RWM 6.5 ist da !!!

Mods für Sudden Strike 2.
Ingwio
*S-S-M* - Chef
*S-S-M* - Chef
RWM 6.5 ist da !!!

Beitrag von Ingwio »

Download wurde bei uns im Downloadbereich eingestellt.

Größe des Downloads ist 189 MB

Gruß General Lammers
Geschichte ist die Lüge, auf die man sich geeinigt hat.
Napoleon I. Bonaparte

Webmaster von:
Bild
Bild
tom
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
Beitrag von tom »

tom sagt:

:!:

Interessanterweise hat man die Downloadlinks des RWM 6.5 im CDV- und APRM-Forum gelöscht. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ccc4

Gruß

tom :wink:
Krieg ist die Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln. Es erhebt sich nur die Frage, ob er immer nötig ist. Wehret den Anfängen!!!!!

Bild
GFM Sterna
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von GFM Sterna »

Warum das denn?!
Sag bloss weil im englischen cdv board wieder mal flame wars sind?!

Aber der neue RWM ist wirklich gut! Der ganze neue Kram ist echt korrekt!

Nur irgendwer muss schnell gute maps machen!!! :D
[GDC] Helmut
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)
Beitrag von [GDC] Helmut »

Der Download geht bei mir nicht. :evil: :!: :?:

Gruß, Helmut87 :wink:
Bild
GFM Sterna
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von GFM Sterna »

@EQT

Great Work man!!!! The new stuff is awesome! Your and Jim skins looking great!!

Fortifications are cool, exspecially the Flak battery!!! :D

You want a box of bear and a cigare? Were i must send?! :D
EQT
Mannschaften
Mannschaften
Beitrag von EQT »

GFM Sterna hat geschrieben:Warum das denn?!
Sag bloss weil im englischen cdv board wieder mal flame wars sind?!

Aber der neue RWM ist wirklich gut! Der ganze neue Kram ist echt korrekt!

Nur irgendwer muss schnell gute maps machen!!! :D
way?

they say its against the german law, cos some german planes is historical corect, but i dont belive its just the law, i think there is more behind this, some people dont whant other people do play a free mod,
like no one have post a direct link on the cdv bord, they post link to strategyeargamers forum, and there is link where u can download the english version, so its bull shit that thy remove post, cos what i know there is no low that sys that a german site arent allowed to be linked to a nongerman one, if there where, u german suld have ur own internet, that was not conected tho the rest of the world, cos everyting on internet is conected, every thing is linked in some way, so ints inposible to have a law that says u are not allowed to be linked to a other site, think about altavista googles, so think on that.

/eqt
GFM Sterna
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von GFM Sterna »

Ok, that explain everything! I have forgot aboutt the HK on Stuka, take it easy, man, you did a great work, everyone knows!! 8)
Iceman78
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter
Beitrag von Iceman78 »

EQT hat geschrieben:some people dont whant other people do play a free mod
You can't let it be, you always discriminate other people. I haven't expected anything else.
murdog
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker
Beitrag von murdog »

its a neverending strory ... iceman 78
Bild
Join: Bild

Linkin Park - Rolling Stones - Greenday - Nirvana - The Beattles - Black Sabbath
#
Elvis hat das Gebäude verlassen ...
[GDC] Helmut
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)
Beitrag von [GDC] Helmut »

Hallo!!!!!! Rede ich gegen eine Wand oder kann mir sonst vielleivht jemand erklären wieso der Download nicht funktioniert. :evil:
Bild
Tomes
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Beitrag von Tomes »

Na hier: http://www.strategy-wargames.com/index. ... =18&t=1447

Für den V-Schutz und für Neider laut einem Anwalt darf ich einen Link zu dieser Seite setzen auch wenn es da nur so von HK´s wimmeln solte einzige bedingung ist das ich darauf aufmerksam mache das ich mich davon absolut distanziere was ich hiermit tue und das ich darauf aufmerksam mache das man sich nun auserhalb des "Deutschen Recht´s bewegt" da die Seite sich nicht auf BRD boden befindet(Was ein Stuss)LOL.
Also Helmut pass gut auf nicht das dir da ein Falscher Österreicher mit Rotzstopper über den Weg läuft und der dir an den Poppes will!
Gruß Tomes
Kamui
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Beitrag von Kamui »

