LRM Mod for SS RW

An place for english questions !
Ingwio
*S-S-M* - Chef
*S-S-M* - Chef
LRM Mod for SS RW

Beitrag von Ingwio »

An very great Mod for Sudden Strike Ressource War.
Geschichte ist die Lüge, auf die man sich geeinigt hat.
Napoleon I. Bonaparte

Webmaster von:
Bild
Bild
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

A shame it is no longer being improved or updated... JWL has removed it from his site, and his great unit models...
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
pTah
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel
Beitrag von pTah »

LT albrecht hat geschrieben:A shame it is no longer being improved or updated... JWL has removed it from his site, and his great unit models...
as far as i know ralf207 has downloaded them to save them. so if you need one of his models you can ask him...
grüße Stephan

Bild
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

those models are in most mods, they're safe; it's the mod I'm unhappy about. So few left, so many fallen and forgotten; STATEMENT TAKEN BACK I've seen the LRM6w beta. military19
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
Ciceri
Generalmajor
Generalmajor
Beitrag von Ciceri »

LT albrecht hat geschrieben:A shame it is no longer being improved or updated... JWL has removed it from his site, and his great unit models...
He send his last status! I have a unfinished LRM 6.1 Beta version! In a way you can fix it. I am not shure but I think in this forum was posted a way to fix or we just ask Leonard ;)
Cassius
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Cassius »

@LT albrecht
I've seen the LRM6w beta.
Where?

@Ciceri
I have a unfinished LRM 6.1 Beta version!
Where did you get it? Can I download it, please?
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

It's in the German section, but look out when you install it as it overwrites "sudtest.ini" (as do several other mods; I've started changing the names of these files and the relavent code in their "ss2 switcher" file.)

It has loads of DE, US and UK units but no russians and it's missing a 6PDR ATG...
Cassius
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Cassius »

It's in the German section, but look out when you install it as it overwrites "sudtest.ini" (as do several other mods; I've started changing the names of these files and the relavent code in their "ss2 switcher" file.)
Many many thanks and tanks!! 8)
Ciceri
Generalmajor
Generalmajor
Beitrag von Ciceri »

Also Leonard sent me all his datas! Probably we could improve some details :)
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

@Cassius:
I rename the sudtest files to their relavant mods, e.g. I changed the name of the PWM file to Sudtest_PWM.ini and it's editor file (when I get round to it) will be Edit3_PWM.ini

I suggest you call the LRM 6 files Sudtest_LRM6.ini and edit3_LRM6.ini

Good luck to you by the way Ciceri!
Cassius
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Cassius »

I am waiting for someone to upload LRM6 on these forums... :wink:
Ciceri
Generalmajor
Generalmajor
Beitrag von Ciceri »

Cassius hat geschrieben:I am waiting for someone to upload LRM6 on these forums... :wink:
I'll sent it to GeneralLammers that he can upload it on SSM and everyone can download it. :wink:
Cassius
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Cassius »

Ciceri hat geschrieben:
Cassius hat geschrieben:I am waiting for someone to upload LRM6 on these forums... :wink:
I'll sent it to GeneralLammers that he can upload it on SSM and everyone can download it. :wink:
Way to go...saddle up boys!
Ciceri
Generalmajor
Generalmajor
Beitrag von Ciceri »

I send him an pm! I wait for his adress :)
jwleonard
Beitrag von jwleonard »

Hello all,
Nice to see that the community is still active. I'm working with SS3 these days. Can't put new graphics in it yet, but I have built LRM7 for SS3. Long Ranges again. Helps the game play quite a bit.
Happy Hunting
J W Leonard
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“