Mods für Sudden Strike 2.
Antworten
adamstrange
Schütze
Schütze

Adding New Objects for Berlin Project ?

Beitrag von adamstrange »

Hi Guys.

I'm working on the custom Berlin Project scheme map for RMW6.7 and I have all the building already set.

Now I need to know how to I take FREE,HORIZONTAL,VERTICAL OBJECTS,CLIFFS and ROADS from other schemes and add them to my new scheme ?

I'm using the SuSt_Graph_eng2 but when I try to add an object,it turns to a weird color.

Please help me out with the proper information.

This is a map that I'm going to port over into RWM.
It combines buildings from SSRW and HS2.
http://files.filefront.com/Destrovjpg/; ... einfo.html
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: Adding New Objects for Berlin Project ?

Beitrag von Tijn »

Hi Adam,

I hope you realise that importing new objects etc. makes your version incompetible with RWM, it will only work for you.

One cannot import objects etc from other schemes without special tools, because all graphics are based on indexed palettes. Palettes are not the same throughout the various schemes, that's where the weird colors come from.

Importing with sust_graph will only work if you unpack the individual records, and re-import the bitmaps.

Good luck.

Martijn

P.S. : soon in RWM - a nice addition for any Berlin map - details to follow.

adamstrange hat geschrieben:Hi Guys.

I'm working on the custom Berlin Project scheme map for RMW6.7 and I have all the building already set.

Now I need to know how to I take FREE,HORIZONTAL,VERTICAL OBJECTS,CLIFFS and ROADS from other schemes and add them to my new scheme ?

I'm using the SuSt_Graph_eng2 but when I try to add an object,it turns to a weird color.

Please help me out with the proper information.

This is a map that I'm going to port over into RWM.
It combines buildings from SSRW and HS2.
http://files.filefront.com/Destrovjpg/; ... einfo.html
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM 6.5, 6.6 und 6.71“