civillians and more civillian vehicles in RWM? READ FIRST!!!

An place for english questions !

Do you agree?

yes
77%
no
23%

Insgesamt abgegebene Stimmen: 13

LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

There are many ingenious solutions for problems are available to modders under the Sust engine and most importantly:

you will only notice the legs if you look!

Couldn't they be "masked" with exhaust fumes - to look like kicked up dust - anyway?
(if it isn't too much work for barbarossa and Tijn, which I would fully understand).

Why do you assume just because people don't agree with you they'd like HS2? I have made it a matter of principle never to buy HS2 due to moral reasons (ok... my religion has flimsy moral values and isn't that widespread but there isn't anything in it saying you can't have morals).

And just because people are starting to insult you it doesn't mean that their argument is becoming fragile it is more likely that they are becoming increasingly exasperated (tired) with talking to someone who shows all the diplomatic ability of a brick wall!
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

@LT albrecht
>>There are many ingenious solutions for problems are available to modders under the Sust engine and most importantly:
you will only notice the legs if you look!
Couldn't they be "masked" with exhaust fumes - to look like kicked up dust - anyway?
(if it isn't too much work for barbarossa and Tijn, which I would fully understand).
sure, that's, with this solution, I am assured (and reassured) not to see the rigid horses in RWM :wink:
...Why do you assume just because people don't agree with you they'd like...
"...to accept your arguments" ;) adaptable speach, very good
...HS2? I have made it a matter of principle never to buy HS2 due to moral reasons
humm... buy to such crap ? tsss, tsss (but very good game if you dont like WW2 realism
and if you are interested in science fiction 1945/1950 & civil german war period)
...And just because people are starting to insult you...
thank you to recognize that, one will be able to banish you of this forum :lol:
...it doesn't mean that their argument is becoming fragile it is more likely that they are becoming increasingly exasperated (tired) with talking to someone who shows all the diplomatic ability of a brick wall!
hummm ?? I wonder whether I go started to insult you too :roll: ?
Is what I arrived at being to exasperate enough myself by your diplomatic ability of a "Iron Curtain"! to come to such extremes ! :twisted:
Zuletzt geändert von For Real WW2 feeling am 15.06.2007, 14:24, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

For Real Warfare WW2 feel hat geschrieben:& civil german war period)
Eh?
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

For Real Warfare WW2 feel hat geschrieben:I am assured to see the horses in RWM :wink:

HS2? humm...I have made it a matter of principle to buy such crap (very good game if you like civil german war period)

I exasperate myself

;) adaptable speach, very good
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

hmm, where to start "picking your argument apart at the seams" if there are any left that is...

1) Your English is terrible, I retract my earlier statemant about it not being that bad as it is inferior in every way to Lamafarmers (in other words your english is really bad and I've been trying to ignore it).

2)
Quote:
...And just because people are starting to insult you...
thank you to recognize that, one will be able to banish you of this forum
banish me! my god; before I thought you were just passionate about your point but now I see you're probably nuts; to kick someone you need a moderator to support you and Barbarossa is way too busy, most of the others aren't interested and as far a I know General lammers doesn't really care as he has to run this whole place.

3)
Quote:
...it doesn't mean that their argument is becoming fragile it is more likely that they are becoming increasingly exasperated (tired) with talking to someone who shows all the diplomatic ability of a brick wall!
hummm ?? I wonder whether I go started to insult you too ?
Is what I arrived at being to exasperate enough myself by your diplomatic ability of a "Iron Curtain"! to come to such extremes !
Woah! Pot and kettle anyone? (reference old english saying; means basically"You can talk!")

4) HS2 is not sci-fi, no offence to HS fans but it's a mod with a flimsy storyline and strange experimental prototype units such as the "Maus" heavy tank (unsure if they added the e-types in there).

5)
Quote:
...Why do you assume just because people don't agree with you they'd like...
"...to accept your arguments" adaptable speach, very good
you took that out of context and spelled speech wrong; I was asking you a question and you still haven't answered it so please do.

