The New Third Reich (Off Topic?)

An place for english questions !
cougar6
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von cougar6 »

"Never-ever-ever-never-ever in all human history a steel frame building collapsed due to fire."

http://www.concretecentre.com/main.asp?page=1095

Right. :wink:
Bild
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

this thread is soo gaaay :roll:
pTah
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel
Beitrag von pTah »

Lamafarmer hat geschrieben:this thread is soo gaaay :roll:
for me it's too long. not time to read everything...
grüße Stephan

Bild
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

I like the discussions without end (… and without proof) on the great global plots. brrrrrr :ccc2 what thriller !

According to serious sources too, an army of alliens :ccc3 should not be long in invading us.
Unfortunately it's already true for the france and too late... but for the world ?
PLEASE to help me ! information or intox ? I would like to put my economies at the shelter :wink:
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
Gojira
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Gojira »

Bild

When starting this thread, I didn´t wanna talk about crashing buildings, missiles in the pentagon a.s.o.... I am no architect nor a professionell in statics of buildings. If you´d roll back to the very first linked video, what was the initiation for this thread was the global world anhiliating strategy of the US which is no fiction, which is no theory and which is no UFO story as it´s an open accessable document about the US road map to global domination (look at the thread´s title) the so called "rebuilding america´s
defenses" document which is nowadays realized step by step. It might not be so important for the rest of the world if the 9/11 was an inside job, if it was a "let it happen" thing, or if the US really didn´t know- the result is the same: This is America´s new Pearl Harbour, a new permission to start a war. In many respects this is a war against Europe ( which is reduced to a bridgehead on the eurasian mainland vassaling for the US) and the new upcoming Nations like China and India and the good -old -evil Sovjiets, too.
This was the starting point for the thread and I pleased inmy very first post to have seen the film before posting here, cause this was what I wanted to talk about: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &q=ruppert

The author of the video (Mike Ruppert) released drug involvement of the CIA and got fired when he as a drug detective didn´t cooperate with the CIA. Furthermore he claimed the former Executive Chief of the CIA in a popular press conference. This resulted that this CIA director didn´t become minister of defense of the clinton administration.
Meanwhile Ruppert left the states due to repressions of the secret services. His film is worth watching.

The thread led into a direction where the discussion leads into an, at the moment, unanswerable direction, I admit that.

Kind regards; Gojira
Gojira
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Gojira »

Probably my last post in here

Michael Ruppert is the author of Crossing The Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil. Published in September 2004 and is one of the three best-selling books globally and in the US about the attacks of 9/11. Rubicon is the only book to show that Vice President Richard Cheney, the US government and Wall Street had a well-developed awareness of Peak Oil before the 9/11 attacks and that US policy since then has been consistent with Peak Oil imperatives. In May, 2006 Crossing the Rubicon was added to the Harvard School of Business library and released in a French version with distribution throughout all major book stores in France....

....Mike is also the publisher/editor of From The Wilderness, a newsletter read in more than 50 countries around the world. Its subscribers include 60-plus members of the US congress, professors at more than 40 universities around the world, and major business and economic leaders. Since 9/11 Mike has been in demand as a university lecturer and has spoken on Peak Oil and 9/11 in nine countries. Recently, at the request of Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, he served as an official questioner during a Congressional briefing looking into unanswered questions and the unaddressed flaws of the Keane Commission report....

....Mike is a former LAPD narcotics investigator, whistleblower and a 1973 Honors Graduate of UCLA in Political Science. After attempting to expose this he was forced out of LAPD in 1978 while earning the highest rating reports possible and having no pending disciplinary actions. In 1996, after 18 years of struggle, he finally achieved one of his deepest wishes in a face to face public encounter with then CIA Director John Deutch on national television. Washington sources later told Mike that Deutch's mishandling of the encounter cost him a guaranteed appointment as Secretary of Defense....

With this knowledge in mind, I please you to watch the following short clip and what he says about the involvements of the present US-Administration
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &q=ruppert
(28minutes)

for our german readers here:

Die "Karte", die er in diesem Buch präsentiert, verdächtigt ohne Umschweife den US-Vizepräsidenten Richard Cheney als Haupttäter der Massenmorde vom 11. September 2001. Cheney habe die Attentate auf das World Trade Center und das Pentagon geplant; habe am 11. September an der Spitze eines separaten Befehls-, Durchführungs- und Kommunikationssystems gestanden; habe mit seiner Truppe sowohl das zuständige Nationale Militärische Kommandozentrum (NMCC) mit Sitz im Vereinigten Stab der Waffengattungen im Pentagon ersetzt als auch das Krisenzentrum im Weißen Haus. Er habe sich dabei auf den US Secret Service gestützt......
(Amazon.de)

Das Buch eines Verschwörungsspinners wird nicht in die Bibliothek von Harvard aufgenommen und auch nicht von Kongressmitgliedern gelesen.

Best regards,
Gojira
jlved

Beitrag von jlved »

Thanks to gogira for this topic.
I can't speak about this subject because my english is really too bad.
But for me, the 911 thruth is a good way to initiate the people to the right reading of our world today.
I think it is important that each one who understands that the wars of todays are parts of the neoconservatives plan explain his point of view on the internet or in others places because mainstream medias are really locked.
France fell in the NWO range (with our new president sarkosy - friend of Bush). This one and his friends (Lagardere, Bouygues, Bolloré etc.) controls more than 90% of our mainstream medias (TV & Press).
Now it will be more hard to explain to the people what really happens in the world.

keep up the good job.

Just a link for those who want to learn more on 911 events and geopolitic (multilingual) :
http://www.voltairenet.org/en

ps : I'm not waiting for any reply.
Zuletzt geändert von jlved am 12.05.2007, 13:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Gojira
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Gojira »

Hi Jilved ^^

I know I wrote I´d probably won´t post again, but call me a liar, I have to do this post.

Those of you, who believe in the free press of his/her´s own country, I´d like to pose a question to you:

"What? Huh?! IMPEACHMENT DICK CHENEY!!!!!????" Thats what I thought when I saw this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP6HgbtssFI
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH OUR MEDIA?

