Balancing Thread in multiplay

An place for english questions !
Langemarck
Schütze
Schütze
Beitrag von Langemarck »

Hey roy :wink: ,
1 JSI vs Ele isnt balanced
true but adrian tends to make quite some spelling mistakes, the ele=js1 is a typo aswell, I'm pritty sure of that! :lol:
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

For Real Warfare WW2 feel hat geschrieben:
beacuse u dont play so often
lol, i play only between 3 of 6 MP games by week and since only RWM 6.31 ;)
off course, not with same name of this forum.
And you ? sorry i never see your name "adrian" in MP game, other pseudo too ?
Dude, he's Ssackalu and no one likes him so he has to use 20 different nick names ;D
Langemarck hat geschrieben:You should use the command 'turn off this trigger' for everything really.
It means STOP this trigger after the action has been carried out once,
in other words if you don't use it, the message will continue playing all game long :lol:
Do you mean "exclude this condition"? Yours makes sense nonetheless, it's just that I#ve never used it.
Roy
Oberst
Oberst

Beitrag von Roy »

Ssack registered as Ssack in this forum, but he forgot his password.
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

Dude, he's Ssackalu and no one likes him so he has to use 20 different nick names
I like to hear that :lol:
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
|FrEaK|Safran
Major
Major
Beitrag von |FrEaK|Safran »

Jap, he spoke about "exclude this condition"...
Forgetting this while sending reinforcements is quite funny :lol:
Nix Signatur, wir haben Weltwirtschaftskrise, da wird an ALLEM gespart, egal wie unsinnig es auch ist ;P
adrian
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von adrian »

Roy hat geschrieben:Ssack registered as Ssack in this forum, but he forgot his password.
no its difficult to register in this forum: :wink:
adrian
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von adrian »

and I thus speak with full knowledge of the facts

and when you balanced
- jagdpanther vs su 100
- nahsorn vs su 100
- Eleph vs 1 JS1 its enough
... it's what for you, not a big LOL ?
t 34 85 (44) has a range shooting more far then model 43
hummm... ok I would check that, but it already seemed to me to have done it, that perhaps changed with 6.7 beta ?
example :3 js vs 1 kt is to much make a calcul: 1 shoot from js 1 "eat" from plate kt 200 so 3 shoots its 600 from his plate and kt need 2 shoots to kill a js 2 sometimes 3 !! is it look balanced for u??
sorry but i dont speak about JS1 vs KT in my example
1 shoot from js 1 "eat" from plate kt 200 so 3 shoots its 600 from his plate and kt need 2 shoots to kill a js 2 sometimes 3
sorry too, but it's never like that in game, because it's a lot less regular, sometimes the shell falls to side and eats only some points and that also dépent if the shell arrives on the side or by back. to check, you will see that the loss of point is really not regular. but that one can speak only about “rangeâ€
adrian
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von adrian »

adrian hat geschrieben:

and I thus speak with full knowledge of the facts

and when you balanced
- jagdpanther vs su 100
- nahsorn vs su 100
- Eleph vs 1 JS1 its enough
... it's what for you, not a big LOL ?
t 34 85 (44) has a range shooting more far then model 43
hummm... ok I would check that, but it already seemed to me to have done it, that perhaps changed with 6.7 beta ?
example :3 js vs 1 kt is to much make a calcul: 1 shoot from js 1 "eat" from plate kt 200 so 3 shoots its 600 from his plate and kt need 2 shoots to kill a js 2 sometimes 3 !! is it look balanced for u??
sorry but i dont speak about JS1 vs KT in my example
1 shoot from js 1 "eat" from plate kt 200 so 3 shoots its 600 from his plate and kt need 2 shoots to kill a js 2 sometimes 3
sorry too, but it's never like that in game, because it's a lot less regular, sometimes the shell falls to side and eats only some points and that also dépent if the shell arrives on the side or by back. to check, you will see that the loss of point is really not regular. but that one can speak only about “rangeâ€
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

Well after reading all your comments and countercomments about balancing units it seems to me as (humble player ,not really an experienced expert,I am sorry etc etc ) that you will continue arguieng about the whole matter till kingdom come ,so there will always be fights and drop outs and godd knows at games .Which at the end means many people feel dissapointed (because of game needs a certain ammount of "fair" rules) and never play again again.And with time the game altogether kaput
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

Sorry again but what I forgot to say is or I want to say is that any game needs a certein ammount of official balance and rules and especially before announced before you start playing .Is like a contract you read and accept or not.In this game you never know what is going to happen... You start and next thing is people start complaining about wether this tank is stronger or that is weaker and walk out and everybody has a "bible" I have made some maps with ,really with pleasure and lot of expectations not for the sake of winning but to make people enjoy and it is really dissapointing that many times (perhaps of ignorance ,mine) it becomes something very sad .SO FOR COMMON SENSE CAN YOU WE ALL GET DOWN AND AGREE TO MAKE SOME SORT OF WHAT "HAVE YOU" BUT COMMON RULES
adrian
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von adrian »

viriato hat geschrieben:Sorry again but what I forgot to say is or I want to say is that any game needs a certein ammount of official balance and rules and especially before announced before you start playing .Is like a contract you read and accept or not.In this game you never know what is going to happen... You start and next thing is people start complaining about wether this tank is stronger or that is weaker and walk out and everybody has a "bible" I have made some maps with ,really with pleasure and lot of expectations not for the sake of winning but to make people enjoy and it is really dissapointing that many times (perhaps of ignorance ,mine) it becomes something very sad .SO FOR COMMON SENSE CAN YOU WE ALL GET DOWN AND AGREE TO MAKE SOME SORT OF WHAT "HAVE YOU" BUT COMMON RULES
well for u viriato i have one word:LOL!! i know ur maps :aaa6 because nobody played!! and about scripting and write his "bible"as u say ..i repeate againe u can script a map because nobody will play!

insults deleted by moderator
-Barbarossa-
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

Maybe instead of just reading (or not even that) you should try UNDERSTANDING some of the posts made here. Your "LOL Y0 SUCK!!111" gets old.

insults deleted by moderator
-Barbarossa-
Roy
Oberst
Oberst

Beitrag von Roy »

Guys, keep calm. And Ssack, dont attack everyone here :wink:
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

[]
well for u viriato i have one word:LOL!! i know ur maps :aaa6 because nobody played!! and about scripting and write his "bible"as u say ..i repeate againe u can script a dumb ass map because nobody will play![/quote]
Now now now ,Do you see me using insults or attacking personaly people?
I was only giving an opinion :aaa2 .
Maybe you are right about some of my maps but I am sure I am not the only one who has encountered the same problem...
The type of comments you make are the typical you find in many games, and enough to ruin any.
I suggest you should be a bit more positive and constructive in your comments and criticism
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

Lamafarmer hat geschrieben:Maybe instead of just reading (or not even that) you should try UNDERSTANDING some of the posts made here, ssuck. Otherwise just fuck off. Your "LOL Y0 SUCK!!111" gets old.
I have been reading them and are interesting but there seems to be a bit of desagreement but I dont fuck off anybody, yet :D
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“