6) Please get some support for your view as it so far seems it's only you against horsedrawn vehicles, please don't play the realism argument if what you're proposing isn't realistic. If you do people will eventually ignore you.

7) If I want to be adaptable you can be surprised as to how far I can go but this is the bastogne of my proposal; I conceed here and it all collapses like a house of cards. If you don't know about bastogne then look it up, if you need to you should be really ashamed because it makes you a shoddy WW2 enthusiast.
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

@Matttheoz
I am assured to see the horses in RWM
HS2? humm...I have made it a matter of principle to buy such crap (very good game if you like civil german war period)
I exasperate myself
adaptable speach, very good
i like this mix of my laster speach, I agree it's much easier to do that ? no ?

@albrecht
...Your English is terrible...
but you understands me nevertheless, it's well, you is very good ! you see, you even manage to answer me ;)
... HS2 is not sci-fi, no offence to HS fans but it's a mod with a flimsy storyline and strange experimental prototype units such as the "Maus" heavy tank (unsure if they added the e-types in there).
i like your logical...
Mix of prototyps never figthing (or even, never produced, only in plans) + units (many tanks) of 1945/1950 périod
and majority of germans vs germans in MP games, if all that it's not a science fiction ... he he, no comment

but it's no offence to HS fans man, they know themselves very well with what they play ;)

]>> me :
...Why do you assume just because people don't agree with you they'd like... "...to accept your arguments" adaptable speach, very good...
>> you :
you took that out of context and spelled speech wrong...
yes they was large like a house, I did not hide an, it was done for that ;)
...if what you're proposing isn't realistic. If you do people will eventually ignore you
so I should ignore you ? it's that ?

for 7 ... if you believe that to put rigid horses in RWM its realism will improve ... that to say ...
that we will be able, never, never, never, to have the same graphic tastes and same logic concerning realism... :shock:
Bild
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

Which unit in HS2 was never produced, be it not even a prototype?
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

Ok boys. The thing with the fucken horses... Lets not let it get out of hand here. Its simple. I and certain others think they would enhance the mod. They would only take up 2 (neutral) unit slots (1 wagon and 1 caisson) - horses look the same no matter what country they come from! The main thing here is, if they are in a map and you don't like them - DON'T PLAY THAT MAP!

Yes, they don't look perfect...neither do heaps of things! If you don't like it, don't play it. Simple.

But there are surely a heap of players who would like to play maps where, for example, the Germans have the advantage of the best tanks (KTs, Panthers etc) but whose artillery and logistics depend on (disadvantaged) horsedrawn transport. That, at the end of the day is what makes a realistic ww2 balance. Battles like Bagration - the annihilation of AG Centre would not have been possible if the germans were fully motorised.

Fact is, the russians got 500,000 studebaker trucks from the yanks - as soon as they hit open roads behind AG centre's front they were doing 30 miles an hour while the 'rückkämpfende' german infantry divisions could only manage 30 miles a day. Result - catastrophe for AG centre. Same as if the germans were fully motorised and had plentiful fuel in the Ardennes - 6.SS. Panzerarmee would have made toast out of the english and canadians in Belgium and Holland and probably all of Germany and Holland would have then (ultimately) been overrun by the red army.

Anyway, end of my crapping on. I would like to see them included cos I think they would add realism, diversity and possibilities. If you don't like them, noone is holding a gun to your head and making you play those maps. Same as I don't play any maps that are stock ss2 green terrain. I hate that green. I can't stand that green, so I don't play them. Simple.

At the end of the day its Barbi's decision. I think it would be a shame not to have the possibility of horsedrawn logistics in the most famous ss2 mod ever. Horsedrawn transport was the Achille's heel of the wehrmacht - the reason Barbarossa failed, the reason Falaise and Bagration succeeded. In a mod that purports to represent realism it would be a shame to ignore this decisive factor. But if thats the decision, thats it.

So, we'll leave it to him.