@ Cougar (and all the others of course too):

We struggled around a lot about the fall of the towers, temperature of steel, melting points, steel wires a.s.o.

I have some intersting aspects I´d like your critic reply to hear:

1) For example, the One Meridian Plaza fire in Philadelphia in 1991 burned for 18 hours and was described by local officials as

"The most significant fire in this century…The fire caused window breakage, cracking of granite, and failures of spandrel panel connections. Despite the severity and duration of the fire, as evidenced by the damage the building sustained, no part of the building collapsed… All other cases of large fires in steel framed buildings were characterized by extensive window breakage, large areas of emergent flames and went on for several hours. The fires in the WTC towers did none of these things.

Please Remember that the fires didn´t spread to other storeys- or did they? They always were close to the place of impact weren´t they? Did u see any inferno in the towers? When the plane hit the tower, I agree there´s a huge explosion, but then? Just small fires and lots lots lots of smoke...
If there was such an enormous heat to weaken even steel, why were the windows not broken? In any case, steel wired frames or not, reaching the necessary temperatures to make steel weak causes in any case the crash of the windows. You agree?

2) Virtually every piece of concrete material "shattered into dust." Where did the energy come from? Similarly, by what means was very fine concrete dust ejected from the top of the building very early in the collapse. Each collapse produced a lot of fine dust. Where does the energy come from to turn all this reinforced concrete into dust?

3) The speed of crashing down (Both towers fell within nearly 10 seconds which is free fall speed): "Can we really believe that the upper part of the buildings encountered virtually no resistance from the lower parts?" How "could the debris crush 100 steel and concrete floors while falling as fast as objects fall through air?"

4) The official story doesn’t explain why the South Tower collapsed first. Since it would take considerable time for fire to heat steel to its own temperature, all things equal, the South Tower, which was struck 17 minutes later than the North Tower, should have collapsed later, not 29 minutes earlier. This is even more surprising since the fires in the South Tower were much smaller. This "reversal of expectations suggests that the collapse of these buildings was caused by something other than the fires."

Explosion Not Collapse

Evidence of the use of explosives can be seen in that the Towers didn’t fall straight down, they exploded. Huge amounts of powder was "ejected horizontally from the building with such force that the buildings were surrounded by enormous dust clouds that were perhaps three times the width of the buildings themselves." Could any other power besides explosives turn concrete into powder and then eject it horizontally? And "some of the photographs show rather large pieces of the tower were thrown out 150 feet or more." (NPH, pp. 18-19)

Gerard Holmgren also points to the apparent floor-by-floor explosion (not collapse) of the Twin Towers and explains some of the physics involved. He finds that the conversion of the Towers into " a free falling collection of disconnected rubble," is possible only through "coordinated… demolition techniques." And:

As if that isn’t enough, we have the resistance paradox. This phrase has been coined to describe the fact that not only did the towers fall at a speed, which indicates negligible resistance, but at the same time they ground themselves into fine dust while still standing.

This is impossible under the law of conservation of energy.

If one were to postulate that somehow the entire building was—without any planning—miraculously and symmetrically disembodied, enabling it to fall without resistance, then it leaves nothing to explain the pulverization of the concrete. Such pulverization can only come from a high resistance collision. On the other hand, if you postulate extreme collision forces within the falling building, grinding the falling concrete into fine dust on its way down, then there is nothing to explain the resistance free fall of the speed. There can’t simultaneously be both high resistance—causing grinding of the concrete into dust—and negligible resistance allowing a fall at the same speed as through air.

Only the input of extra energy—an orchestrated demolition, explains the simultaneous presence of both factors.

I copied and pasted from here: http://desip.igc.org/NoPlanesOn911.html#6
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

Kucinich's wife is kinda hot btw. And from Britain. And much taller than Kucinich himself, which looks funney. :D

Bild

GO KUCINICH GO heh
He's also going for the presidency btw.
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Tijn »

Hi Gojira, and all the others of course too,

If you're able to find so much "evidence" on the net in support of conspiracy theories through Google, then it will be just as easy for you to find debunks of all the claims you cite, supported by as many counter-experts and witnesses.

For every conspiracy theory that's brought up, 2 others emerge taking the first one apart, problem is that the latter are hardly taken serious, for non-ordinary theories are much more enticing, as it seems to give an opportunity for a more exiting reality than the dull reality of daily life routine.

Good and sound scholarship demands looking at all sides of the story, and going back to the original source, something that is sorely lacking on most of the pages, spreading half-quotes, and half-truths. Although I consider myself to be a religious person, let that be said before hurting someone's feelings ;) - certain ideas presented with religious like conviction in conspirary theories are resistant to proof or facts establishing the contrary. Bottom line is : what DO you want to believe?

my 2 cts.

Regards,
Martijn

Gojira hat geschrieben:Hi Jilved ^^

I know I wrote I´d probably won´t post again, but call me a liar, I have to do this post.

Those of you, who believe in the free press of his/her´s own country, I´d like to pose a question to you:

"What? Huh?! IMPEACHMENT DICK CHENEY!!!!!????" Thats what I thought when I saw this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP6HgbtssFI
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH OUR MEDIA?

@ Cougar (and all the others of course too):

We struggled around a lot about the fall of the towers, temperature of steel, melting points, steel wires a.s.o.

I have some intersting aspects I´d like your critic reply to hear:

1) For example, the One Meridian Plaza fire in Philadelphia in 1991 burned for 18 hours and was described by local officials as

"The most significant fire in this century…The fire caused window breakage, cracking of granite, and failures of spandrel panel connections. Despite the severity and duration of the fire, as evidenced by the damage the building sustained, no part of the building collapsed… All other cases of large fires in steel framed buildings were characterized by extensive window breakage, large areas of emergent flames and went on for several hours. The fires in the WTC towers did none of these things.

Please Remember that the fires didn´t spread to other storeys- or did they? They always were close to the place of impact weren´t they? Did u see any inferno in the towers? When the plane hit the tower, I agree there´s a huge explosion, but then? Just small fires and lots lots lots of smoke...
If there was such an enormous heat to weaken even steel, why were the windows not broken? In any case, steel wired frames or not, reaching the necessary temperatures to make steel weak causes in any case the crash of the windows. You agree?

