functional links for english rwm6.5 0r 6.6 download help ?

Mods für Sudden Strike 2.
Antworten
tim34guitar

functional links for english rwm6.5 0r 6.6 download help ?

Beitrag von tim34guitar »

hallo duetschlanders guttentag vas ist loose ich bein amerikaner unt ich nicht sprechenzie duetsch ist moglich die sprechenzie english hier? hey whats up guys need some help everybodys on to rwm6.7 now i know but my problem is that my computer has low end intel chipset and not a video card (yet) $$$$$$ you know the deal anyway my chip wont run rwm6.7 . i have rwm 6.31 installed and it works fine on 600x800 screen reolution,but crashes upon spawn of reinforcements on highest video setting that is why i think chip problem.anyway rwm6.31 is fine but no new skins if i could get new skins for my rwm6.31 i would be happy . i wanted to try and run a higher version rwm6.5 or rwm6.6 ibelieve 6.6 has new skins for vehicles and planes built into it already.but i cannot find a functional download link for either of these mods anywhere the links at www.suddensrtike de dont work everywhere else ive tried many places none are functional links theres sudeenstrike jp site that seems to have 6.5 but i cant understand japanese.surely someone must have these older versions somwhere maybe one of you fine german fellows could direct me to some functional links?(for english version or german version +english patch) (if they exist) or maybe someone could post a link of there own here thank you for your time and good will danka tim
Stahlgewitter
Leutnant
Leutnant
Beitrag von Stahlgewitter »

Also ich habe nicht 100%ig verstanden was du willst aber verweise mal auf meinen Beitrag von vor ein paar Tagen.

Download RWM6.5 ---> http://www.sudden-strike-2-maps.de/phpB ... 2701#62701

Auf der japanischen Seite gibt es auch RWM6.6/6.3/6.31/alle Sprachpatches usw.

Downloadschema ist immer das selbe. Einfach meine Anleitung befolgen.

MfG
SG
tim34guitar

ich nich verstehen japanische download rwm6.6 ssjp helpbitte

danka shtalgewitter but ich nicht verstehen japanishe ? vas ist correct download procedure? ich nicht ubersetzen suddenstrike.jp fur download rwm 6.6/6.5 weisen welcher bitte bitte dankasehn :?:
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Tijn »

Hi Tim,

I suggest you upgrade to 6.71 (latest version) right away. I doubt it if it is your chipset that causes the game to crash, sound more like wrong version maps, judging by the symtoms you describe. If Sudden Strike II runs on your machine, there's nothing to prevent RWM from running too.

Downloads can be found here:

http://www.sudden-strike-2-maps.de/phpB ... php?t=7575

Let us know if it worked.

Cheers,

-Martijn-

PS I suggest that you write in the english section of the forum to avoid confusion.
tim34guitar

hey martjin sorry about the language confusion ididnt even know that there was an eglish section of this forum.everythings in german and alittle confusing for me.anyway heres my situation.this is gonna read like a bad novel so hang on to your hat.my cdv ss2v2.0 crashes at launch for some strannge reason until its patched to v2.2 then it runs fine i have rwm6.31u english full install installed and it runs fine also.it was crashing on first map of usa campaign but i think its that map top left corner weak german garrison theres a buggy spot there on that map because it seems like the game could crash there at anytime and subsequent maps missions 2,3 etc. no crashes.anyway ive uninstalled reinstalled ss2 and patched to 2.2 for rwm 6.71+bugfix and i cant get it to work.the first time i installed it it seemed to run fine until i launched usa campaign mission 1 and it crashes during loading screen i thought my chip because of all the new units? rwm6.31u runs fine but 6.71b up through6.7f+bugfix is so problematic .i uninstall reinstall and keep trying.when i run mod and bugfix from my downloads section i get a windows data type message box in upper left of screen stating no alpha version found no config no problem or something like that idont know what that means. anyway i have windows vista and ran 6.31 in win.xp svc. pk.2 compatibility and administrative,no problems.anyway i follow the install directions for rwm6.7 +bugfix install c:\program files\sudden strike 2 main directory but when i go to ss2 file directory i see i have a second ss2 folder in my main ss2 directory and it contains the rwm6.7 thats not right there should be no 2nd ss2 file the mod and bugfix should be in there right locations with rwm exe.exe. in code folder but its not i dont understand i followed the directions. so as of now i cant get the mod to atleast load and run until mission loading when it would crash like before so i could start working on why that is happening. ive tried all the betas upthrough 6.7f+bugfix and none of them will work correctly so far.ive even tried hauptmann safrans method for running rwm under vista in windows nt compatibility mode he says copy the original cdv game exe. then patch to 2.2 then install mod then replace mod exe. with orignal cdv.exe well as ive stated my sss2 cdv wont run until its patched to v2.2 so i cant replace modexe. with one that doesnt work.and ive tried after patching doesnt work.but rwm 6.31 runs fine with xp compatibility i dont know why 6.7 would have to be run under nt comp.but then again i really dont understand any of this stuff anyway other than the fact that i love this game its my favorite ever besides il2 sturmovik 1946 flight sim which runs beutifully on my p.c. inspite of chip.anyway i dont understand why 6.7+bugfix insit on installing into separate ss2 folder within main ss2 directory when i run the icons from my downloads folder should i be extracting them to main directory instead of running icon? i am clueless plaese help me get it to work and if it wont please help me get 6.6 or something with new skins that my p.c. will run thank you very much Herr martjin :( uuuuuuugggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Tijn »