But dude:
For Real Warfare WW2 feel hat geschrieben:yes they was large like a house, I did not hide an, it was done for that ;)
...noone can understand shite like this in any language. I wouldn't go posting unintelligable crap on a french forum so please atleast try to make some sense so we can atleast have decent discussions.
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

You know.. not long ago, he sometimes came into the German part and made some weird posts already but the recent entries.. heh.. I think he's loco ;D
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

I reckon he uses google translator, doesn't understand most of what we say and translates French Figures of speech wholesale.

If he doesn't want to play with horses that's his problem not ours and as with quite a lot of things in RWM there will most likely be maps without them.

And 3 slots BTW:
1)caisson for arty
2)cart for supplies/inf like normal truck
3)supply cart (like supply truck but slower and with a bit less supplies to represent lower weight moving ability of carts compared to trucks)
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

@Lamafarmer
Which unit in HS2 was never produced, be it not even a prototype
yes, you are right (but i not check all units of HS2), but that does not change the problem

exist about ten units in excess in HS2 (if you speach about WW2) never used and/or units arrived (and it's not sure, maybe just after) in may 1945

it's a problem of used and figthing in WW2 or not.
after is not WW2, is new mod "secret weapons" or "WW2 lasted until 1950"

but RWM too has these defects, exist too 2 units in excess in RWM (maybe already includ in basic SS2 ?)
"black prince" and "US heavy tank" (moreover for this one, never left from USA ;) ) and for Pershing, it's limit...limit...

after it's a question of tastes for realistic immersion feels or not
I think he's loco
who ? Matttheoz ?
no, one should not say than because people do not agree,
they are insane and that is likely to be taken as a beginning of insult (attack of weaks…)

@Matttheoz
...The main thing here is, if they are in a map and you don't like them - DON'T PLAY THAT MAP!...
I would like to see them included cos I think they would add realism, diversity and possibilities.
If you don't like them, noone is holding a gun to your head and making you play those maps...
it's exactly the same problem which arrived at HS2 and all "arcade" players are arrived and realism disappeared
and now all the maps have the prototypes and anachronics units included and the serious players did not have any more their place...
Why you dont propose this marvellous unit with the team of HS2 ?

and by example in RWM, the same problem too with Pershing, the firsts arrived only in jan. 1945, end WW2 only 200 ex in ground and very little fought, and do you see them in all maps with USA ?... no comment
But there are surely a heap of players who would like to play maps where
no, me I think the opposite, there are surely a heap of players who would like to play with serious and acceptable graphics units, figthings
and global realistic WW2 immersion in "Real Warfare Mod", me and a lot players, it's for that we chose RWM
At the end of the day its Barbi's decision.
all is tell

@albrech
I reckon he uses google translator, doesn't understand most of what we say and translates French Figures of speech wholesale.
LOL, I understand very well that you says my litle, and you understand very well that I dont agree with your tastes of bog! thx for this good moment ;)
Bild
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

WTF :?: :shock: . Dude, I can only repeat myself : I wouldn't go posting unintelligible crap on a french forum so please atleast try to make some sense so we can atleast have decent discussions.

Type this into your google translator : gibberish
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

@real WW2 feeling
not true! that's all I have to say; you obviously don't understand because you're still saying the same things! To be honest with you I might try speaking in french so you can understand better.

statement 1:
"ton anglais est ne pas bien et tu ne comprendes pas moi!":
"Your english is not good and you don't undestand me"
My spelling and grammar were bad but it's all true.

changed, swearwords and insults removed; point (I'm sorry but it's obvious you don't understand) is still valid
Zuletzt geändert von LT albrecht am 16.06.2007, 18:42, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

albrecht edit ur post! No personel insult here.
Do it now or I do it later.

@all: stop flaming here, if u dont like shadocks post - ignore them or whatever but stop flaming right now - last warning.
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Ok, sorry but please can you get him to stop as well because it'd be kind of biased if you didn't
I'll change that post now.
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“