2) Virtually every piece of concrete material "shattered into dust." Where did the energy come from? Similarly, by what means was very fine concrete dust ejected from the top of the building very early in the collapse. Each collapse produced a lot of fine dust. Where does the energy come from to turn all this reinforced concrete into dust?

3) The speed of crashing down (Both towers fell within nearly 10 seconds which is free fall speed): "Can we really believe that the upper part of the buildings encountered virtually no resistance from the lower parts?" How "could the debris crush 100 steel and concrete floors while falling as fast as objects fall through air?"

4) The official story doesn’t explain why the South Tower collapsed first. Since it would take considerable time for fire to heat steel to its own temperature, all things equal, the South Tower, which was struck 17 minutes later than the North Tower, should have collapsed later, not 29 minutes earlier. This is even more surprising since the fires in the South Tower were much smaller. This "reversal of expectations suggests that the collapse of these buildings was caused by something other than the fires."

Explosion Not Collapse

Evidence of the use of explosives can be seen in that the Towers didn’t fall straight down, they exploded. Huge amounts of powder was "ejected horizontally from the building with such force that the buildings were surrounded by enormous dust clouds that were perhaps three times the width of the buildings themselves." Could any other power besides explosives turn concrete into powder and then eject it horizontally? And "some of the photographs show rather large pieces of the tower were thrown out 150 feet or more." (NPH, pp. 18-19)

Gerard Holmgren also points to the apparent floor-by-floor explosion (not collapse) of the Twin Towers and explains some of the physics involved. He finds that the conversion of the Towers into " a free falling collection of disconnected rubble," is possible only through "coordinated… demolition techniques." And:

As if that isn’t enough, we have the resistance paradox. This phrase has been coined to describe the fact that not only did the towers fall at a speed, which indicates negligible resistance, but at the same time they ground themselves into fine dust while still standing.

This is impossible under the law of conservation of energy.

If one were to postulate that somehow the entire building was—without any planning—miraculously and symmetrically disembodied, enabling it to fall without resistance, then it leaves nothing to explain the pulverization of the concrete. Such pulverization can only come from a high resistance collision. On the other hand, if you postulate extreme collision forces within the falling building, grinding the falling concrete into fine dust on its way down, then there is nothing to explain the resistance free fall of the speed. There can’t simultaneously be both high resistance—causing grinding of the concrete into dust—and negligible resistance allowing a fall at the same speed as through air.

Only the input of extra energy—an orchestrated demolition, explains the simultaneous presence of both factors.

I copied and pasted from here: http://desip.igc.org/NoPlanesOn911.html#6
Gojira
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Gojira »

Critics welcome, thanks for your cents, I collect them all^^
This argumentation does not deal with Buildings, explosives or anything else. The author moved to venezuela last year, as his office has been destructed by unknown persons.

January 18, 2005 (FTW) - In an argument of over 600 pages and 1,000 footnotes, Crossing the Rubicon makes the case for official complicity within the U.S. government and names Dick Cheney as the prime suspect in the crimes of 9/11. Since the publication of this book (to which I had the privilege of contributing a chapter), many people have asked to hear the case against Cheney argued "short & sweet."

I will make it as short as possible, but it can never be sweet.
There are 3 major points made within this book that are crucial to proving Cheney's guilt. I shall first list them and then go on to prove each point as laid out in Crossing the Rubicon.

1. Means - Dick Cheney and the Secret Service: Dick Cheney was running a completely separate chain of Command & Control via the Secret Service, assuring the paralysis of Air Force response on 9/11. The Secret Service has the technology to see the same radar screens the FAA sees in real time. They also have the legal authority and technological capability to take supreme command in cases of national emergency. Dick Cheney was the acting Commander in Chief on 9/11. (Click here for a summary of these points)

2. Motive - Peak Oil: At some point between 2000 and 2007, world oil production reaches its peak; from that point on, every barrel of oil is going to be harder to find, more expensive to recover, and more valuable to those who recover and control it. Dick Cheney was well aware of the coming Peak Oil crisis at least as early as 1999, and 9/11 provided the pretext for the series of energy wars that Cheney stated, "will not end in our lifetime." (Click here for a summary of these points)

3. Opportunity - 9/11 War Games: The Air Force was running multiple war games on the morning of 9/11 simulating hijackings over the continental United States that included (at least) one "live-fly" exercise as well as simulations that placed "false blips" on FAA radar screens. These war games eerily mirrored the real events of 9/11 to the point of the Air Force running drills involving hijacked aircraft as the 9/11 plot actually unfolded. The war games & terror drills played a critical role in ensuring no Air Force fighter jocks - who had trained their entire lives for this moment - would be able to prevent the attacks from succeeding. These exercises were under Dick Cheney's management. (Click here for a summary of these points)

Here is the supporting documentation as laid out in Crossing the Rubicon, making a legal case against Dick Cheney for the crimes of 9/11.

• MEANS: Dick Cheney and the Secret Service
As the 9/11 plot unfolded, it has been reported that Secret Service whisked Dick Cheney into an underground presidential bunker at 9:03. 1 This establishes that the Secret Service was in the loop giving orders by at least 9:03, and almost certainly much earlier, as we will show.

Former counter-terrorism advisor Richard Clarke writes in Against All Enemies: "Secret Service had a system that allowed them to see what FAA's radar was seeing." The Kean Commission (also known as the 9/11 Commission) would have us believe that the chain of command on 9/11 was a complex web, but in reality the Secret Service had the authority to communicate presidential and vice presidential orders directly to fighter pilots in the air. 2

In Air War Over America, a book commissioned by the Air Force documenting the morning of 9/11, it is stated that the FAA contacted Otis Air Force base informing them Flight 11 was headed to Manhattan and had lost its identification signal by 8:30. 3 This indicates Secret Service was in the loop by the same time, or shortly thereafter, since they are able to see FAA radar screens in real time and FAA is reaching out to the military. There is no question that by 8:45 at the absolute latest, likely much earlier, Secret Service is in the decision-making loop. They were most likely in the loop after 8:15 when flight 11 turned its transponder off.

