civillians and more civillian vehicles in RWM? READ FIRST!!!

An place for english questions !

Do you agree?

yes
77%
no
23%

Insgesamt abgegebene Stimmen: 13

Gojira
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Gojira »

Erm...thanks...but...to be honest...reading you once is painful enough.
Totally agree- I spare my time by ignoring his posts ^^
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

me too. french grammar alone is fucked up but combined with bad english.. omai ;D
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Yes, Shadock is hard to understand but no reason to bully him out of the forum!!!
Stop it right now...if u would think first then u would know that these kind of posts start flaming. I feel sry for u guys if thats ur intention....I hope not.
action --> response --> flaming

Plz no more bully-posts!
And this is a rhetorical demand!

-Barbarossa-
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

well it had to be said sooner or later :P
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

"And this is a rhetorical demand! "
lol, I wasn't trying to bully real ww2 feeling, his english is ok (but not the best, that's matttheoz, barbarossa or maybe me) anyway; back to the topic:
so far 10 for yes!
and 2 for no!!!! :evil:

This shows that 1 in 6 english speaking players who are active enough to vote oppose the proposal, it also shows that they must be very lonely in their views as there are only two of them...

However, it also shows that 5 in 6 of the same group support the proposal and could probably discuss quite easily what they would like as there are ten of them; enough for a decent debate.

message to the RWM team and their leader Barbarossa when he leaves his home of the RWM Sue files: "could we get some civillian vehicles please?"

all who agree say "aye aye yippy yippy aye"
all who disagree go and jump under an IS2... :wink:
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
-Barbarossa-

I havent got any models for civilian vehicles yet - dont know if there some around. Can have a look but i daubt there are some good ones.
We'll see.
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

come on! why find other people's when you can make your own? how hard can it be for an experienced team like yours?
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
-Barbarossa-

First of all our team exist of Tijn who is responsible for the shemes now and me.
Thats all. And none of us can do real models ourself.
I can slightly change existing models/skins but not creating totally new ones.
Im just a modder - not a moddeler.
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

You guys do all the stuff to do with RWM!?!? My respect for you has increased tremendously (it was already pretty high) I take back my previous comment. There has to be someone out there who'd be willing to help, all you/the community/some willing people have to do is find that someone...

Now I realise why It takes quite a while for each Beta/version to be done... I will be more patient from now on.
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
DAY FIT OF THE GIGGLES

Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

Title of this post "DAY FIT OF THE GIGGLES" :D

Sirs, first, if you open a post on a subject, it should be accepted (the risk) that everyone does not agree with you :twisted:
As I said already, different point of view and different values (or "level of the realism cursor position"... at the moment in my speach only about rigid horses)...
... I prefer not see suplementary things not finalized and/or very limited in their appearances than of ridiculous things reducing the realistic immersion...
but it's not we which decide but the moders, fortunately for the visual realistic aspect of horses, that it's not you :roll: :wink:

@Matttheoz
...For someone who keeps crapping on about realism you sure have some strange ideas about whats realistic and what isn't...
tss, tss, tss not beginning insults my litle kid, keep your calms... and it's often a sign of beginning of weakness... arguments.
And if you prefer a mod with less realism, it's as you want, bye for HS2 ;) perfect for you, you will like it, with it, dont problems of realism, its moders will accept all your good suggestions

@Lamafarmer
LOL ! sure because your english is very weel too

@LT albrecht
so far 10 for yes! and 2 for no!!!! This shows that 1 in 6 english speaking players who are active enough to vote oppose the proposal, it also shows that they must be very lonely in their views as there are only two of them...
Pls dont change the original question and the result of this poll... If I re-read it, about a lot civil units and not only about rigid horses, I think :shock: ? So, dont change my speach too, my disagreement to be about only to the rigid horses, not about civils units. You would be nice, thx.
...moreover, rigid military horses of LRM is not a civil unit
...This shows that 1 in 6 english speaking players who are active enough to vote oppose the proposal, it also shows that they must be very lonely in their views as there are only two of them...
LOL (re... sorry) ! it's because not a lot RWM players have play with LRM and see the magnificent rigid horses, if it were the case, they would not even hesitate ! ;)

"bully" :P hummm i m totaly frightened brrrr
Zuletzt geändert von For Real WW2 feeling am 11.06.2007, 21:30, insgesamt 6-mal geändert.
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

weel?
pTah
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel
Beitrag von pTah »

LT albrecht hat geschrieben:You guys do all the stuff to do with RWM!?!? My respect for you has increased tremendously ...
yeah... it's really amazing what barbarossa has done so far. we cannot thank them enough especially when you consider how time consuming this must be!!!
grüße Stephan

Bild
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

I reckon he's probably learned to mod whilst he sleeps so he can get everything ready for the next version without going completely crazy due to lack of sleep... Either that or he's given up normal human activity and glued himself to his PC.

