Für das Finale

Mods für Sudden Strike 2.
Antworten
Roy
Oberst
Oberst

Beitrag von Roy »

Also das zusammelspiel der Mitglieder ist eigentlich normal, zumindest wenn man etwas Schwung ins Spiel reinbringen will. Wenn das auf beiden Seiten geschieht ist doch alles super.
Und ob ich mich jetzt auf einer Kleistkarte zusammenrotte oder auf St. Lo, macht doch keinen wirklichen Unterschied. Auf beiden Karten gewinnt man so gegen unerfahrene Spieler. Auf den KBS Karten funktioniert das eigentlich noch besser, weil dort mehr Raum zum fahren ist (was mir gefällt), weniger Klippen und Objekte, und auf manchen Karten kann man schon einen grausamen T34 Sturm entfachen, St. Lo fällt mir da grad ein. Also vom "rush-grad" geben sich beide Kartentypen nichts, da muss man schon ehrlich sein. Zumindest kann man das nicht als Gegenargument zu Kleist anbringen, das gilt für alle Karten.
Bei Kleist gibts ab und an mal Balancing-probleme, aber gut spielbar sind die Karten trotzdem.

Ich spiele sowohl die Kleist als auch die KBS Karten gerne, ist doch schön wenn man Abwechslung hat, und auch eine gewisse Auswahl an Karten.
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

@Marc Anton
i never see 24 tigers on MP map
i speak by player ... man... it's very understand for all, not for you ?... brain ? ;)
KT vs 3 comets, 2 Fireflys, 1 Achille
yes, I was perhaps a little too enthusiastic ;) i think than
KT vs 2 comets, 1 Fireflys, 1 Achille is suffisant,
After, off course, and naturely (brain ?), is proportional with the unit number
1 KT vs 3 GB tanks is not the same than 3 KT vs 18 GB tanks, naturely it's necessary to reduce (a fiew... ;) )
6 tanks vs 1 KT. That means 36 Tanks against 6 King Tiger
My team will bomb at least 2 of the enemy KT´s and we have a 36vs4 ......
with of "if" the situations are very different often ...
and if 3 germans bombers shoot a KT directly, HO! the poor KT is destroyed, and if, and if...
i dont speak about the vast possible scenarios (it's the war...), but of comparaison duels.
After, yes in the battles, the speech of "comparison" is never the reality of fightings on map.
By ex, a KT can meet 1 Comet or 6.... or/and others units, it's never similar

> and if Pershing had not been included at the origin in SS2 or RWM
(what would have been much more logical for this WW2 marginal unit),
how would have you makes ? and well without ... that goes from is
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
Marc Anton
Major
Major

Beitrag von Marc Anton »

Bahnhof ?
Sorry das kann ja kein Mensch verstehen, lass mal gut sein.
Bild
Ralf 207
General
General
Beitrag von Ralf 207 »

écrire s'il vous plaît cela Französch

moi la traduction in deutsch ok

mfg ralf
Im Tode kann man keine irdischen Güter mit in das Jenseits nehmen; Es macht keinen Sinn, grenzenlos Besitz anzuhäufen.
Langemarck
Schütze
Schütze
v2 and v1

Beitrag von Langemarck »

i vote NO! V1 + V2 out !

- because V1 only used for attack GB country in WW2
- and V2 exist already in SS2 and nobody use this very WW2 marginal unit.
Again my country is being forgotten, 1300 v2's were used on Antwerp and many v1, more were launched on Belgium than on the United Kingdom.
The v2 isn't used in the game because you can't give it as a renforcement.

It would be cool to have v2 mobile rockets, they were transported on a Vidalwagen and then put on a Meillerwagen that towed it to the launchsite.
maybe it's possible to build a vehicle that.

Bild
|FrEaK|Safran
Major
Major
Beitrag von |FrEaK|Safran »

@Ralf:
Langemark möchte eine mobile V2 einsetzen.
Er sagt, dass man damals sehr viele V2 und V1 von Antwerpen aus abgeschossen hat und, dass sie momentan nicht im MP_Maps benutzt werden, weil man sie nicht als Verstärkung setzen kann :wink:

@Langemark
Das ist keine schlechte Idee, aber sie wurden ja soweit ich weiß nur EINMAL taktisch eingesetzt :(

I like that idea, but in reality they were only used ONE time as tactical weapon, as far as I know.