National Special Security Event
It is the Secret Service who has the legal mandate to take supreme command in case of a scheduled major event - or an unplanned major emergency - on American soil; these are designated "National Special Security Events." The Atlanta Olympic Games and the Republican & Democratic National Conventions are notable examples of NSSE's. In preparation, the Secret Service runs training initiatives of simulated attacks and field exercises for such events. 4

The Secret Service works with state and local authorities as well as the military to coordinate security efforts; it has the best communication system of any agency in the country; and its personnel are always present with both the President and Vice President - making it the perfect agency to take supreme command in case of a major emergency on American soil. 5

When 9/11 occurred, the legal framework was in place to allow the Secret Service to take supreme command over any and all American agencies, including the Air Force. 6

Richard Clarke writes in Against All Enemies: "I was amazed at the speed of the decisions coming from Cheney and, through him, from Bush." 7 This is to be expected. Everything was in place for the Commander in Chief to be calling all the shots as the 9/11 plot unfolded, but Bush was in an elementary school reading about goats with Secret Service agents right beside him.

Bush's Secret Service detail was in real-time communication not only with the FAA, but also the PEOC (Presidential Emergency Operations Center), into which Dick Cheney had reportedly been whisked by the Secret Service. While Bush continued his elementary school photo-op after being told, "America is under attack," Ari Fleischer - according to the Washington Times, 10/7/02 - caught the president's eye and held up a handwritten sign that said "DON'T SAY ANYTHING YET." 8 Bush was intentionally being kept out of the decision-making loop during the critical moments of 9/11. The Vice President has no place in the official military chain of command.9

Thus far we have established that:

1. Secret Service was the supreme command on 9/11.
2. Bush was not in the role of Commander in Chief at critical times on 9/11.
3. The acting Commander in Chief as the 9/11 plot unfolded was Dick Cheney.

• MOTIVE: Peak Oil
By definition, world hydrocarbon (oil and gas) production peaks when half the planet's reserves have been used up. After that point, every barrel of oil will be harder to find, more expensive to obtain, and more valuable to whoever controls it. Many of the world's foremost experts place that peak between 2000 and 2007.

We live in a global economic system based on endless growth, and that growth is only possible with endless hydrocarbons to burn. Demand for oil and gas is increasing at staggering rates; after peak, there will be demand that simply cannot be met, and energy prices will rise inexorably.

The resulting economic catastrophe may see oil hit $100 per barrel before the end of this decade. Oil not only keeps us warm and moves our cars, it is used to make all plastics and is, together with natural gas, the most important ingredient keeping modern agriculture afloat. It is a little known fact that for every 1 calorie of food energy produced, 10 calories of hydrocarbons are consumed. 10

We eat oil.

Without cheap oil, billions of people will freeze or starve and unfortunately, there is no combination of renewable energy sources that can replace oil and gas consumption without massive conservation efforts that are nowhere in sight.

Cheney knew about this.

There are no national plans for conservation in America. As Dick Cheney has stated, "The American way of life is not negotiable." Over-consumption is as American as apple pie. Many industry experts have been speaking to the reality of Peak Oil for some time. One of those experts - perhaps the most prominent in the world - was in Dick Cheney's National Energy Policy Development Group (NEPDG).

Just four days after Dick Cheney became Vice President he convened the NEPDG. 11 Among the experts whose opinion Cheney paid for (with taxpayer dollars) was Matthew Simmons, one of the most respected energy investment bankers in the world. Simmons has been speaking out about Peak Oil for years, and there is no question that the urgent story of Peak Oil is what he told Cheney's NEPDG.

The content of the NEPDG documentation has been illegally withheld from the American public with a rubber stamp of approval from the Supreme Court. FTW has always contended that the deepest, darkest secrets of 9/11 are in those documents. That's why they've been guarded so tightly.

Cheney knew about Peak Oil in 1999 as CEO of Halliburton, long before was Vice President. A speech he gave at the London Institute of Petroleum demonstrates this clearly. 12

As stated in Crossing the Rubicon, "By way of confirmation, people in and close to the oil industry are reporting that increased drilling is not resulting as yet in significantly increased supply." 13

A crisis of this magnitude required a crisis plan, something the Neo-Liberals didn't have. The Neo-Conservatives, including Dick Cheney, had such a plan: manufacture a crisis - one that had long been imagined as necessary by elite planners inside the national security state 14- and use it to maintain permanent war to steal the world's last remaining hydrocarbons and temporarily stave off the Peak Oil crisis.

• OPPORTUNITY: 9/11 War Games - a perfect "match"
On May 8, 2001 - four months prior to 9/11 - the president placed Dick Cheney in charge of "[A]ll federal programs dealing with weapons of mass destruction consequence management within the Departments of Defense, Health and Human Services, Justice, and Energy, the Environmental Protection Agency, and other federal agencies…" This included all "training and planning" which needed to be "seamlessly integrated, harmonious and comprehensive" in order to "maximize effectiveness." This mandate created the Office of National Preparedness in FEMA, overseen by Dick Cheney. 15

Dick Cheney was placed directly in charge of managing the seamless integration of all training exercises throughout the entire federal government and all military agencies. On 9/11 Cheney oversaw multiple war games and terror drills, including several exercises of NORAD, the Air Force agency whose mandate is to "watch the sky."

The evening before September 11th, 2001, the National Security Agency intercepted a communication between Khalid Shaikh Muhammad and the alleged ringleader of the 9/11 attacks, Mohammed Atta. The communication stated, "The match is about to begin."

Were they "matching" their activities to the war games? Was the attack a rigged "match" between the defenders on one side, and the attackers with their accomplices on the other?

The Whitehouse was so infuriated when this communication leaked from the Senate Intelligence Committee that they threatened Senators with polygraphs and office searches for disclosing classified information. This leak struck a nerve within the Whitehouse.