Hi Tim,

that's quite a story. It still looks odd to me. Are you sure you have the latest 6.71 version installed before installing the 6.71 bugfix? There happen to be 2 versions, which may be confusing. The one in the forum I linked to is the final one.

Also, does the error occur with every map, or just with the campaigns? There is really nothing in what you describe what give a good clue as to what the cause may be. Vista may have it peculiarities, but I got RWM running under Vista too eventually, so it should neither be Vista specific, nor RWM specific.... But what does that leave then... I don't know to be honest... :(

Cheers,
Martijn
tim34guitar

hey martjin yes i run the 6.71 then the bugfix one after another i havent tried sigleplayer maps yet just trying to get it to install correctly right now iplay only singleplayer no multiplayer.anyway ill make sure ive got the right mod im sure i do but ill keep trying if i cant get it to run can u help me downlooad rwm6.6 from ssjp the japanese sight i cant understand proper procedure in japanese i suppose ill need a japanese to english patch as well as this sight seems to be the only place where its(rwm6.5/rwm6.6) available i dont know if u know japanese or not but someone has to.also is there an english section of this forum and if so how can i access .ill keep you posted on rwm6.7 progress if any.if i could or you or anyone translate japanese ssjp download section into english somehow that would be great.if i cant get 6.7 to run i definately want somthing better than 6.31 something with new skins thats the only problem i have with 6.31 that and the sound is slightly choppy on my version during engine noises but its very subtle not a big problem thanks for the help martjin :?
tim34guitar

rwm 6.71+bugfix installed crashes on mission loading help

hey martjin i got rwm 7.1+bugfix to install again i had to rename my ss2 directory with 2 instead of the roman numeral.any way :? its installed but it crashes on mission loading screen like before in both campaign and single player maps.any thoughts? help bitte donka tim
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Tijn »

Hi Tim,

One further question, how do you start the game, do you use the MultiModSwitcher? If so, did you already try the "fix config" option? It the switcher will then revert to its default values for all mod options. If you did and still no result, could you post the content of the file calles "sudtest.ini" that is in your [SS2]\game directory?

Martijn
tim34guitar

whats up martjin yes i first started the switcher on cdv hitconfig then i restarted and switched to rwm6.71 and it launched fine. then upon mission loading crash i hit fix config for rwm 6.71 to try to fix didnt work [StartUp]
ProcessName=[RWM6.7]Your weird warfare feeling for Sudden Strike 2
Module1=n2Menu_Dll.dll
Module2=n2Game_Dll.dll
TextResource=n2Text_Dll.dll
StartModule=1

[Debug]
UseIniFile=1

[Data]
Common=RWM6.7\lng.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;lng.sue;[_single\]maps\single_rwm67\;[_camp000\]maps\campaign\
Menu=RWM6.7\lng.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_menu.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_music.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_menu_bg.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;lng.sue;
Sounds=rwm6.7\rwm_sounds.
Movies=movies\
BackWav=backwav

