How long til PWM 2?

An place for english questions !
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

How long til PWM 2?

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

Hi, my german isn't that good so I'll make the first ever post /thread in the new english area!

Back to the topic, any news from The PWM team about their progress? I saw the new units (liking the Brits but I can't see any royal marines...) and the aircraft(which now look capable of what they were)
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
tom
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
Beitrag von tom »

Hi.

We´re in the second test phase eliminating minor errors and problems.

Yours

tom :wink:
Krieg ist die Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln. Es erhebt sich nur die Frage, ob er immer nötig ist. Wehret den Anfängen!!!!!

Bild
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Thanks! That's just the news I need, you've made my weekend worthwhile. Will the next parts of the campaigns be included in PWM2? And need any help testing from a loyal fan or is it a "PWM team only" thing?

I think I've just given you more questions than you've answered but it's all for a good cause, thanks.
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

Yeah .I liked pwm .It would be great to see another version out.the problem is found out about it a bit too late and only played it single mission.I didnt know where to play it on the internet or it wasnt played at all maybe
tom
Beitrag von tom »

Hi.

The PWM 1.0 was SP only.

At the moment it is planned to make PWM 2.0 for MP, too.

Yours

Krieg ist die Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln. Es erhebt sich nur die Frage, ob er immer nötig ist. Wehret den Anfängen!!!!!

Bild
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

PWM multi-player? that sounds great! I can imagine a scenario now where one player is the USMC and the other the japanese, one starts on a coasline and must defend it (and the zeps behind/near it), the defending player gets time on their side but have less troops, the attacking player gets firepower and numbers but needs a swift victory.

Any chance of a status report?
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

How goes the testing? Looking forward to another great mod from the HSM team (if you guys are still called that; I forget...) Noticed http://www.hsm-suddenstrike.de is 403, page forbidden; does that mean there's work going on behind it or have you just forgotten to renew your web hosting? military12
tom
Beitrag von tom »

Hi.

cougar6 is somewhat busy at the moment so just give him some time to reorganise the page :D

Release of PWM 2.0 is currently planed for late summer, maybe August.

Yours

Bild
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Could you do a me a favour? if possible (and not inconvenient) could it be done by the 27th? (for my birthday... LOL)

And any chace of a "units so far" list?

I salute you guys for putting so much effort into something you don't need to do (as you can tell I am lazy in the extreme)
military18
(If I have asked more questions than you've answered I'm sorry, if not I'll add a few more...)
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

hi well here is a map i made for RWM last year .its called Saipang 384x384.
No japs now in the mod ,it is finished .i would like to play with Jap japy japs
Dateianhänge
Saipang
Saipang
saipang.jpg (610.84 KiB) 9423 mal betrachtet
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

and here is a second one smaller :lol:
The only thing I am worried about is the factory business in the multplayer game.I mean ss2 system is simpler for multyplaying than resource war
Dateianhänge
shogun.jpg
shogun.jpg (1.1 MiB) 9418 mal betrachtet
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

multi works exactly the same in RW if you script it the same; factories are only for SP anyway as the need a marker so they stop making tanks if they are destroyed.
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Sorry to disturb the peace here but any news?
Hope you guys are ok and that cougar's little kid is ok too.
too the point:
you're still aiming for august right?
Any way in the slightest I can help?
Good luck guys and good speed (unless you want to have more free time, then I support you having a break; you deserve it)
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

No news yet? August is becoming a bit chilly with santaclaus
Panzergrenadier
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)
Beitrag von Panzergrenadier »

I would upload the actual version but I haven`t got Webspace.

best regards

Dominik
Bild
Bild

Verkauf deinen Kühlschrank und fahre in die Welt hinaus.
Wojciech Cejrowski
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“