We know multiple Air Force war games were running on the morning of 9/11, as documented extensively in the mainstream press. 16 What Crossing the Rubicon has documented conclusively is that there was a live-fly drill taking place on 9/11 titled Vigilant Warrior. Richard Clarke disclosed the name of this drill on page 4 of his book, but it was Major Don Arias of NORAD who confirmed the definition of the title "Warrior" to Mike Ruppert via email.

Warrior = JCS/HQ NORAD sponsored FTX, or field training exercise (live-fly). 17

That means that the Vigilant Warrior drill conducted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff involved at least one real commercial aircraft in the skies, intended to simulate exactly the kind of airliner hijack emergency presented on 9/11. Coincidence?

This was further supported by an April 18 2004 USA Today article titled, "NORAD had drills of jets as weapons." The report cited NORAD officials who confirmed live-fly drills were conducted using hijacked airliners originating from the continental United States used as weapons crashing into targets including the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. The specific drill USA Today referred to was "planned in July [2001] and conducted later" - likely on 9/11 itself. 18

Remember, on 9/11 the Bush administration claimed it had "no idea" aircraft would be used as weapons. Then why were they drilling such scenarios before and during 9/11? The Whitehouse dodged this by saying it wasn't aware of these drills but that is a transparent lie. The drills took place in the Whitehouse! 19

Secret Service runs simulated attack field exercises - exactly what Vigilant Warrior was. This Joint Chiefs of Staff drill was likely being run through Secret Service lines of communication by a central command under Cheney's control. 20

Additional war games on 9/11 included Northern Vigilance, an exercise that pulled Air Force fighters from the east coast of the United States up into Canada and Alaska simulating an attack out of Russia. All of those fighters were rendered useless as the 9/11 plot unfolded - too far away to respond.

One of the components of this drill included "false blips" (radar injects simulating aircraft in flight) placed on FAA radar screens. 21 At one point FAA head Jane Garvey said they suspected up to 11 hijackings on 9/11. Was she saying they couldn't determine which were real, which were simulated, and which were live-fly military exercises?

Regardless, all of this rendered Air Force response on 9/11 useless.

In Air War Over America it is documented that General Arnold of NORAD didn't pull out of the war game titled Vigilant Guardian until reports of flight 93 being hijacked were coming in. That was at 9:16, a total of 54 minutes after it was known that flight 11 was a hijacking. 22 What took so long? Were there still "false blips" on FAA radar screens at this time?

There were likely false blips on screen even after 9:16. The Kean Commission's report introduced "phantom flight-11" as being reported by the FAA at 9:25 on 9/11. The FAA reported flight 11 was heading to Washington D.C. at that time when in fact it had already struck the World Trade Center. The Kean Commission's report stated they were "unable to locate the source of the mistaken FAA information." 23

"Phantom flight-11" was a false blip, but since the war games are classified, specific information on "false blips" and other details can't be reported.

Now imagine being an air traffic controller with both real planes and "false blips" simulating hijackings on your screens when suddenly there are real, multiple, hijackings. Where do you send the few Air Force fighters that you have? You can't guess wrong, you don't have enough assets for that. The FAA doesn't even make that decision, the military does. The Kean Commission managed to scapegoat the FAA in their report, but the Air Force itself confirmed the FAA did its job properly on 9/11 in Air War Over America. 24

There were more 9/11 war games including Northern Guardian, Northern Denial (recently confirmed by an Assistant Editor at Harper's magazine) and an unnamed National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) drill for a plane crashing into NRO headquarters at precisely the time of an actual crash in New York.

Another coincidence?

War games, terror drills and exercises are run by the military quite frequently. In this case, they mirrored the real attacks of 9/11 with such shocking congruence as to be beyond the realm of coincidence.

This is made clear when we consider the warnings that had flooded U.S. Intelligence prior to 9/11, indicating that terrorists were planning to hijack aircraft and crash them into American targets on the ground during the week of September 9th, 2001. 25 With that type of information, who in their right mind would then schedule war games that would leave New York and Washington D.C. completely undefended?

We've already shown that the man in charge of managing all such programs was Dick Cheney. Among the central decision-makers for the scheduling of so many simultaneous exercises would be Dick Cheney and Ralph Eberhart, head of NORAD.

It certainly was a perfect "match."

The Maestro
The most important revelation made about the 9/11 war games comes again from Major Don Arias of NORAD. With multiple war games running, there had to be someone coordinating them.

"Yes, there is an exercise maestro," said Don Arias in a phone interview. 26

So who was the maestro?

Mike Ruppert called every relevant military and government office looking for an answer to this question and received no response. At the final 9/11 Commission hearing on June 17, 2004, I asked General Ralph Eberhart - the man in charge of NORAD on 9/11 - who was in charge of coordinating the war games that day. His only response was, "No comment." None of the commissioners, including Chairman Kean, could answer this question. 27

FTW's research has concluded the maestro was either Dick Cheney, Ralph "Ed" Eberhart, or both. Whoever the maestro was, he was certainly under Cheney's management as per the May 2001 presidential mandate.

Additionally, Tripod II was a bio-terror exercise being set-up on the west side of lower Manhattan, reportedly scheduled to begin the next day. This exercise was being coordinated with FEMA and the Department of Justice - two of the agencies placed directly under Cheney's control in May of 2001 by presidential mandate.

Another coincidence?

There is no question that Cheney would be responsible for managing this exercise. The Tripod II drill became the command & control emergency response center on 9/11. The command center in WTC 7 was reportedly evacuated by 9:30 on 9/11, but Tripod II provided a new command center organized just as the original was. 28 How convenient.

The Air Force war games ensured the air attack would be successful, and Tripod II assured Cheney would have control of the response to the crisis of his making. Matching the war games with hijackings - or hijacking the war games - was the opportunity for Cheney to help ensure the 9/11 attacks would be successful, justifying what he calls, "The war that will not end in our lifetimes." The "war on terror" is actually a war for the world's last remaining hydrocarbon reserves. This energy war is a response to a coming energy crisis that Cheney was well aware of at least as early as 1999.

