new units

An place for english questions !
Suka
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

new units

Beitrag von Suka »

i found a few french units for rwm :p but i wonder if there is will to add them and what french think about it lol
Ulan Bator
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Ulan Bator »

What kind of unit? And where did you found it?
|FrEaK|Safran
Major
Major
Beitrag von |FrEaK|Safran »

Please, please tell us more!
I need that unit! :D
Nix Signatur, wir haben Weltwirtschaftskrise, da wird an ALLEM gespart, egal wie unsinnig es auch ist ;P
Suka
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Suka »

it says here that this was the main french at gun when germany invaded.
And they also had a nice armored car then
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

Beitrag von GeorgiSchukow »

When I´m Right,then there was a model of the 25mm Hotchkiss ATG in the SuddenStrikeNetworkMod 2.0.
Maybe we can put this Model into RWM.
I´ll ask Barbarossa soon.
The Panhard.I didn´t hear much of this tank before,i just saw a pic in a book I bought some time ago,and there it was under german use as a railwaytank,but it´s a nice idea.I´ll ask Barbarossa about this too

greets
GeorgiSchukow
pTah
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel
Beitrag von pTah »

some new units especially for otehr nations than germany would be great! :)
grüße Stephan

Bild
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

I posted my question about these two new modells in the RWM 6.7 Bugfixing for the Fiinals Thread,but I didn´t get an answer till yet.

mfg
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

As far as i know there isnt a modell for the 25mm AT-gun. And the light french recon-vehicle only exist in HS1-2.
We'll see. :wink:
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
Suka
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Suka »

Unfortunately i havent played hs but i got this idea playing kübels map and it was much fun. Anyway i figured that french need more units cos right now they depend lot on gb but i think that in reality they had much bigger variety of units. I think it would be interesting to see more maps with french also cos they bring more fun to rwm :)
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

Suka hat geschrieben:Unfortunately i havent played hs but i got this idea playing kübels map and it was much fun. Anyway i figured that french need more units cos right now they depend lot on gb but i think that in reality they had much bigger variety of units. I think it would be interesting to see more maps with french also cos they bring more fun to rwm :)
Yeah,you´re Right,because the Battle for French was a very interessting period during World War II.

@Barbarossa

I now that there isn´t a Model for the Panhard 178 in SS or any Mod. :lol:

mfg
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

Suka, I posted some french arty and a french truck in the new units thread or it might have been in suggestions for rwm 6.7 final. a 75mm field gun (the model 1897 one), a truck and a 105mm howitzer. the truck was an s15 or s13 I think. and you forgot about the french half-track APC s in use with their army during that period.

I support the idea, it wasn't "the BEF vs the germans" after all, there were lots of frenchmen being overrun by panzers too :(.
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
kpepp

Beitrag von kpepp »

Ι would Like to see an sdkfz 234-3 with fixed 75mm L/24 gun. A new sdkfz 234-2 puma as well.
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

a new puma will be in 6.7 final.
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
Suka
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Suka »

Hi, i propose 2 early war tanks for ussr:
first is bt8 or bt7m which seems to be advanced version of bt-7,
and second more interesting one is a spg bt7a. Atm only early spg for ussr is the awfully slow kv2 but i think it was not in reality used nearly as much as bt7a in 41 by russians!!!
read more here
Panzergrenadier
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)
Beitrag von Panzergrenadier »

I think for the French the R-35 would be much useful than the FCM 2C tank. You can get a unitslot while you delete the french flamethrower(weren´t used in 1940 as far as i know). A good french half-track was the P. 107

What about other Nations like Hungarian? They´v got also interseting weapons especially the M40/43 Zrinyi and Toldi II.

What is really needed, is an italian truck, 75/18 M34 artillery and the 47/32 M35 AT-gun. The Semovente M41 da 90/53 was build only 30 times.
The L6/40 should shoot like the Pz.II and not like the M13/40.
And the last suggestion the Carro Veloce CV33 tankette was one of the most produced italian tanks and also saw service with the CSIR on the eastern frontier.
The Model for the M34(Obice): http://www.invasion-imminent.co.uk/html ... download.0

best regards

Dominik
Zuletzt geändert von Panzergrenadier am 29.06.2007, 19:59, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
Bild

Verkauf deinen Kühlschrank und fahre in die Welt hinaus.
Wojciech Cejrowski
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“