RWM 6.7 BETA-3 RDY TO DOWNLOAD

An place for english questions !
Lamafarmer

Re: very Good

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

VIRA hat geschrieben:Your mod is the best for sudden strike!

But i think you have forgot many important units of wwII like the german self propelled gun Wespe (105mm) SDKFZ 124 ; Leichter reihenwerfer auf somua mcg ; panzerjager 7,5 cm pak 40 ( sur chassis i don't know in english :( ) mcg - s307 f ; 7,5 cm pack 40 auf fahrgestell-panzerkampfwagen 38h ; 10,5 cm fh 18/40 auf geschutzwagen 38h f and some other allied units ^^
Could you show us some pictures of the Somua Reihenwerfer and the 38h (Hungary?) vehicles you are talking about?

VIRA hat geschrieben: sorry for my english level :(
:P It's not THAT bad.
adrian
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von adrian »

VIRA hat geschrieben:yes I play more in solo than as a multijouor but the two sides of the game should not be neglected. and the wespe
was important in the panzerwaffe
when u play against pc its very easy try to play vs real players u will see more chalange and more fun 8)
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: very Good

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

VIRA hat geschrieben:
i think you have forgot many important units of wwII like the german self propelled gun Wespe (105mm) SDKFZ 124 ; Leichter reihenwerfer auf somua mcg ; panzerjager 7,5 cm pak 40 ( sur chassis i don't know in english :( ) mcg - s307 f ; 7,5 cm pack 40 auf fahrgestell-panzerkampfwagen 38h ; 10,5 cm fh 18/40 auf geschutzwagen 38h f and some other allied units ^^

What's with the french fetish man?? Everything except the wasp is on a beute french chassis.

The reihenwerfer was used in really small numbers and only around normandy i think. Plus most folk don't seem to like salvo weapons (poor tactics???) so it would just end up getting castrated till its only good to look at.

Both the SP paks are basically marders (the s307 is the lorraine schlepper isn't it?) and there are already two marders. Thats enough isn't it?

The 105 on the hotchkiss chassis is basically a rare and imperfect wasp substitute.

But with the wasp... now there is something i would love to see aswell. :)

@adrian:
So what if he plays single player? Who cares? He has just as much right as anyone to post here. The reason I haven't played online for ages is because a lot of people took it waaay to seriously online and seemed to think they really WERE veterans. I mean come on. There was some really lame stuff happening like Kübelkrieg, spotter-trucks and that severely mentally retarded tank-dancing rubbish. Much rather play just with my mates or a good well scripted single mission. But, each to their own. Which is exactly why you should take it easy.
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Deleted all spamm from this thread. Gentlemen go to OFF-TOPIC if u want to spread this nonsens.
I wont tolerate this in the few important threads for RWM.
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
VIRA
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von VIRA »

Yes i am french and the new unit is just a suggestion

i don't said this new unit because they have a french "chassis" but because this mod is certainly the most complete for historical units he is not totaly complete but we can try to be complete çit
the tanks that i suggest are product in a few number but they hare an important parts in the combat for normandie especialy for the 21 panzerdivision

and i said again that the two sides of the game should not be neglected
for pictures of the Somua Reihenwerfer and the 38h you can see it in the book Goodwood at the adress http://warbooks.shopmarking.com/c911218-Batailles.html

and Lamafarmer is not my boyfriend! i have a girlfriend but he is cool not someone of this forum... :evil:
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

Barbarosa, before you release this patch could you add a Universal carrier (bren carrier), supply vehicle? They were used quite a lot in this role such as the desert war, europe (italy possibly) and in the far-east I think as well (not so important as the japanese are slowly being erased from RWM)
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
VIRA
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von VIRA »

yes it's true you don't like the japenese? ^^
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

They are ok but the RWM mod is more a european theatre of war mod (and afrika a bit as well). An area the japanese weren't paticularly active in; so they're being replaced to make way for units from other countries.
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

LT albrecht hat geschrieben:Barbarosa, before you release this patch could you add a Universal carrier (bren carrier), supply vehicle? They were used quite a lot in this role such as the desert war, europe (italy possibly) and in the far-east I think as well (not so important as the japanese are slowly being erased from RWM)
I suggested this back in the beta1/2 times, but I dunno if he will pick that idea up again.
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Hope he does, it'd be a good addition to the strategy, a supply vehicle with some small-arms protection.
SchneeDonut777

Beitrag von SchneeDonut777 »

:( Hey könnt ihr mir bitte helfen bei mir geht das mit der RWM 6.71 nicht....ich hab mir die RWM 6.71 full runtergeladen entpackt und gestartet und dann immer wenn ich in ein spiel beitreten will steht da Game_exe not found at : C:\...... was soll ich machen muss ich villeicht denn ordner ürgend wohin kopieren bitte um hilfe ....bedanke mich schon mal im vorraus.
|FrEaK|Safran
Major
Major
Beitrag von |FrEaK|Safran »

Hehe, da hast du dich aber schwer im Forum vertan :lol:
Du bist grad ein unserer "Besenkammer", die englische Sektion gestolpert :wink:

Hast du alles in der Richtigen Reihenfolge gemacht?

-Sudden Strike 2 installiert
-Sudden Strike 2 gepatched (beide Patches)
-RWM 6.7 Final oder Full in das Sudden Strike 2 Hauptverzeichnis installiert
-Den RWM 6.71 bugfix in den selben Ordner installiert?
Nix Signatur, wir haben Weltwirtschaftskrise, da wird an ALLEM gespart, egal wie unsinnig es auch ist ;P
SchneeDonut777

Hey danke ^^es funktioniert...aber ich komm in kein spiel rein .....ich geh halt auf diesen Mod switcher such mir dann da ein spiel aus und drücke beitreten dann öffnet er mir das Sudden Strike 2 und fertig.... ich habs auch schon mal eindach so ausprobiert in dem ich Sudden Stike 2 gestartet habe und dann auf multiplayer gegangen bin ....aber naja ich hab zwar die ips (host) gesehen und konnte ihnen beitreten aber hatte danach dann kein spiel zur auswahl ..... hab ich etwas falsch gemacht...
Ralf 207
General
General
Beitrag von Ralf 207 »

hast du die ports auf

Die folgenden Ports sind freizuschalten, wenn man SuSt2 und/oder Mods über Internet spielen möchte:

TCP 3389/3389
TCP 28800/28800
TCP 6073/6073
TCP 2300/2300
TCP 47624/47624
UDP 47624/47624
UDP 1900/1900
UDP 2350/2350
Im Tode kann man keine irdischen Güter mit in das Jenseits nehmen; Es macht keinen Sinn, grenzenlos Besitz anzuhäufen.
SchneeDonut777

xD sorry das ich nachfrage aber wo und wie kann man die Freischalten hab das noch nie gemacht ^^
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“