Conclusion
Crossing the Rubicon demonstrates much more than is presented here. The book goes into the failures of the 9/11 Commission, 9/11 insider trading, the curtailing of civil liberties, coming economic crisis, biological warfare, the real history of the Osama bin Laden, and many other issues critical to an understanding of today's historical reality.

Crossing the Rubicon also looks into the evolution of PROMIS software, a well-documented artificial intelligence and datamining program whose current descendants played an integral role in the crimes of 9/11. As Dick Cheney was running a separate chain of command via the Secret Service, he also had the capability to intervene in the functions of the FAA through an evolution of PROMIS software developed and sold by Ptech, Inc. - a company funded by Saudi terrorist financier Yassin Al Qadi. Al Qadi claims he met Dick Cheney in Jeddah before he was Vice President, a claim Cheney hasn't publicly refuted. FTW will soon be releasing an in-depth report on Ptech and its role in the crimes of 9/11.

What we have placed in front of you here is the legal case against Dick Cheney and other persons of interest within the U.S. government. Such evidence should constitute the foundation for articles of impeachment and criminal prosecution against George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and their accomplices.

IN SHORT:

The following is a synopsis of the case against Dick Cheney who was named as the prime suspect in the crimes on 9/11 by Michael C. Ruppert in Crossing the Rubicon.

MEANS: Dick Cheney and the Secret Service
Cheney was Commander in Chief on 9/11 calling the shots via Secret Service.

* Secret Service has the legal authority to take supreme command over all agencies in the United States in time of a national emergency on U.S. soil. Even the Air Force recognizes Secret Service supremacy.
* Secret Service has the highest technological communication systems of any agency in the U.S. - as it should.
* On 9/11 Secret Service had the technology to see FAA radar screens in real time.
* Secret Service was in the decision-making loop as early as 8:15am on 9/11, no later than 8:45am.
* Everything was in place on 9/11 for the Commander in Chief to have full supreme control of the Air Force via the Secret Service communication systems and legal mandate to take supreme command.
* However, Bush was reading about goats in Booker Elementary School. Secret Service was within arms' reach, and they chose to keep him there as the 9/11 plot unfolded. Bush's Secret Service detail was in full communication with Cheney's Secret Service agents in the PEOC (Presidential Emergency Operations Center) as the 9/11 plot unfolded.
* Dick Cheney was the acting Commander in Chief on 9/11 and Secret Service was the supreme command.

MOTIVE: Peak Oil
The world is about to start running out of oil.

* Half of the world's oil has been, or is about to be, exhausted.
* Once that midpoint is crossed, every barrel of oil will be harder to find, and more expensive, as demand grows. Controlling the last remaining oil reserves is the key to controlling the world.
* Almost everything in modern society - vehicles, buildings, bridges, weapons, consumer products, and much more - consumes oil in its manufacture, its operation, or both.
* Cheap and abundant hydrocarbon energy keeps the industrial world warm and cooks our food. Most houses are heated with natural gas.
* We "eat" oil and natural gas: For every 1-calorie of food energy produced, 10 calories of hydrocarbon energy is consumed.
* Four days after becoming Vice President, Dick Cheney convened his National Energy Policy Development Group (NEPDG) in which he received extensive information on Peak Oil from world-renowned experts. He has refused to release the documents from those hearings to Congress or the American people. FTW has always contended that the deepest, darkest secrets of 9/11 lie in those documents.
* Dick Cheney knew about Peak Oil at least as early as 1999. He knows the economic impact of oil depletion and the catastrophic effects that will result.
* 9/11 made possible what Dick Cheney called, "The war that won't end in our lifetimes." This is a war that is chasing the last remaining hydrocarbons across the globe. The "war on terror" is in reality an energy war and 9/11 was its pretext.

OPPORTUNITY: 9/11 War Games
Cheney was managing multiple war games and terror drills on 9/11 that paralyzed U.S. Air Force response.

* In May of 2001 Dick Cheney was placed directly in charge of managing the "seamless integration" of all training exercises throughout the federal government and military agencies by presidential mandate.
* The morning of 9/11 began with multiple training exercises of war games and terror drills which Cheney, as mandated by the president, was placed in charge of managing.
* War games & terror drills included live-fly exercises with military aircraft posing as hijacked aircraft over the United States, as well as simulated exercises that placed "false blips" (radar injects indicating virtual planes) on FAA radar screens. One exercise titled NORTHERN VIGILANCE pulled Air Force fighters up into Canada simulating a Russian air attack, so there were very few fighters remaining on the east coast to respond. All of this paralyzed Air Force response ensuring that fighter jocks couldn't stop 9/11.
* An unknown individual or command center referred to by Major Don Arias of NORAD as the "maestro" coordinated the war games. It is possible there was more than one maestro, but no one will name names. FTW has asked this question of everyone in relevant government and military positions, to no avail. Our investigation has found the maestro was either Dick Cheney, General Ralph "Ed" Eberhart, or both.
* Whoever was coordinating the Air Force war games was under the management and direction of Dick Cheney, who was also in charge of managing a terror drill being set up on the West Side of downtown New York on 9/11 titled Tripod 2. This exercise set up a command and control center on 9/11 that was configured exactly like the one lost that morning in WTC 7. It was the perfect command center to respond to the crisis, and it was under Dick Cheney's management before the hijackings occurred. How convenient.
* Dick Cheney was one of the main government officials deciding that such extensive war games would take place on 9/11. This was when American intelligence had collected dozens of warnings from governments and intelligence agencies indicating that terrorists were planning to hijack civilian aircraft and crash them into American targets on the ground during the week of September 9th, 2001.

Personal Annotation:

There´s not just a single evidence to convince me completely. But the chain of aspects leaves me no other choice than to believe, that the official version of 9/11 is a hoax. Any part of the officially presented story is inlogical and has huge ammounts of science fiction- in my opinion.