Either way he must put tremendous amounts of time into RWM.
Anyone for starting a fund to get him a case of Beers as a token of thanks for all his hard work? :D

Anyway back to the topic of the day and proving that we need to call the men in white coats about real ww2 feeling

Quote:
Title of this post "DAY FIT OF THE GIGGLES"

Sirs, first, if you open a post on a subject, it should be accepted (the risk) that everyone does not agree with you
As I said already, different point of view and different values (or "level of the realism cursor position"... at the moment in my speach only about rigid horses)... Quote:
... I prefer not see suplementary things not finalized and/or very limited in their appearances than of ridiculous things reducing the realistic immersion...
but it's not we which decide but the moders, fortunately for the visual realistic aspect of horses, that it's not you

@Matttheoz
Quote:
...For someone who keeps crapping on about realism you sure have some strange ideas about whats realistic and what isn't...
tss, tss, tss not beginning insults my litle kid, keep your calms... and it's often a sign of beginning of weakness... arguments.
And if you prefer a mod with less realism, it's as you want, bye for HS2 perfect for you, you will like it, with it, dont problems of realism, its moders will accept all your good suggestions

@Lamafarmer
LOL ! sure because your english is very weel too

@LT albrecht
Quote:
so far 10 for yes! and 2 for no!!!! This shows that 1 in 6 english speaking players who are active enough to vote oppose the proposal, it also shows that they must be very lonely in their views as there are only two of them...
Pls dont change the original question and the result of this poll... If I re-read it, about a lot civil units and not only about rigid horses, I think ? So, dont change my speach too, my disagreement to be about only to the rigid horses, not about civils units. You would be nice, thx.
...moreover, rigid military horses of LRM is not a civil unit

Quote:
...This shows that 1 in 6 english speaking players who are active enough to vote oppose the proposal, it also shows that they must be very lonely in their views as there are only two of them...
LOL (re... sorry) ! it's because not a lot RWM players have play with LRM and see the magnificent rigid horses, if it were the case, they would not even hesitate !

"bully" hummm i m totaly frightened brrrr

@real ww2 feeling:
horses and carts for the military and civillians were alike, a frame with wheels and an attachment for propulsion (aka horses :)) designed to carry the maximum feasible load at a reasonable speed.

Graphics are not realism, too many people confuse the two; just because it doesn't look real doesn't mean it isn't, horses and carts were there, it is unfortunate they don't look good but they were there nonetheless and it's only a little bit cheesey looking, lots of other things look worse, the fact everything seems to fly, the standing infantryman firing an LMG like a rifle, the instantly disappearing wrecks, and so on...

Oh, and I find the 'tss tss not to beginnig to insults my little kid' statement demeaning and biased beyond reason as well as unprovoked; like you said, if we state our views we must be prepared to accept they may come under attack; however you left yourself wide open for this one; you're more concerned about a slight indescrepancy in AP value tables than you are about the fact a major, and I mean major form of logistical and tactical transport being missing! How is that realism???

@Barbrossa, I mean the case of beers remark and I reckon you deserve a fair bit more than that; but it's a start and you never know... it might just happen. :) the 'Beers for Barbarossa' campaign...

@supporters of my propsal
Reasoned argument please people! let's not give this joker more AP shells to fire at the early model sherman in the open that is the proposal.
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

...horses and carts for the military and civillians were alike, a frame with wheels and an attachment for propulsion (aka horses ) designed to carry the maximum feasible load at a reasonable speed...
me (same you) we spoke about the look of rigid horses of LRM, so only military horses, but it's not important, I dont want not more see rigid civil horses...
Graphics are not realism, too many people confuse the two; just because it doesn't look real doesn't mean it isn't, horses and carts were there, it is unfortunate they don't look good but they were there nonetheless and it's only a little bit cheesey looking, lots of other things look worse, the fact everything eems to fly, the standing infantryman firing an LMG like a rifle, the instantly disappearing wrecks, and so on...
yes Sudden & RWM are not perfect in realism and if you want includ rigid horses, I think to accentuate their defects...
@supporters of my propsal
Reasoned argument please people! let's not give this joker more AP shells to fire at the early model sherman in the open that is the proposal.
very funny :D
No ambiguities on what I think in general of your suggestions in this topic (only those which would improve RWM) to civil units, by and large than I think good ;)

but the time is to count to us and the difficulties for moder still accentuat for includ a lot civil units, all the same minor units
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

There are many ingenious solutions for problems are available to modders under the Sust engine and most importantly:

you will only notice the legs if you look!

Couldn't they be "masked" with exhaust fumes - to look like kicked up dust - anyway?
(if it isn't too much work for barbarossa and Tijn, which I would fully understand).

Why do you assume just because people don't agree with you they'd like HS2? I have made it a matter of principle never to buy HS2 due to moral reasons (ok... my religion has flimsy moral values and isn't that widespread but there isn't anything in it saying you can't have morals).

And just because people are starting to insult you it doesn't mean that their argument is becoming fragile it is more likely that they are becoming increasingly exasperated (tired) with talking to someone who shows all the diplomatic ability of a brick wall!
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“