founder of the FMRM mod. The first version was created on the SS-3. After the release of SSRW (and after Fox left business), the team changed its brand and became known as RWG, however, some participants continued to do the same mod on the engine without fuel (SS-2) and with the same name.
I know the following versions:
PKKA
FMRM
FMRM 1.51
FMRM 2.0
FMRM 2.4 (2.5) - Already from the SAlex team
Next came the RWG:
FMRM 3.0/RWG 1.0
RWG 1.9
RWG 3.x modplanet teams
RWG ToW 0.x - realwargame teams
Apparently, this is just about the version FMRM?
Bild

Приумножая познания, приумножаешь и скорбь
Tank Commander
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Hello zarathustra,
Thank you for the quick reply.
Your information of course is 100% accurate zarathustra. I did always suspect this was not a genuine Fox Mulder mod for SSF and that someone was using the name to promote this curiosity. Nonetheless it's grabbed my interest and it's all part of the Sudden Strike mod history. I don't really expect to find it.

I've heard of the PKKA mod from your list but was never able to find it. Can you kindly share more information on that mod if possible please, it would be greatly appreciated. It's one of the few mods I'm totally disadvantaged on.

High regards

Tank Commander.
zarathustra
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Tank Commander hat geschrieben: 28.05.2020, 20:14I did always suspect this was not a genuine Fox Mulder mod for SSF and that someone was using the name to promote this curiosity.
No, this is not a "fake", but a real mod. I was misled by the version indicated there: ver. 3.3
fmrm.jpg
fmrm.jpg (320.71 KiB) 5096 mal betrachtet
The assembly itself is everywhere designated as 1
But in the attached files (instructions) there is his comment:
© "Fox Mulder's Realistic Mod for Sudden Strike Forever"
ver. 3.11
03/13/2002

In addition, there are also patches indicated on the page.
Tank Commander hat geschrieben: 28.05.2020, 20:14I've heard of the PKKA mod from your list but was never able to find it. Can you kindly share more information on that mod if posible please, it would be greatly appreciated. It's one of the few mods I'm totally disadvantaged on.
RKKA was created by him personally (there was no team then), so I, of course, did not take part in the work then. But it was this mod that became the core of community formation.
In the modern sense, it is difficult to call this a mod (lso FMRM-1)- everything has changed too much.
Yes, I have RKKA and FMRM-1, but they are purely in Russian and difficult to install by an unprepared player. Of course, you can rebuild, but then all the charm will be lost.
We have been collecting our archive for a very long time and plan to create a similar database on our portal. But, unfortunately, this work is postponed all the time - all my free time goes to work with RWG ToW :(
Bild

Tank Commander
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

That is some very interesting information zarathustra, thank you for sharing.
I'm glad to hear FMRM for SSF is not fake after all. Just a shame the links are dead.
But I do have in my collection FMRM BG, FMRM Iraq War and FMRM for Blitzkrieg, another favorite game of mine. I'm happily going to assume that these are also genuine Fox Mulder mods.

I've never failed to get a mod running yet even if it's in a foreign language, although it might take a bit of head scratching sometimes. :)

I hope someday your archive comes to light so we can download and help preserve and enjoy some early mod history, that is always interesting. But of course your priority must be RWG ToW. Long may you keep this mod in development.

A pleasure speaking to you.
zarathustra
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Tank Commander hat geschrieben: 28.05.2020, 23:26But I do have in my collection FMRM BG, FMRM Iraq War and FMRM for Blitzkrieg, another favorite game of mine. I'm happily going to assume that these are also genuine Fox Mulder mods.
Not certainly in that way.
FMRM BG (FMRM Black Gold)- mod on "Confrontation - the battle for black gold" - were added to the USSR and the USA. After a while, the patch for FMRM BG - FMRM BG PATCH was released, where the European nations were added and the schedule was significantly updated. And finally released the final version: FMRM EURO. All three versions are combined into one assembly, but run separately through MultiModSwitcher. The assembly includes maps for all three versions, but working only under one of them. It was because of the missions that the developers left all three versions.
It is interesting to note that on the basis of FMRM EURO the same team prepared a commercial game: in 2009, Russobit-M starts selling the game Europe-2015.
In fact, the creators of the mod were one team, they just had their own preferences. And although Fox Mulder himself had already taken a purely nominal participation (or had nothing to do with it at that time) - the name of FMRM is legitimate and is not disputed by anyone.
I can not say anything about FMRM for Blitzkrieg, because I am not a fan of Blitzkrieg.