Remember/Beachte: Real Warfare Mod :wink:
Obwohl es schon nett wäre...
Nix Signatur, wir haben Weltwirtschaftskrise, da wird an ALLEM gespart, egal wie unsinnig es auch ist ;P
Langemarck
Schütze
Schütze
Beitrag von Langemarck »

I like that idea, but in reality they were only used ONE time as tactical weapon, as far as I know.
Yes but I made a map, with 4 v2's that are auto-launched on a certain location like the city. I've had many players going 'wow, awesome'
it's a map in the ardennes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGAL7NdpsLQ

look at this german videoclip you can see the v1 and v2 flying over the battlefield. It's a weapon that will make the game more fun.

The problem is they have to be neutral units now in the game, otherweise the player can launch them, this means you can only use them in 1v1 maps

And thanks for translating :)
Mvg
Zuletzt geändert von Langemarck am 27.04.2007, 21:59, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

I thought you EMIGRATED to Belgium ;D
Langemarck
Schütze
Schütze
Beitrag von Langemarck »

lol, no
Shadock called me Romanian immigrant because i didn't agree with his statements, he posts rubish everywhere.
But, let's not talk about him and about v2 and v1 instead =)
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

Marc Anton hat geschrieben:
Bahnhof ?
Sorry das kann ja kein Mensch verstehen, lass mal gut sein.
en français : je dis qu'avec des "SI", nous pouvons tous envisager comme possibilités ou scénarios
in inglish : i say, that with of "IF"(s), all possibilities and scenarios are possible (all above in the langage and human imagination...)

and that is a "IF" :
>> My team will bomb at least 2 of the enemy KT´s and we have a 36vs4 ......
@Langemarck
>>Again my country is being forgotten, 1300 v2's were used on Antwerp and many v1, more were launched on Belgium than on the United Kingdom.
The v2 isn't used in the game because you can't give it as a renforcement.

It would be cool to have v2 mobile rockets, they were transported on a Vidalwagen and then put on a Meillerwagen that towed it to the launchsite.
maybe it's possible to build a vehicle that.
ok ... but have they be of units precise, important, significant and determining during the WW2 ?
I think no, and I always think that they were marginal. And if i speak of that, it's not a problem of "country", of self-respect and patriotism.
Technologically German was higher (and surely too late...), but numerically largely lower, no national judgement of me
>> It's a weapon that will make the game more fun.
if you to seek only more recreation… it's sure, all the weapons are possible, "Stars War" is not far...

and the BIG problem... it's if you includ marginal or prototyps units in RWM, after you will see it on all the maps (like in HS2)...
and bye bye WW2 immersion and hello science fiction (but for that, exist very better others games...)
>> Shadock called me Romanian immigrant because i didn't agree with his statements, he posts rubish everywhere
rubish = ?
and no, because only you agree always with “ssackâ€
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
PanZerschreck
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von PanZerschreck »

die maps sind aber arg klein fuer ne V1 :D

und selbst auf die allierten landekoepfe an normannischen kueste hat der adolf keine v raketen feuern lassen weil der die fuer london aufbewahren wollte :D

da haette es fuer ein paar rotarmisten panzer erst recht keine gegeben ^^

aber was imho ganz geil waere, waeren artilleriebeobachter mit denen man gebietsfeuer anfordern kann.

oder einfach so einen button fuer ari aehnlich den flugzeug (jaeger bomber aufklaerer nachschub) buttons angebracht und ausgefuehrt
|FrEaK|Safran
Major
Major
Beitrag von |FrEaK|Safran »

Die Aribeobachter gab es ja shcon in RWM 6.31...als General ^^
Nix Signatur, wir haben Weltwirtschaftskrise, da wird an ALLEM gespart, egal wie unsinnig es auch ist ;P
PanZerschreck
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von PanZerschreck »

wo man mit "ziel angreifen" den ari schlag ordern musste oder?

aber die reichweite war ja damit auf die sichtweite des generals beschraenkt oder?
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM 6.5, 6.6 und 6.71“