Scheme1=RWM6.7\rwm_summer_stats.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\sskin.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue;game_scheme1.sue;game_common.sue;
Scheme2=RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\skin.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue
Scheme3=RWM6.7\rwm_summer_stats.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\sskin.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue;lang_desc_scheme3.sue;desc_scheme3.sue;game_scheme3.sue;game_scheme1.sue;game_common.sue;
Scheme4=RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue
scheme5=RWM6.7\sskin.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_ssfsumstats.sue;rwm6.7\rwm_ssfsummer_scheme.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue;game_scheme1.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue;game_common.sue;
scheme6=RWM6.7\dskin.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_ssfdesert_scheme_stats.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_ssfdesert_scheme.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue;game_common.sue;
Scheme7=RWM6.7\wskin.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_ssfw_stats.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;rwm6.7\rwm_ssfwinter_scheme.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue;game_common.sue;
scheme8=RWM6.7\sskin.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_ssfsumstats.sue;rwm6.7\rwm_ssfbeach_scheme.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desert_patch.sue;game_common.sue;
scheme9=RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue
Scheme10=RWM6.7\rwm_eastfront_summer_scheme_desc.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\sskin.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue;..\game\RWM6.7\rwm_eastfront_summer_scheme_game.sue;game_common.sue;
Scheme11=RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue
scheme12=RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue
scheme13=RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue
Scheme14=RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue
scheme15=RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue
scheme16=RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue
Scheme17=RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue
Scheme18=RWM6.7\wskin.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_winter_stats.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;rwm6.7\RWM_winter_scheme.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue;game_common.sue;
Scheme19=RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue
scheme20=RWM6.7\dskin.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_northafrica_stats.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_lang.sue;rwm6.7\rwm_northafrica_scheme.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_common.sue;RWM6.7\rwm_desc_common.sue;game_common.sue;game_scheme1.sue;
Addons=maps\Addons\

[Game]
SSDraw1=n2Cad640.dll
SSDraw2=n2Cad800.dll
SSDraw3=n2Cad1024.dll
VideoMode=1
FullScreen=1

SoundChanels=16
ReverseStereo=0

MultiPrefix=maps\mplay_rwm67\
SinglePrefix=_single\
CampaignsPrefix=_camp

BaseSaves=plr\savegames\
RatingsPath=plr\ratings\

PlayersUpb=12
MusicVolume=0
Difficulty=2
Saves=plr\savegames\Schwere Pause Division\
BrightnessScm2=157
BrightnessScm0=159
MsgFadeoutTime=22130
TurnDelay=36
KeyboardScroll=20
MouseScroll=32
BrightnessScm1=179
SoundVolume=70
InterfaceVolume=70
MultiSpeed=4
HostNamesUpb=15
BrightnessScm0=155
BrightnessScm3=200
BrightnessScm5=180
BrightnessScm6=171
BrightnessScm7=125
BrightnessScm8=150
BrightnessScm18=125
BrightnessScm20=160
BrightnessScm21=170
BrightnessScm22=170
BrightnessScm23=170
BrightnessScm30=170
connectiontype=0
Repaint=0
Details=1
SaveReplayFile=1
Skip Intro=1
MuteMenuMusic=0
(null)sUpb=0
disablementOnStart=30
flagActivationTime=300
noFlagsCountdown=300
CryptSaveMulti=0
Player0=Schwere Pause Division
HostName0=
Player1=
Player2=
Player3=
Player4=
Player5=
Player6=
Player7=
Player8=
Player9=
Player10=
Player11= i think this is what you requested
helping me has become like 2nd job for you martjin lol! i appreciate it a lot im moving in about a week and wiil be losing my internet service im hoping to resolve all of this by then but who knows bitte donka tim
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Tijn »

Hi,

Here's a manual as found in the german section for Vista users:

1. Kick old version of SS2 from your hard disk (optional but recommended)
2. Install Sudden Strike anew
3. Save game_exe.exe in a different folder
4. Apply patches 1.9-2.0 & 2.0-2.2
5. Install RWM 6.7 Final
6. Install RWM 6.71 Bugfix
7. Replace new game_exe.exe with the one you saved earlier
8. Set game_exe.exe and MultiModSwitcher.exe to "Windows NT4" compatibility mode
9. Start MMS in admin mode once and press "Fix Config"
10. Select RWM
11. Close Switcher
12. If necessary, change registry settings for sound options (for 64 bit versions)

Give it a try...

Martijn
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM 6.5, 6.6 und 6.71“