For information only: another “splinter” of the once united team (AFM-team) makes a mod on the theme of the Arab-Israeli conflicts of 1967-1973. The work has been going on from about 2006–2007, and the last 5–7 years are already “very, very” ready - no one is hoping for completion. But, perhaps, we will still see this mod.
Tank Commander hat geschrieben: 28.05.2020, 23:26I hope someday your archive comes to light so we can download and help preserve and enjoy some early mod history, that is always interesting.
Now there are not so many fans of this game left that waiting for the appearance of our archive is not the best idea. I could place them with you for now. How to do this better - we can discuss in PM.
Tank Commander hat geschrieben: 28.05.2020, 23:26A pleasure speaking to you.
Mutually! military18

РС I think that supporting by all possible means interest in the games of this remarkable series (Sudden Strike) is our common task.
I did not see your mod FMRM BG - it is on our ftr server: BLACKGOLD_FMRM
Bild

Tank Commander
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Ah yes! FMRM EURO, I forgot about BLACKGOLD FMRM being a three in one mod with the patch update. Very good!
Yes, I do have it. Thank you. :)

zarathustra hat geschrieben: 29.05.2020, 01:51 For information only: another “splinter” of the once united team (AFM-team) makes a mod on the theme of the Arab-Israeli conflicts of 1967-1973. The work has been going on from about 2006–2007, and the last 5–7 years are already “very, very” ready - no one is hoping for completion. But, perhaps, we will still see this mod.
Is that the Arab-Israeli Wars Modification formally known as the Suez Crisis Light Mod (SCLM)? :wink:
I have the beta version.

Slightly off subject here: I've read that ORDOS is finally going to release his Asia in Fire Mod this year. Very interesting!

zarathustra hat geschrieben: 29.05.2020, 01:51 Now there are not so many fans of this game left that waiting for the appearance of our archive is not the best idea. I could place them with you for now. How to do this better - we can discuss in PM.
I would like to take you up on that kind offer in the near future. Thank you.

Speak to you soon.

Regards

Tank Commander.
zarathustra
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Tank Commander hat geschrieben: 29.05.2020, 16:44Is that the Arab-Israeli Wars Modification formally known as the Suez Crisis Light Mod (SCLM)? :wink:
I have the Beta version.
Mod SCLM created: Panzer, Скиф, PikKelHelm. In fact - this is the final version (although the developers wrote: “what can you call Beta mod” - but there was no continuation), It is installed as an addition to the game “Asia on Fire” and contains 68 single and 8 network cards.
We also have this mod.
These are different projects, although (as far as I know) PikKelHelm takes part in working with the Ordos.
In general, now everything is “intertwined”, for example, Ordos used to take part in the work of our team and we have units made by him.
Bild

badger lowe
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von badger lowe »

FMRM 3 / RWG 1 is this mod for sudden strike forever? i think i have it somewhere
Is there any major difference between FMRM 2.15 and 2? i have been recently playing the campaigns

and about PKKM is it in the mod database?
I got confused because many mods have different names in Russian Cold war conflicts - Asia on/in fire ect

also i found some mods on a website where ordos was BB mapper .ru
there was an Angolan civil war mod and some others but i never managed to find it again
Never was so much owed by so many to so few
Tank Commander
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

badger lowe hat geschrieben: 20.08.2020, 01:09 FMRM 3 / RWG 1 is this mod for sudden strike forever? i think i have it somewhere
FMRM 3.0 aka RWG 1.0 is for SSRW. It's now very hard to find in it's original addon format.

badger lowe hat geschrieben: 20.08.2020, 01:09 and about PKKM is it in the mod database?
If you you mean PKKA......No.
badger lowe
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

This is confusing , i have a mod named RWG 1 but its for sudden strike forever prehaps this is FMRM for SSF
I also have an unkown mod named in Russian N3BK
Tank Commander
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

badger lowe hat geschrieben: 24.08.2020, 01:43 This is confusing , i have a mod named RWG 1 but its for sudden strike forever prehaps this is FMRM for SSF
I also have an unkown mod named in Russian N3BK
Well hopefully this topic will clear things up for you...Or maybe not.
viewtopic.php?t=8127

You're not confusing RWG for Otcho's RWM?

A mod named in Russian N3BK?
badger lowe
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

thanks that cleared that up, but what the heck is пзвк
its a file i downloaded from the RWG servers , a mod for SSF i think it might be unique
i will try to get some screenshots
Tank Commander
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

After delving deep into the bowles of the internet I have discovered that RKKA and PKKA are one and the same mod.

(RKKA) Raboche-krest'yanskaya Krasnaya armiya and (PKKA) Рабоче-крестьянская Красная армия both roughly translate as Workers and Peasants Red Army or The Red Army of Workers and Peasants in English.

(PKKA) Рабоче-крестьянская Красная армия appears to be the correct term regardless of what the mod is actually called.

(RKKA) Raboche-krest'yanskaya Krasnaya armiya is possibly incorrect.

Maybe someone could clarify or correct me on this please. My Russian language and history knowledge is slightly poor at best. :? :)
zarathustra
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Yes, its name was written as PKKA and as RKKA :?
Bild

Antworten

Zurück zu „Sudden-Strike Forever Allgemein“