Greetz

http://fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/0 ... case.shtml
kopfabhassan
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant
Beitrag von kopfabhassan »

@Goji

ich dachte du wolltest mit deinen Theorien aufhören.
Du hattest doch etwas von letztem Post erzählt?
Zitate:

1.oder mit das Programm 2.ich komm nicht wieter Merdè 3.ich bekomme das nicht zum leufen (Final) 4.und wer bis du den für einer
auch so einer wie Lamafarmer wen ja da gut nacht Deutschland 5.Aber keiner war mal in einen La Guerre 6.Ich kaufe das nicht für 49,95 ,für ein 10 ja 7.ich mach kein kampf mit die ok8.Dein Deutsch ist ok 9.nicht den scheiss Forever der ist Mühl , Merdè HS2 ist genau richtig und besser als RWM 10.Schlauchboote wahrum nicht toole idee Danke11.@ kopf ab
und das ist dein Oder für den Forumwechter
Gojira
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Gojira »

Hab gelogen :P ( Spass- hatte es echt net mehr vor)
Wollt ich ja, aber das musste ich doch noch los werden^^
Greetz

Hmpf, also etwas lässt mir da aber doch keine Ruhe, genau gesagt deine Formulierungen- sie sind, na ja, etwas unreflektiert.
ich dachte du wolltest mit deinen Theorien aufhören.

Keine dieser Theorien ist von mir, ich hab sie nur zusammen getragen- ohne auf den negativen Beigeschmack der Formulierung weiter eingehen wollend-> back to english please.
Gojira
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Gojira »

After a short view at the thread, there are some annotations I´d like make some states about.

First of all, I found a new video, in which John Kerry assumes, that WTC7, the third tower that collapsed on 9/11 and which only few people noticed att all, that WTC WAS CONTRELLED DEMOLITIONED. You don´t believe me? Watch
yourself:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn4Yx1MT ... ed&search=

So let me ask: Why for heaven´s sake were they able to blow up a more than 40 storey high building within a day? A controlled demolition needs weeks of planning- do NY Buildings usually have explosives inside?

@ Tijn, Langemark, For Real Warfare Feel and some more:

I understand any refusals versus my posts I did here- It´s hard to believe, and the fear of the felt responsibility when accepting the pössibity, that there´s something going on... something one might have to fight against...
I know this very well and I think it´s sometimes easier to believe the official version, as it offers safety. I made my choice, and I would like to inform here about things I found out- or believe to have found out ( I´m a human as well).

Nowadays, it´s very unpopular to talk about things like conspiracies. This term is a stigmata. Able to destruct anyones reputaion and trustworthyness- espescially For Real Warfare Feel´s (Shaddock?) posts were very agressive - you even stated every post I have ever made here would have lost it´s credit...

I was fully aware of the fact, that starting this thread would go hand in hand with discussions like this and probably a loss of reputation with regard to my person. I can deal with that.
Bottom line is : what DO you want to believe?
I do not want to believe Stijn, I want to comprehend- that´s a difference. And I have read things, that shattered my worldview.

Conspiracies =Theories?

Some examples:

If anybody told you in the time of 1941-1945 about a confidential program in which 100 000 people are involved and which´s subject was to gain the ultimate weapon- million times stronger than any known weapon before- wouldn´t you have called it an "ultimate conspiracy theory" at that time? Wouldn´t you have called him nutty until you saw the nuclear clowd over Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

If somebody told you, the US Army has attacked it´s own cruiser ship USS Liberty in 1967 to legitimate the vietnam war- wouldn´t you have called it a "conspiracy theory?

Or as a german in the 30ies when the Reichstag´s fired has happened- would´nd you have called anybody, who might have said it was the Nazies themselves, called a conspiracy theoretic?

Or the fake attack of "Project Himmler" to legitimate the rush over Poland- would you dudes have been able to doubt the official version?

Of course! We have our media, we have laws, WE HAVE DEMOCRACY!
There are rulez for our politicians, our media are very, objective, informing well a.s.o, a.s.o

These are the same things, the germans of the 30ies had believed in, these are the same things the americans had believed in when they left for vietnam and these are the same things the americans believed in, when they headed for Iraq.

So called "false flag attacks" have ever occured in human history and this is surely the biggest ever happened.

So, as we are all so intelligent and well informed citizens of our democratic and countries full of rulez, let me ask some questions:

Why were you not informed by your great media about WTC 7? Why did you need this thread to gain that information?

Why does our Media does´t pose the question, why WTC isn´t even mentioned in the official comission´s report?

Why wasn´t anything in TV about the ambitions to impeach Cheney whereas I know any smuddy aspect of Clinton´s Lewinsky affair?

Why are the TV pictures filmed by CBS, CNN, FOX showing the towers collapse not allowed to get a licence for? Why arent they shown in TV in full length?

Why isn´t it a huge scandal in our media, that americans pretending to be Iraqies do murder, terror and unbevelievable cruelties in order to split the country- as Robert Fisk ( many think he´s one of the best journalists in middle east) prooves?
(http://karlweiss.twoday.net/stories/3724914/) (german only- please google for "Robert Fisk" if you speak only english)

You may laugh about me again, I will gain harsh critics for the now following... -
I will be able to deal with that.

Isn´t it strange? A thousand times more people die from a flu or in a traffic accident but your passports get biometrical, the police and the secret services are allowed to get into your house (when u are american) without an order, they are legitimated to arrest you without any evidence.
There´s a debate going on in germany, to allow the police to sniffle your computer without evidences ("Bundestrojaner"). Biometrical data shall be implemented into your passport, and and and ...

We are forced to lose our freedom for a phantom threat. That´s how well informed we are, that´s how adult, and critic and intelligent we are- we are running into our unfreedom without resistance hoping to be protected by states, which lie to us.

WE SELL OUR LIBERTY FOR FREEDOM! (do you get the paradox?)

The western world is on the edge. America´s economics are the hugest bubble in history and the one and only superforce on earth is going to collapse. The giant has surpassed the summit of it´s power.

The foreign trade deficite of the US is going to reach
1 000 000 000 000 Dollars a year and when bigger states start to link the barrel of oil with the euro instead of the dollar ( as Iraq wanted, and Iran wants to), the country and world economy as well could collapse. For sure this would happen, if the OPEC would use Euro instead of Dollar.

