Tank tactics !

An place for english questions !
adrian
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Tank tactics !

Beitrag von adrian »

Hi ! I open this thread beacause nobody did it and i must share u my knowleadge about tanks tactics:)
I will give practical ex when u meet some situation!When u have to deal with a PANTHER:as u know panther is a good armoured tank and 1 vs 1 u dont have any chance with t 34 85 or sherman so u must use the nr of this tanks;try all time to find isolated targhets do not atack heavy targhets or very well defence !problem is how can u shoot a panther without to lose any tank?is simple first of all if u have some paks in front and tank is a little bit back of this packs u must distract atention of this paks sending some trucks or some inf guys winning time in this way then u come with 2 t 34 85 and one su 85 the perfect combination for damage a panther beacuse are speed tanks and can shoot and go back easy . when u did that u can come with a heavy tanks like js 1 a kill panther because paks 75 mm cant damage a js 1 or if u ahev a tank killer u can kill with cold blood from distance.
Another method is same use 2 t 34 85 1 su 85 and if one missed and he want to run u must have prepared before that a su 76 mm or a t 34 76 ready to shoot panther in "ass" if he want to esacape.
PS. If u like i will continuu this lessons of tactics but i am curious the comments!maybe many of u know this but most of noobs dont know:)
Zuletzt geändert von adrian am 06.05.2007, 15:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

Truck-lamer!
adrian
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von adrian »

Lamafarmer hat geschrieben:Truck-lamer!
What i could expecte from a noob like u!!0000
I am try to help some noobs to learn a little how to play and ur post are 00000
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

Beitrag von GeorgiSchukow »

Hey Adrian.
Nice Post :wink:
But I think that there is one big problem: It only works in SP well,because in MP,your enemy will react fast if you try to isolate one of his tanks.
But although (hope thats the right word) an excellent post.
Go on,Adrian

mfg
pTah
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel
Beitrag von pTah »

yep, we need more of these threads!!!
Lamafarmer hat geschrieben:Truck-lamer!
yeah, not the way of a gentleman. ;)
but hey, it's just a game! :)
grüße Stephan

Bild
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

Yup. Lame. :roll:
Gojira
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Gojira »

Hi Adrian! Good method indeed! So that´s why I always lose Panthers :lol:
I think it´s not laming but an excellent tacticto win the fight. Even if some call it laming, it´s used in game often, and it should be mentioned to be prepared. So thanks for your post and I hope to read some more from you ;)
adrian
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von adrian »

GeorgiSchukow hat geschrieben:Hey Adrian.
Nice Post :wink:
But I think that there is one big problem: It only works in SP well,because in MP,your enemy will react fast if you try to isolate one of his tanks.
But although (hope thats the right word) an excellent post.
Go on,Adrian

mfg
Man belive its work perfect in multy :wink: i used a lot this tactic!! maybe with hard players its more difficulte because soemtimes i am in situation to manuvre 10 tanks same time 8) its quite difficulte

Next lesson is JAGDPANTHER! 8) This tank is a superb tank a real killer because has a superb gun L 71 88 mm and destroy any medium allies tank from 1 shoot .Many ask how can i kill a jadpanther who has a better gun better armour and he can resist from 2 shoots of t 34 85 or 1 shoot from js 1 ; as u know oponent for jagpanther is su 100 in case of ussr ,jackosn 90 mm form usa and archer from 17 pounder from gb!
1.USSR -SU 100: In a direct fight a su 100 with jagdpanther su 100 lose 70% of direct battle because jagd rarly miss his targhets its a tactic called: "dancing of jagd" when u shoot ur enemy move tank and shell miss his targhet but is to riscant this tactic because speed of 88 is fatser then 100 shell .
So like other say "lame-trucks" tactic is just a method to win one second advanatge shooting.U send same some inf guys or some speed trucks and in that mom jagd shoot and u stay ready with su 100 su 100 is fast because his fornt plate resist at 75 canons u can send to shoot jagd and u will damage him at half of his life this is posibile if ur enemy is not so experience player and stay with jagd select on non fire and he can killl ur su 100 mm
But if u succed to damage jagd is easy then to go with su 100 in his side and to kill him >do not go in his fire direction because he can shoot in front and u can lose like a dumb a su 100 very good!!!

Same is for jackson vs jagdpanther but here is more riscant because an exper player will stay ready with a pz 4 to hunt ur jackson!but tactic are same distarct atention of jagd and shoot him ;after u imobilzed him u cn shoo from side easy job :P
Archer is more slower and my advice is to use him vs tigers or panthers u can find lots of combination of many tanks! so using fire power in same time one one targhet will bring us succes in battle !
Good luck!
pTah
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel
Beitrag von pTah »

yeah, thx for your tipps!
keep up the good work! :)
grüße Stephan

Bild
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

@adrian

Maybe you can post somthing more about th archr,because i don´t know until yet,how to use him!

mfg
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

Like a slow Nashorn >_>
Suka
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Suka »

But is not achilles with same gun and power as archer?
adrian
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von adrian »

Suka hat geschrieben:But is not achilles with same gun and power as archer?
well is basic same gun L55 but are acher is more slower then achiles :o
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

I do think that this tank is crap.
It is slow,has not a very good armour and his cannon is not sooo good.
So why not take an AT-Gun instead of Archer/Achilles?

mfg
GeorgiSchukow
Khamûl
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter
Beitrag von Khamûl »

a tank is much more mobile than an at. and remember, the archer is an tank-hunter from the early days in world war two. at this time with the cannon it was possible to destroy every other armoured target. and an at-gun is vunerable against handguns from the infantry
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“