Na Iceman, haben wir uns verirrt? Das AP Forum ist aber nicht hier, sondern ein paar Ecken weiter. Husch husch ins Körbchen und lass dir mal andere Ausreden einfallen. :lol:
EQT
Mannschaften
Mannschaften
Beitrag von EQT »

Iceman78 hat geschrieben:
EQT hat geschrieben:some people dont whant other people do play a free mod
You can't let it be, you always discriminate other people. I haven't expected anything else.
im discriminate other people, seesm that u dont know that that word means, and dont go and drag whit ur aprm vs rwm firgth whit me, go and do that whit thos other childern in in the kindergarden, im so fucking tired or all or shit, so i whant to puke on it, realy i dont give a shit what mod is best or whatever, i let the people have that desithion, and if u dont know it, i have stop to talk shit about the aprm, in fakt, im more in of coperation whit one of hs1 moders, zimone of the ucm mod, and even him, some of u hardcore aprm guys jumps on, say that he have riped ours ideas, that he have in ucm, how can he rip ur ides if he arent a aprm team meber? and dont have hs2 where du can drive over trees? how do u explain that? or its emp32 talking shit again, and how about the post ing on the hs forum, about that leos make btw in game, that is not true ider, and dont say im lie, i saw that post on my own eyes,

im not aginst ur mod/addon, nice work, and i dotn whont to mix up a mod/addon whit the people arund it, its diffrent, so in a way its wron to call u and emp32 a aprmteam member, corse that will just make a chame over the APRM name, and a person that have my full respect is baddofshund he that make all the models, and i dont whont to mix him, whit u other, that have a realy bad way to act.

and im not intrest ing ot have a argu whit u, i let that to sar, i have my game whit emp32, cos he is a funy guy.

end of the war.
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Kamui hat geschrieben:Na Iceman, haben wir uns verirrt? Das AP Forum ist aber nicht hier, sondern ein paar Ecken weiter. Husch husch ins Körbchen und lass dir mal andere Ausreden einfallen. :lol:
War ja klar, dass du wieder angetanzt kommst. Kannst ja kaum was anderes.
EQT hat geschrieben:...seesm that u dont know that that word means...
I know it, but you don't.

"dis|kri|mi|nie|ren <lat.; trennen, absondern>: 1. durch [unzutreffende] Äußerungen, Behauptungen in der Öffentlichkeit jmds. Ansehen, Ruf schaden, ihn herabsetzen. 2. (durch unterschiedliche Behandlung) benachteiligen, zurücksetzen. 3. unterscheiden (Fachspr.). "

And this is exactly what you did.
...and dont go and drag whit ur aprm vs rwm firgth whit me, go and do that whit thos other childern in in the kindergarden, im so fucking tired or all or shit, so i whant to puke on it, realy i dont give a shit what mod is best or whatever, i let the people have that desithion, and if u dont know it, i have stop to talk shit about the aprm, in fakt, im more in of coperation whit one of hs1 moders, zimone of the ucm mod, and even him, some of u hardcore aprm guys jumps on, say that he have riped ours ideas, that he have in ucm, how can he rip ur ides if he arent a aprm team meber? and dont have hs2 where du can drive over trees? how do u explain that? or its emp32 talking shit again, and how about the post ing on the hs forum, about that leos make btw in game, that is not true ider, and dont say im lie, i saw that post on my own eyes,

im not aginst ur mod/addon, nice work, and i dotn whont to mix up a mod/addon whit the people arund it, its diffrent, so in a way its wron to call u and emp32 a aprmteam member, corse that will just make a chame over the APRM name, and a person that have my full respect is baddofshund he that make all the models, and i dont whont to mix him, whit u other, that have a realy bad way to act.

and im not intrest ing ot have a argu whit u, i let that to sar, i have my game whit emp32, cos he is a funy guy.

end of the war.
You can't stay on the topic, right?
Iceman78
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter
Beitrag von Iceman78 »

Upps nicht eingelogt. :oops:
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM 6.5, 6.6 und 6.71“