The enormous debts of the US household for their extraordinary high military costs are possible because of one and only one reason: Petrodollars.
If the Dollar is losing its characteristic of beeing the currency oil is paid with, if the dollar loses it´s status of beeing world´s leading currency- the country will collapse and will have a loss of might and influence as the soviet union had to deal with.

Without going too deeply into a subject I for myself do not completely understand, I wanna tell you the impression I got and that you can easily check for yourself by the links i give in the end of the post:
The upcoming wars are in certain respects existencial for the US, which is not willing to do infrastructural changes to face that threat. Over- consumption is as american as apple pie- I read this somewhere...
The world as we know it is going to change and it faces and economic crisis, which can develop into bigger dimensions than the huge crisis 1929 the so called "black friday" did.

With these thoughts in mind, isn´t the story of the War Against Terror- some afghanistan fanatics, living in caves, surpassing world´s greatest air defense for 4 times, crushing the towers of World´s commerce, destroying parts of world´s best protected bulding- the pentagon- threatening our lives in every single second , causing the loss of many many of our civil rights -
Isn´t all of this nothing else than an untrustworthy, ridicoulus, diabolish CONSPIRACY THEORY?

Russias protests against the planned missile shield from the US in Poland
has been criticized by our media, Putin was playing "the strong man" for his countrymen, his furity was "astounding" and "uncomprehensable"....
Let me tell you something: The plan for this shield is nothing else than preparations for a bigger war, the US break intentionally a contract signed in the 70s and in the 60s, which prohibits actions like these. Russia´s answer, the discharge of the contract, which controlls the amounts of conventional weapons in europe is a logical step, and very very comprehensable, as America´s controlled territory in middle east is starting flanking russian and china at certain spots. The missile shield is not installed for missile defense in first respect- but its radio stations and peripheries make it possible to gain startegical information from the russian and the chinese mainland. Furthermore did the chinese destroy an old sattelite in space by missiles- which many experts saw as an answer to america´s claim, to be world´s only nation with military in cosmos...
To those of you, who still believe in the protection of nuclear deterrence, well- an attack on Iran- if it happens- will be done by help of so called "mini nukes", which belong to the "Preemtive Nuclear War" doctrine formulated in the Nuclear Posture Review in 2002. Nuclear weapons are weapons of choice for US military now.
And please don´t get missguided by the term "mini" as those bombs can have the power of multiple Hiroshima bombs (Google around, astounding news are out there ;)

Ah, and btw, this doctrine also implies nuclear strikes vs russia and china if necessary (english: google for "Conplan 8022")
(german: see the university of kassel link postet below).

There are many signs, that lead into a very frightening direction, as the conflict in middle east has the potential, to cause World War 3.
And as the plot unfolds, I think it´s possible, that any of us could be forced to play "The Real Real Warfare Mod" someday...

Regards,
Gojira

Important links:
www.fromthewilderness.com (english)
http://politblog.net/ (german)
http://www.uni-kassel.de/fb5/frieden/re ... ml(german)
http://www.herbertmasslau.de/pageID_285 ... ml(german)

Aus Arkins Quellen geht hervor, dass ein schneller Angriff unter bestimmten Umständen gegen bestimmte iranische Ziele nur „auf dem atomaren Weg“ umgesetzt werden kann. Die Folgen für die ganze Welt, nicht nur für Russland, China und die Region, sind unvorhersehbar. Nebenbei bemerkt: In keinem Kapitel des Plans wird ausdrücklich angezeigt, dass Operationen gegen Russland und China ausgeschlossen sind. Eher das Gegenteil ist der Fall.

Das Kriegsspiel, welches das Pentagon von September bis Dezember 2006 unter dem Titel ‚Schutzschild 07’ (The Vigilant Shield 07) entwickelte, beschränkte sich nicht auf den Mittleren Osten: Die Feinde waren Irmingahm (für den Iran), Nemazee (Nordkorea), Ruebek (Russland) und Churya (China) laut der Enthüllung von William Atkins, der die Abläufe und die Details des auf einem Dokument des Nordkommandos vom August 2006 basierenden Spiels publik machte (The Washington Post, 10.2.2007)

Das Weisse Haus bedrängt den Sicherheitsrat der UNO jedes Mal noch strengere Sanktionen gegen Teheran zu verhängen, wenn die Iraner ihr Atomprogramm nicht einstellen. Unterdessen zieht das Weisse Haus die Möglichkeit eines Massivschlages gegen den Iran in Betracht, wenn Teheran sich nicht gefügig zeigt. Ein anderes Motiv für eine „Präventivoperation“ wäre ein neuer „11. September“ auf amerikanischem Territorium, der – sagt Askin – „eine Rechtfertigung und eine Gelegenheit, die heute nicht existiert, für Repressalien gegen bestimmte bekannte Ziele schaffen könnte, laut ehemaliger Beamte und im Dienst stehenden Vertretern, die mit dem Plan vetraut sind“ (The Washington Post, 23.4.2006).
http://www.tlaxcala.es/pp.asp?reference=2406&lg=de
pTah
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel
Beitrag von pTah »

wow, it's really time consuming to follow this thread, but i have to say it's really interesting to read your statements!
the "facts" or respectively theories gojira stated really made me to think about all these stuff. my opinion is that that are surely some things going on that specific factions don't want us to know about! but furthermore lot of theories out there are not what they pretend to be, so you have to be careful what you believe... lot of things sound/look convincing as they are totally logic and nicely described but speaking for me i'm no specialists in these things. and i suppose most of you too... so bear in mind that there are also lots of people and groups out there that want to spread several opinions respectivele there truth about happenings in the world.

i always try to watch things closely from different point of views. if you're are willing you can find supporting "facts" for nearly every theory out there! it's always good have a look from different perspectives!

so... i'm also worried about some things going on but i don't take every theory seriously even there are many arguments supporting it.
it's obvious that the usa (and of course other nations too) follows there own strategy but even all things considered that doesn't mean that there is a new 3rd reich arising! a lot of people out there don't like the way the states are behaving (involving me) and so it's naturally that you find convincing facts for that.
neither that means they are true nor it means that the contrary opinions are true. you will definitely not find the truth through the internet...
grüße Stephan

Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“