MapEd Error "Not enough gates"

Mods für Sudden Strike 2.
Antworten
MacinosaK
MapEd Error "Not enough gates"

Beitrag von MacinosaK »

Ive created a map in the RWM6.6 editor and when I run it it says an error: "Not enough gates". Ive placed the gates properly and they are very wide also, but the error is still there. Can anyone tell me what to do with it ???? I would be grateful !
kuebel

Beitrag von kuebel »

Bild

Oh and the locations are the areas where the units rally after they have spawned and reached the blue flag.
MacinosaK
Beitrag von MacinosaK »

Oh, thanks for the reply but I forgot to say that I got this error in multiplayer map, is it the same procedure there ? Because I still got those errors :(
kuebel

Beitrag von kuebel »

Yea, the screenshot is taken from a multiplayer map.
Have you tried what I said though?
MacinosaK
Beitrag von MacinosaK »

Oh yes indeed, it WORKS ! Thanks a LOOOT man :D :D
kuebel

Beitrag von kuebel »

You're welcome.
MacinosaK
Beitrag von MacinosaK »

Hello again, but OMG, Im such a lmao, now I start the game as 1v1 and it ends almost immediattely as a defeat for both sides. Maybe its because there are no units on both sides, but Ive set the initial reinforcements to come right after the game start. However it still ends as a defeat. The time out defeat delay is 5 mins. So now Im doomed without help :(
kuebel

Beitrag von kuebel »

If you would upload your map (or mission) as an attachment here, I could have a look.

Sounds like a scripting error.
MacinosaK
Beitrag von MacinosaK »

OK, here it is, hope it will help...
kuebel

Beitrag von kuebel »

The problem was, that you didn't give all nations reenforcements; which you have to do.
Just give the other Allied nations the RUS Reenf and the Japanese the GER Reenf if you have only two nations.

I've done it for you now and tested it, it works (see the attachment and put the folder into your map folder and load the mission 001 then).
What I noticed was: The way the zeppelines are set up now, the guy that starts on the left wins, since he gets all the heavy tanks.
MacinosaK
Beitrag von MacinosaK »

Oh yes, that was it, thx a lot again :)
kuebel

Beitrag von kuebel »

I saw that you had your map open, hope you had fun :)
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM 6.5, 6.6 und 6.71“