An place for english questions !
Antworten
Gojira
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

No Registration!

Beitrag von Gojira »

Hi,
Some of the english speakingpeople have problems to post here. In my opinion the need for registration is totally rubbish. Why is there a need for registration here? It´s a problem for them to registrate in german menues....-everbody knows that. And by the way- even if there was an english menue to registate here- it would be contraproductive. We want more people on the board and as far as i can see , there are spam posts anyway. LET THEM POST HERE WITHOUT REGISTRATION.
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

U have no idea how many spammbots would be here around if the registration is deaktivated again....

NO CHANCE!
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
pTah
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel
Beitrag von pTah »

so we need an english registration form...
grüße Stephan

Bild
|FrEaK|Safran
Major
Major
Beitrag von |FrEaK|Safran »

What about two Links?

->Registration

---> English
---> Deutsch

I dont see any problems with making two masks...
Nix Signatur, wir haben Weltwirtschaftskrise, da wird an ALLEM gespart, egal wie unsinnig es auch ist ;P
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

That'd be a good Idea, I have a little knowledge of German so I was ok but other people might not be and I understand that, all they'd have to do is copy the file, change a few lines of text and add another link on the menu.

Keep registration! I hate spam! and spammers!
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
Roy
Oberst
Oberst

Beitrag von Roy »

An english registration sheet would be very nice and helpfull.
Ingwio
*S-S-M* - Chef
*S-S-M* - Chef
Re

Beitrag von Ingwio »

I watch for this and looking for an Update.

Greets General Lammers
Geschichte ist die Lüge, auf die man sich geeinigt hat.
Napoleon I. Bonaparte

Webmaster von:
Bild
Bild
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

Hi .I recently joined the forum but nearly all is German .It is sad that Strategy Wargames is offline for so long but this seems to be a good place to get information if i only new a bit of German
pTah
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel
Beitrag von pTah »

viriato hat geschrieben:Hi .I recently joined the forum but nearly all is German .It is sad that Strategy Wargames is offline for so long but this seems to be a good place to get information if i only new a bit of German
i assume that the more english people are joining this forum the more there will be more english postings in this section... and it's no problem if you answer/ask in english in the german threads!

ah yeah, and welcome to the forum! :)
Zuletzt geändert von pTah am 16.04.2007, 22:14, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
grüße Stephan

Bild
Roy
Oberst
Oberst

Beitrag von Roy »

We'll try to give you all new information around the mod here, but its right, many discussions are only active on the german board. We have to get some more people here ;)
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

I'm working on it...

Barbarossa!!! Help please, a message in the readme would be appreciated!!! Thanks in advance :D
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
Roy
Oberst
Oberst

Beitrag von Roy »

I hope we get a message or a link or button in the Multi-Mod-Switcher, that would be great.
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

Yes a link in mms would really help.I do not play very often especialy recently but i still like to keep up to date .I think all the SS 1 and 2 (maybe SS3 if it if it doesnt get too far fetched in complications ) and mods are one of the best dynamic strategic games ever to be designed
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“