RWM 6.5 ist da !!!

Mods für Sudden Strike 2.
Wever
General
General

Beitrag von Wever »

I propose to form a German Soft-Safety Version only with manoeuvre ammunition and without uniforms (exception: ambulance men) :mrgreen:
Don't despair of the Germans, dear EQT, but bear in mind: they also drink alcohol-free beer...

difficile est satiram non scribere, ... :roll:
"Es gibt eine Form von Toleranz beim Menschen, die nichts anderes ist als ein Mangel an Würde." Joseph Schumpeter
sar

Beitrag von sar »

GFM Sterna hat geschrieben:What does the attached pic shown, nothing serious!! What a Nazi Tank??!
I could be a red carpet Transport for some Fielmarschalls!!lol :D
look at the "@kanelx" thread on the german cdv-board board .. they seem to got their eye on these tanks as nazi. CDV seem more and more fucked up - furthermore .. "its an order from above" .. whatever that should be interpreted someone else than the moderators ordered this 'hard line'.
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

[stg]Wever hat geschrieben:I propose to form a German Soft-Safety Version only with manoeuvre ammunition and without uniforms (exception: ambulance men) :mrgreen:
Don't despair of the Germans, dear EQT, but bear in mind: they also drink alcohol-free beer...

i have a very good idea, way not make every german solder be naked whit ut uniform and paint all the tank an pink, hum, then mabyt they say its gay natzi :lol:
EQT
Mannschaften
Mannschaften
Beitrag von EQT »

Anonymous hat geschrieben:
[stg]Wever hat geschrieben:I propose to form a German Soft-Safety Version only with manoeuvre ammunition and without uniforms (exception: ambulance men) :mrgreen:

i have a very good idea, way not make every german solder be naked whit ut uniform and paint all the tank an pink, hum, then mabyt they say its gay natzi :lol:
/\
/ I \
I
I
I
EQT wrote this.
EQT
Mannschaften
Mannschaften
Beitrag von EQT »

okey, the the new german ww2 logo, on the tail on ju88 :lol:

Bild
-=Slyder=-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
Beitrag von -=Slyder=- »

:roll: Na, das ist ja prima........ :roll:
.:SLYDER:.

Bild
Kamui
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Beitrag von Kamui »

@EQT

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Instead of GOTT MIT UNS! now we have RECYCLING LEBT VOM MITMACHEN on our belts!

Great persiflage, i like it!
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM 6.5, 6.6 und 6.71“